youtu.be/8VM9TTiIiR4
youtu.be/1N_yn0mQVS0
youtu.be/bQJURst3Z3M
youtu.be/tB3CViMTeng
youtube.com/watch?v=It-F3SlgUr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this image made me upset

lost

sometimes i regret even having a fucking account on that website.

Has to be ironic. Not even SJW femicunts are that fucking stupid.

probably. but then you realize that tumblrinas are serious when calling random white people 'slave owners' and generalizing straight people to be 'scum'.

The irony is that females never start it. It's a power play. They wait for the makes to take initiative so they can hold a "I didn't want to have sex with you" statement on the back burner in case they regret it

Reading SJW and Feminazi posts
While listening to the Beatles
Is quite the contrast
It's like watching a retrospective movie
About how silly life is at this time.

I got you

meminists are just as bad as fucking feminists

still funny as shit though

whites were slaves in their own (well, many of them) - in the times of Roman Empire and little bit later. it was a slave state

isn't that the point of the exercise

What's with feminazis and that kind of glasses

Sweden yes

Does that answer your question?

Rage thread??

it's a fashionable and hip way to express the fact that you're unique just like everyone else

It's like wearing My Chemical Romance on your face.

kek

CAN ANYONE BE THAT FUCKING STUPID!?

I'm triggered

See, this reminds me of a thought I had. Does every copy of "the feminine mystique" have uniform guidelines?

10/10 need more

this belongs on an anti-nigger thread

I still can't believe that this stuff is for real. They have to be ironic!

Is it wrong that I'd like this John Baxter character to die of untreated syphilis?

Story?

> I'm literally crying right now
> Thanks for the refill nigger

>look this up on wikipedia
>chapter by chapter breakdown is a series of poisonously subversive tripe that universally crippled gender relations and the happiness of men and women across the board
>look up the author

aaand like fucking clockwork. EVERY fucking time.

I believe she fucked a black dude in a diversity commercial while singing the Swedish national anthem. Then a few months later she was found dead brutally raped and tortured by an american black guy.

And this is why they say "Men invade, women invite"

...wat? Source on the commercial?

so progressive

"Equality"

Perhaps not the same people but google her death. They say she was a model, so maybe?
Here name was Ellen Krants

how the fuck has this level of yankee sjw bs reached Aus?

This country is batshit insane. Your life must be so really fucking good and easy to invent problems this huge and to go all lemming mode with your society.

that's it faggots, I'm out of pics that aren't big boring blocks of text

Haha fucker he got me. Good goy

Forgot the commercial
liveleak.com/view?i=00a_1328452157

I'm a white guy and I can only answer 'yes' to six of these what is this bullshit.

Does anyone have the link to the 500mb banana collection?

checked, also interested

This thread is Rape.

not baity enuff

So, didn't she do this?

That fucking hacker Cred Forums is at it again.

If that's wrong, I don't wanna be right.

>fruitsogynistic
fucking kek

Keked hard

She looks like that bitch from The Room.

inseminated to produce milk? say wahaaaaaat?

This makes me scared of sex tbh.

fucking kek

>I'm not arguing with some asshole on twitter who's pretending to be a kiwi
>Already argued
>kek

Jesus Christo!

>we built america because 1% of white people had a slave during the height of slavery1!1!!
>white people were mean 400 years ago THATS why we are poor and so we want immunity from commiting crimes!!!

chuckled

This is clearly a joke post making fun of sjws.

you would hope so, but it is the kind of "logic" that SJWs use.

telegram.me/laughlose

This is an exaggerated if not baseless claim

Your jpg made me kek

very, very progressive.
we need more of these loving creatures in this world.

Fuck no she didnt. They dont even spare little boys buttholes in there. She would get killed.

lel

admitting to being a transman, but I dont buy into the feminist or protrans w/e bullshit. I hate all that just as much as everyone else who is sane.

That said, been taking testosterone for 2 years now. My injections say all over the label and jar not to breastfeed or get pregnant because it could cause serious and deadly damage to the child.

Why shouldnt he/she be allowed to breastfeed thier baby? They have natural female tits.

Nvm you cleared that up lol

Well, thats it, I'm gonna pour bleach in my eyes, thank you user

I had a girlfriend once who I guess you could say technically molested me?

> Be me
> Girlfriend at the time staying over for the night
> Took my trazidone, tired as fuck, just want sleep
> She's horny as fuck though
> Keeps pushing me for sex
> Keep telling her no, I'm too tired
> She goes down on me, gets me hard
> Keeps begging me to fuck her but again, too tired
> She straddles me and forces me down (she was kind of on the heavy side) and forces me inside her
> She cums in less than ten minutes
> Throughout the rest of our relationship brags in private with me that she raped me

How am I supposed to feel about this?

Of course she didn't. She is a typical coddled whiner who gets everything she wants and thinks spouting her misinformed ideas is a good thing until the reality is thrown in her face. She knows good and damn well that the shit she spews out of her mouth is exactly that. She just thinks it is fine to force the problem onto others when she knows she herself wont have to deal with the consequences. You know... just like most politicians.

Not a feminist but here is some cringe/ylyl material
youtu.be/moEGsu0kM7A

If the genders were switched she would have gone to jail for years for a fraction of what she done to you. This IS rape.

You got raped bro.

But the difference between men and women is that you can still function.

What. The. Fuck. I thought you were just memeing.

>This bitch was unironically having an argument with fruit

And I mean for real. by halfway through, she had stopped dressing the guy as a user bullshitting, and had begun to respond to him as if he was actually fruit.

Can;t even make this shit up.

This is what you do.

1. Pay homeless guy to jerk off into a vial.
2. Keep his spunk alive while you wait for sex times with her.
4. Dump his spunk into her through whatever stealthy means you can.
5. When she gets knocked up have a test done to prove it isnt yours.
6. Real rape.

in all honesty Im really starting to belive that all this shit is faked to get a rise out of people. there cannot possibly be that many people out there writing this blatant stupidity with a serious feeling. and even if some of it is real i would venture to say that its probably the same person under a bunch of pen names.

I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not, but most mammals only lactate while pregnant or directly after pregnancy.

think user is wondering why

>weird bony long face and a shitty personality

kek

Honestly I have no idea what this is.

they also keep producing the milk for as long as they get milked. there are women that have been producing and feeding their breastmilk to their familys for something like 10 years after giving birth

I don't doubt some of it is faked, but Poe's Law practically guarantees that there will be some radical feminist who sees the fakes and unironically agrees with it.

Of course that might be part of the reason the fakes get created, to get them to agree with blatantly ridiculous ideas in order to discredit their movement. But of course if that backfires we're basically fucked.

People can't function without struggle.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh1RVsMgeVc

One time when i was visiting friends there was one of those Internet feminist that could not stop talking about all that crap. So when she started to talk about "opression" I joined that discussion and when she tried to charge me with that "men" bullshit I seriously scream like little girl that why she assumed that I'm a men? Because I look like man? Who give you right to assume that?

Her face and lack of words was priceless.

So yeah, if you want fuck up feminist and her talk, just start screaming that she have no right to assume that you are men, just because you look like one, and your gender is your private concern. That should slap those bitches hard and shut them fuck down.

heres hoping for the backfire. actually im just happy that the people in power all over the world are rich white men.

It's from never smiling. face muscles get weak and their cheeks sag much more.

I like it. The fat white girl has no fucks in her eyes. The monkey girl has the eyes of a roasted landwhale at the nutritionist.

shots fired off the bow, i repeat shots fired!

What? I was being honest

>black people CANNOT be racist
>proceeds to fulfill the literal definition of racism

I knew that was true for humans, in fact humans don't even need to get pregnant in the first place to trick their bodies into lactating, but I was under the impression that that wasn't true for most mammals. I'm not an expert in bovine lactation though so I could be wrong.

Why would you hope for the backfire? The backfire would be if all these ridiculous fakes didn't end up discrediting the movement, and ideas like that wound up getting taken seriously by everyone.

>niggers built america.
>white men built ghettos cause niggers wouldnt house themselves
>white people pay them welfare cause they cant feed themselves
>niggers have not built a damn thing.

pretty sure the same thing happens for all mammals but idgaf enough to look it up

also i hope for the backfire on them, not us.

3.????

please dot use the word literal. instead write it like this
>proceeds to fulfill the DICTIONARY definition of racism.

makes you sound less millennial

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh1RVsMgeVc

Are you a fem-nazi? telling user what he can write

Fuck me dead mate this cunt is off it. I hope zhe/zheirs doesn't regret it's decision

>But the difference between men and women is that you can still function.
What?
Do women loose the ability to walk or some shit?
Does the vagina get so torn up it cant piss anymore?
Whaaaaat?

>but I was under the impression that that wasn't true for most mammals
It is true for most mammals but you want the cows to be pregnant so you can butcher the calfs/ox.

at this point im convinced liberals just want to watch the world burn

fucking fart rape lol wtf these biches have lost their cunt minds

no im a Cred Forums tard tired of reading fucking millennials saying they are 'literally' everything

but I used it with respect to its original definition before it got changed to pander to retard

youtube.com/watch?v=_XF9gqWVkHg

>fart rape

This can't be real.

When cows need to get at least one calf so that they lactate, after that they're inseminated so that they produce offspring, not because of milking. Average cow has like 3-4 years of efficient milking and breeding time, so they need to be inseminated occassionally to keep the population up.

Source: my father in law is a cow farmer

Kek pretty much.

Although
>be me
>back in highschool 10th grade
>accidentally fart in highschool gym class
>so embarrassed. end me
>girl yells user farted!
>teacher yells at me for being rude, disruptive, and disgusting
>girl is praised for being a cunt.

that makes sense. kinda sad.

Well, farting in class is in fact rude, disruptive and disgusting, she isn't exactly wrong.

Men are generally given a "well you had sex so it's not that bad" line when you get raped.

Women are taught from a young age that any sort of intercourse or rape is a horrible crime that they are to be blamed for, and that they're broken/dirty/less valued because of it.

To be entirely honest, both men and women should be allowed to feel both ways (the second especially) without fear of rejection or persecution, but unfortunately it's looked down upon for a man to throw away "free sex" (which is rape). Rape is a terrible crime for any victim.

I would hate fuck Baxter so hard.

Lol fuck you it was 100% an accident. And calling someone out on it is in fact not an accident and is in fact rude disruptive and disgusting.

It's a perfectly natural biological function.
At least he wasn't mrnstruating in public like some sort of plague demon.

And here we have the reason the sjw/neo-feminist "movement" exists.

fucking glorious, i hope all these "pro-diversity" retards get raped and murdered by the variety of shit-skins they have invited into europe.

this literally gives me a throbbing boner, more of this please.

I cringed so much I almost died after watching this
youtu.be/XNIVx4jV4ds

Op got trolled and is now spreading BAIDS

>No one mentioned that chris-chan liked this.

okay.

Lol yeah. That bitch feels so damn entitled. She's blatently stating that she is the female version of exactly what she claims to hate. "I'm entitled to sex because blah blah blah"

THIS one makes perfectly sense.

if he got dem milk-rpducing titties, he sure as hell should use them. breastfeeding is good for ya baby.

>you go girl (sorry if I misgendered you)

FFS

Naw fam this isn't true for some cows yes but most no it's not about how long you squeeze them titties you almost have to keep them prego my grandpa owned a dairy farm when I was little Idk why but most people don't know this

A tip for you Cred Forumsros: if they say "im a good person" or "im very nice/attractive" walk away. They are not worth the wasted effort.

3 is profit

Some lightbulbs are not very bright. Like this one, for example.

bitch is hot tho. both in the protective instinct and in the "want to fuck her from behind" way.

not sure how she is so completely misunderstanding the nature of anonymous communication. i used to think if you work in the music industry you cant get around meeting a lot of very different people and eventually develop a strong ability to read what people mean regardless of language/context used.

Why should i give a fuck if a cow is being "raped" for milk? Arent2 most cows artificially inseminated anyways? So like eating beef is "rape". Fuck that. Artificially inseminating cows (a species that would probably be dead if humans didnt use them specifically for a food supply) for human food consumption is fine.

Nobody ever cares about the people at the bottom until they are apart of those people.

It's supposed to. They want you to feel afraid because they believe they can control you using fear.

This is fucked up.

>this blog is potentially triggering
You bet it is

>excuse me ma'am, but your computer software is outdated and is filled with vulnerabilities
>THATS A GOOD THING YOU PATRIARCHAL SHITLORD

Never heard of this before. This is... beautiful.

>eventually develop a strong ability to read what people mean regardless of language/context used.

You're thinking of competent people, mostly men.

HEY! Remember that time there was that actor/musician who was like super duper smart and not at all a fucking crazy person who was at best reading lines out of some political manifesto written by someone both much smarter and much crazier than them, but more often than not just talking because their fee fees, their fee fees more often than not being the source of their talent?

Yeah me neither! Maybe the only entertainers we should trust to further political or social discourse in any capacity are the ones whos job it is to poke holes in the flawed logic of the status quo, I.E. comedians, rather than numbskulls who spend the majority of their time concocting imaginary reasons to cry on que, worrying about the shitty rhymes they'll inject into their bullshit pop music, or just rehearsing their award speech. :-)

Fuck. Kekked so loud.

Huffpo just did a video where the girls said Creampies were oppressive because they had to clean up after

These people are insane

>I'm not arguing with some asshole on twitter pretending to be a kiwi

>argues with an asshole on twitter pretending to be a kiwi

yeah okay the only wicked smart people i know from the music they make.. have been commenting on social issues long *before* they even started doing music.. not *after* they noticed they suddenly got an audience.

Replying to picture. Dont people know to tie their hair up before putting on headphones?

bravo

what if i'm a white cis straight male, who has a schizoid personality, does that mean they have t check their privilege.

>You go girl(sorry if i misgender you)!
Fucking hell.

sincerely hope this is satire

i dont. the hair that gets in between my headphones and my ears makes sure i still have some airflow, thus preventing earwax accumulation when wearing them for many hours, also
>its staged, shes trying to be kawaiii

Hi chris

Technically this is cringe but I'm still posting it here
youtu.be/8VM9TTiIiR4
youtu.be/1N_yn0mQVS0
youtu.be/bQJURst3Z3M
youtu.be/tB3CViMTeng

do you have a readable version of this

Oh shit she's fucking attractive

To be fair, there's an old quote about women that essentially goes "Don't try to understand women. Women understand women and they all fucking hate each other." Honestly if I woke up with a vag tomorrow I wouldn't go looking for or even hoping for any sort of female camaraderie because it basically doesn't fucking exist. Guys really are much less drama than girls.

Hey, MCR is actually good. SJWs just seem to think making themselves uglier is a good thing.

I've seen it before, but anyway how dumb you must be to even consider it rill

Paperwork is sexist

I don't remember this. Details?

Anders borg was caught watching cp at work a few years back.

No, that's true.

You think if I press the suction bit of the Hoover against my eyes really hard I can suck them out, or shall I just go with the melon-baller?

Source?

This chick is being shit posted everywhere who is she?

When the feminsts eats out of 4chans hand

Fun Fact: Male humans can lactate too
Some tribes in africa even have the males breastfeeding

that is actually super hot. imagine raping the daughter before the mom's eyes. It would break the mom and make her shed delicious tears.

Good times.

Holy fucking hell dude! Thats a plan from an evil Genius!

Also... Where the fuck is 3.?

Reminds me when I was little I noticed that only brown kids were dicks at school

I remember seeing a picture of a guy lactating, but it looked really strange. It looked sort of like powdered milk with only 1/2 the amount of milk, so it came out looking really chunky and disgusting. Because of that I had kinda figured that male breastmilk was probably unusable.

Another fun fact!
>Babies drink thier mom's hormones when breastfeeding.
>Mom's have breastfeeding hormones.
>Babies ingest mommies breastfeeding hormones
>Squeeze a breastfeeding babies nipples (male or female doesn't matter)
Babies will lactate.

wut?

I am not a conservative person, I live in the most liberal, hipster-like part of my city and I have literally never met anyone that retarded in real life. Where do these people exist?

awesome

This one is just you misunderstanding science reporting

>pretending to be a kiwi

Kill yourself you spineless liberal pussy

They're mostly just trolls really

>Mfw I live 10 mins away from valdosta

Isn't male tears colloqial for semen?

>"Baby I'm an anarchist! You're a spineless liberal!"

You're a fucking white male

You can't flim flam the zimzam

>pretending
did you just assume it's race?

Uh......you need to leave

Kk im not that other poster. You have no idea who i am and i don't know why white male has anything to do with anything.

FPBP

Can we officially mark 2016 down as "The year of hatred."?

Bro it's good for porn you god damn purist.

Yes and a BLM protest in Charlotte is the proof

youtube.com/watch?v=It-F3SlgUr0

Meme magic doing its work right here

Shitlords, can't believe them.

You don't need an account to see the porn.

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

a feminist werewolf

What r u talking about bitch

Might as well though. It's easier to have an account. Can save the shit you really like and go back to it. Just by clicking the like button.

When i get bored of searching i scroll through my likes and it'll get me off way easier because i only like top tier stuff.

>im not arguing with some asshole on twitter pretending to be a kiwi

yes you fucking are hahah

YOU ARE TOO????

Fucking saved

No. I eat lettuce

Would the sperm denature without being in the testicles or is this a viable vengeance method?

Wouldn't it being in a cold vial ruin its potency?

Any opinions?

White people don't eat lettuce?

Am 5'3 male, could march fine with no issues despite being by far the shortest in my troop. Wheres my 100k MOD?!?!

based as fuck
>his reaction
>welp guess ya tied my hands on this one honey seeya have fun on your trip
>$100 says she was 5 minutes down the road and the was balls deep in this other chick
hahahahah fucking legend

He's not... he just....

>*Christine
He identifies as a gay woman you prejudiced fuck. Watch out with what you say, it's very triggering.

Like the tranny said. They're unnaturally pumped full of testosterone so it's going to fuck the baby's development up. This is straight up child abuse.

Based red

becasue of the resolution?

she old..who the new slut of Hollywood? why was she in x men what happen to the cool shape sifter

ITT: faggots and newfriends who dont understand this is a troll account

What the fuck happened to men?

Stupid slut doesn't deserve to have her cheap mellenial voice taint the proud instrument of synthesizers. Women are fucking sheep who yell whenever they feel inadequate, and enforce the laws of censorship and prohibition.

>Clifton
says it all

I'd curvestomp the bitch.

I'm fairly certain sperm banks just freeze sperm so it should work. Flash freezing and thawing probably works best since it doesn't give the sperm time to denature, and it should also be frozen as quickly as possible after ejaculation, and thawed only when it's about to be used, because at room temperature sperm probably denatures well within the hour.

>girl is praised for having a cunt.
FTFY

Fuck, lost

during the muslim invasions of Europe, 1000000 white people were taken from coastal areas to be slaves

Roflll.

Articles published in reverse order. Don't perpetuate lies like the idiots on tumblr. Yeah she's probably a hypocrite, or she changed opinions in a year

TRIGGERED

i hope this is fake.

i fuckinmg hate bitches yo. this one bitch tried to accuse my boyfriend of tryingto rape her cause she doesnt want to admit shes a big dumb slut when hes drunk (this happened before we started dating) and she accused two other guys of raping her too. stupid cunt

>How am I supposed to feel about this?

Simply return the favor.

lel

thats gotta be a troll

>male support groups for domestic violence and sexual abuse
What the fuck is there to be upset about there?

Kill yourself pedophile.

> huffington post
> science reporting

Pick one.

actually true though
t.vegan

Nice b8

contribootin

I'll just leave this here...

Is this real life ?

by that logic, eating cows would be rape as well because for cows to be born there needs to be insemination. but i think he is past that point already.

>non-biased
I'm searching for words but none are coming

I can't even cringe or laugh at that.
All I feel is raging hatred.

Based Kiwi