The reason I hate traps is because i feel as though they have never gone through a biology course...

The reason I hate traps is because i feel as though they have never gone through a biology course. The human body was designed a way it does to complete a task. The dick of a trap is supposed to go inside of a woman and cum. Instead they take a woman's role and ram things up their ass while claiming they're an actual girl. Despite being born differently because that's how they feel.
The only reason I feel as though they don't identify with their biological gender is because they really do have serious mental identity issues.
A dog knows its a dog and does dog things because it's a dog. How is it that for thousands of years people have been just fine with their gender and only now has the discussion for trannies become a thing? It sounds like a phenomenon plaguing those with this disorder and there has to be some underlieing traits that must have really fucked them up. They sound more mentally ill than misgendered. Trannies need to be put in a mental institute.

bump

Trannies are fucking shit with their hormone memes

Fucking own up to being a gay femboy goddamn don't go cutting your dick off.

it's just denial. they want to do straight things. just centering it all around the penis. Which sounds a little gay, doesn't it?
>Oh no. It's not gay . it's really a girl.

Bump

Isn't that Chris though? Pretty sure he doesn't count

Kinky in the sack though mate you can turn them into your fuck doll.

Anything involving Chris-Chan is automatically irrelevant. Like the time he thought that he develop a vagina by listening to auto hypnosis tapes , he also started using panty liners because he though he had periods . On the end it was a serious infection . Since the father die he and his mom live the life of white trash , looking for hand me out's from people or trying to get Sonichu ® to get printed . Zap them all to extreme !

This is the most autistic thing i have read in a very long while

Mental illness is fucked, OP.
I feel societies gender roles are pressed too hard and are the main cause of this shit. Young minds are damaged easily. Not every male has to be a macho muscle monster. People get fucked up deeply because of this shit and create delusions where think they are meant to be the opposite sex when they don't identify with the rolls placed in front of them. Sure, it makes them happy to transition.. but it's sad.

But I'm bisexual and am keeping my dick

Chris-chan is an easily persuaded idiot. Look him up. His autism goes back years.

The fragility of minds is as it is, but why would you care so much about how someone obtains happiness as long as they have it? Perhaps we should developed as people and accept that transgendered people aren't going away, you don't have to applaud one anytime you see one, just don't spread hatred like a fear mongering lunatic. If you don't like it, don't look

Do you think CWC would just be a relatively normal basement dweller had he been given the right medications early on? Are all "transitioned" trannies essentially just off the right meds?

My buddy wanted to transition. I dont know if he ever did it. A little background on him
>dad commited suicide when he was 3
>always blamed for his dads death
>mom neglects
>family hordes
>mom becomes alcoholic
>locked in room most days playing vidya because broken home and family means no friends
he sounds like he needs to work out some issues with his family first.

Well, it is considered an actual mental disorder but to my knowledge there isn't something that specifically treats it. I might be wrong.

But Chris-chan is a different story. The guy is all over the autism spectrum. I wouldn't be surprised if it was trolls who convinced him he was actually a woman

I'd say it would be a good idea to resolve family issues, but some people need to just get away from certain situations too, given the right environment maybe they can decide for a fact whether or not it would be good for them

I understand. I don't hate them by any means, man. I just feel sad for them that they have been lead to believe that way. They aren't comfortable in their own skin, and that's always heartbreaking.. It all lies in social roles, rules, and norms.

Fuck biology. Mouths weren't made to suck dick, but damn if it don't feel good

I know that you speak more on the masses when you say uncomftable in their own skin, but this isn't 100%, I know I've always been comfortable in my own. But at the same time I was under the social construct and thought I was simply "stuck" as male for the longest time.
I'd say the only thing that's really saddening is the amount of shit they gotta go through, I've got tough skin and zap the jokes right back at people. On thqt note, I know a lot of girls that are tender at heart and shit people say can cut deep, and its a deeper wound to know that we all as a whole are hated by groups

Thats a chick

>Implying the fix to his issues wasn't in a trustworthy authority figure to be his lighthouse
>Implying you havent taken the opportunity to grab his shapely hips
>Throw him into the bed and pull his pants off before he has time to react
>Throw his legs up and go to town on his sweet boypussy
>Send him into ecstacy and cum inside him, leaving him horny and used
>Implying you don't become his daddy
>Implying you dont teach him that embracing your femboy is both preferable and evolutionarily/socially/mentally-positive alternative to trannies and their memes ans mental disorders

I love you. I feel you. I myself wish I were a female. I seem to have a feminine personality, but like a tomboy kind. I'd be a cool chick, but I'm an awkward dude. This is the way it is. lol
Sorry if I'm just leaking words, I'm bit high and have recently beaten a depression. That perceptional change has made me more empathetic towards others, but I still gotta work on it. I get trans people. I get a lot of people now.