Would you?

Would you?

i would

How hard?

love to!!!

Wanna describe what you would do?

Absolutely. I would pin those little Asian legs behind her head and drive into her while she squeals

first, need info; what did she do to you to want to possibly ruin her in this way? it's important to continue.

Are you fucking kidding me? Of course! Any of us desperate fucks would fuck any girl with a fuckable body!

I'm just bored, so I want you guys to tell me how you'd fuck a friend

Would I use a better camera to take pictures? Yes I would.

And then?

Lick her clit ever so softly and tenderly. Until she creamed on my tongue.

And then?

so you're a sociopath, ok cool. just wondering.

nothing to contrib, but lurking nonetheless.

Suck those cute little tits until drool dripped down my mouth while she bounced on my cock in the girl on top position.

And then?

>girl on top position

kek

flick the nipple

Place my cute bulging cock on those cute little glossed while she sucked the head of my cock ever so tenderly, eventually working up to a high speed motion eagerly waiting my warm cum on her tongue.

Glossed lips*

And then?

is that all you can say? and then? and then? fuck off dude i hate you retards that want other retards to tell you in detail how they would fuck someone, so creepy

Gently tongue kiss her for a few minutes, wrap a warm blanket around her, and make some warm tea. Come back with two cups of steaming hot tea and cuddle on the sofa, with my hand gently caressing her soft ass.

Underrated

ITT: OP has an obsession with this fucking asian hooker and jacks off to the words "and then".