So tonight I will be dropping acid for the first time...

So tonight I will be dropping acid for the first time. I have one tab I got from a trusted friend I've known my whole life and he's done it before. He ensures me it is good stuff and I bought the tab for 35$. Im slightly nervous about taking it and so i'm doing the most retarded thing ever and coming to Cred Forums for advice. So lay it on me, anything that will help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qM25iaL0KR4
youtube.com/watch?v=6WTxC8wnXQo
youtube.com/watch?v=8oBbJg_PqbU
youtube.com/watch?v=WNjyvtjAmUo#t=419.559979
youtube.com/watch?v=59QBOO6m210
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

$35
L o fucking L

its $5 in ny city

In my area real stuff is not abundant only thing out here is stepped on heroin and meth.

Just look at the stars or any kind of art bro. Or even a movie like Alice in wonderland

>$35 dollars for one hit of acid

Either there's like 500 micrograms on that blotter, your faggot ass lives in North Korea or your good friend kiked you hard. Assuming you aren't trolling lol

What do you want to know though, I've eaten quite a bit of acid and am fairly experienced

$35 jesus christ that better be the best fucking acid of your entire life that shit is usually like $2 lol

You a dumb fuck if you paid 35$

>$35 for a single hit

Did he also sell you a gram of weed for $50?

He had better be sucking you off as you're reading this, or you're getting ripped hardcore

Way too expensive OP
Plus 1 tab is barely shit. I'm pretty sure you'll be disappointed.

Always wanted to try acid. I don't have any advice on that, but I'm in my 3rd partybong in the past 2 hours, so all's fair.

Listen to psychedelic music.

youtube.com/watch?v=qM25iaL0KR4

youtube.com/watch?v=6WTxC8wnXQo

just chill, its not that crazy if you've smoked before. Feel the breeze.

Tfw a tab for $35 is a good price in my country.

Not OP btw.

I've done acid twice

First time was awesome, I was with a trusted friend. We went on a walk in the middle of the night, watched music videos

The next day was hell, I was so sick. Like flu sick. Felt ill for 24 hours

2nd time was half a dose of clay acid and it was similar to cough syrup
Didn't get sick after

Im at the come down of my thord trip. Its sad to say that it wasn't exactly a good trip. Everything started great, but suddenly something turned, and it got dark real fucking quick. All alone outside at 2am in the dark. Not the best place to do acid.

I'm to tired to deep in my trip, but I just have to say that acid opens many doors, and some will hide terrifying content. These are not doors you should keep locked, but open them with someone you trust.

Also, I'm having trouble sleeping. My closed eye hallucinations turn dark real quick. Anyone have anything to share or say, to relieve some pain?

tips for a newbie in NSW on where to get? people i know dont have

Dark net. Just google it, its simple and effective.

Just please remember this one thing while you trip: You are OK. any negative reaction you may be having is just the result of a panic attack, just ride through it and listen to some music.

I recommend what others have posted as well as a couple of my favorites: youtube.com/watch?v=8oBbJg_PqbU

youtube.com/watch?v=WNjyvtjAmUo#t=419.559979

thats assuming youre having a bad trip, which is super easy to slip on. enjoy it man, psychedelics are truly an experience

isnt it crawling with cops?

this guys got good taste in music

How is dropping acid different from weed?

Eat whole shit
Go to rave party with massive glitchy muzak
Enjoy evening - LSD is a true party drug.

You'll probably be fine, OP. Just be aware of the old rule: "If it's bitter, it's a spitter".

If the blotter tastes bitter, you aren't taking LSD - you're taking some RC (most likely an nBOME).

Also here's a story of the worst night of my life. My friend thought he could handle multiple tabs, and he freaked out fucked himself up big time.

Kek enjoy the spiders dickhead

watch this an hour after taking it youtube.com/watch?v=59QBOO6m210

It's somewhat similar, but very different. The experience is much more intense than pot. The emotions you feel while on LSD are completely foreign, and feel unbelievably strange.

Beatles yellow submarine movie is awesome for the trip

honestly i could believe this as true.

bump

$35 for a tab that cost $0.50?!?!

I honestly wish I could say it isn't true. That night was stressful in the most profound way.

enjoy your trippt Cred Forumsro but never ever never ever never fucking ever pay 35 for one tab again ever

35$ for one tab...

>ISHYGDDT

Sydney?

sounds like he had a revelation, like one that will change his life forever. acid is so eye opening that maybe he realized his "sins" and associated all the bad things hes done, with you guys and that house and just totally panicked. honestly i cant imagine what he mustve gone through in his mind, but imsorry you guys were involved.

as an anecdote, to this day i still get anxiety when im inside bathrooms. used to be the only place my friends or i could get fucked. we used to be so on edge of getting caught, and alot of bad shit has happened too, so i guess my brain just automatically associates bathrooms with panic mode.

From his accounts, a revelation is exactly what he experienced. I have yet to witness another person's personality change so quickly. Ever since the incident, he's been incredibly calm. Like he's found a certain peace, almost.

And yeah, I know what the "bathroom high" feel. I've experienced it many times before. Pic related.

I have a few friends who want me to play tripsitter sometime soon. They're all experienced with it, but I'm not. Anything I should know? I think I may try it myself at some point, but I want to sit in on a session first.

They might tend to lose things.... a lot

Have water nearby at all times

came here to say this