U Mad White Boi?

U Mad White Boi?

no because the fact this this is even happening proves that she is a garbage tier woman... so no loss

Future single mom kek

Statistical minority, more white races intermingle than black races, although This does mean the eventual earasure of the black man, as his genes becomes diluted they become less black.

Not mad in the least. Carry on.

subhuman negro, you can keep the trash, we don't need her anyway ---the fact she's breeding subhumans explains it all

Of course not you shithead. Don't you get it, black guys take the ugly white girls, and white guys take the ugly Asian girls. It's a fair trade. So fuck off already.

Quality

Holy shit is that her white boyfriend taking care of her half nigger baby?

Oh gee I wonder who's behind this post again

second time lucky i guess OP

you should have just tried and saved the exact same thread you made not long go instead of letting it 404

was it because it didn't get the reaction you wanted?

>guaranteed replies

but still, gorillas are
FASTER (probably)
STRONGER
SMARTER
BIGGER
Tiny dicked niggers just can't compete with them

I did, I did, but this was my first time posting this dumb thread, I wanted to see how many could be baited by a google image search picture, and 4 little words. and even though it's been called out as bait, they just keep going. I won't do it again, but some other faggot, just don't respond to it in the future and you wont be contributing to the bumps.

I'm not white.
So no, this doesn't particularly bother me.

why would anyone be mad about this?

yeah im mad that white man is lugging around garbage

Your face when you google search 'nimble America' to find all these blacked, cucked, loli and trap threads come from paid shills subtly altering your mind.

Palmer Luckley the tubby VR guy from Facebook/oculus personally paid for lots of this.

same fagging this hard.

Enough with the cancer

If only niggers could read

No