How do you deal with the crippling loneliness? I need a girl in my life again...

How do you deal with the crippling loneliness? I need a girl in my life again. I've got a broken heart that can't seem to heal.

I don't miss sex, I miss cuddling in bed and falling asleep in each other's arms.

in the same boat!

My soul is screaming

I've never had nothing.

My bf felt like that before me. Only ever had cheating whores that never really loved him. He's my furst bf because I only ever had occasional fwbs due to my emotional issues. It's crazy how much he needs me, mentioned how he hated being so alone before...

Deal with it you oversensitive pussy.

>8.5 years of marriage
>8.5 years of never sleeping alone
>8.5 years of falling asleep touching my wife
>8.5 years of waking up to her
>1 year alone
>1 year of sleeping alone
>1 year of falling asleep clutching her shirt
>1 year of not wanting to wake up

Honestly anons, I'm 28. I was with a girl for 6 years, but she left and wouldn't marry me. That was a year and a half ago, but it is still fucking with me. I've been with girls since then, several in fact, but it's not the same. I want the long-term feeling of commitment again, which it's something easily found. What's stressing me out more is that I feel like so most people my age are already with someone. Often times when I meet a woman that I would want to date, I find out they are already dating someone. Am I fucked?

tits or gtfo

Maybe I'm just supposed to hurt for a while, but I don't know how much longer I can go on.

Been single for 5 years. Starting chilling with this girl who has some kind of depression and anxiety problems for like 2 months now and im seriously falling for her but im kinda scared to tell her or make a move. She keeps saying how shes getting hit on alot lately and it has never happened before and how she rejected the people who tried something lately. idk what to fucking do like shes gonna text me every morning and thru out the day and always say how she wants someone to cuddle with. Im a fucking pussy

>had to vent

Please someone else post their feels.....I don't want to be alone here too.

Nice trips

More feels

I honestly don't know. I haven't had a relationship since HS, and all of them were shit. First one abused me and probably permanently fucked me up, second lied about her age and ended up destroying my reputation, third one I stole from my brother because I wanted someone else to suffer as much as me, fourth turned out to be an Islamic extremist, and the final one was a long distance relationship with a chick who cheated on me. And that was 2011.

People consider me attractive, I'm good company, I make everyone laugh all the time, I have a stable job, but I just can't do it. I know that at some point the shell is going to peel back and the lucky lady is just going to see nothing underneath. And should sex ever come up, how do I cope with being drugged, groped, sexually blackmailed, slandered, isolated, and essentially raped for 8 months by the first one?

i know what you mean op
I smoke a lot of pot now to deal

I smoked a lot of pot before, but I smoke more now. I pretty much smoke to control my anxiety, and while it works, when I'm out of weed my anxiety can get out of control.

I started cutting again this week. I got a brand new x-acto blade just so I could cut myself really good. I cut on my thigh so I don't have to worry about it being seen.

Sorry, I'm already high so this just comes out. Feel like cutting myself now just to see what it feels like when I'm high.

I don't know, everytime I fall for someone they end up with somebody else, so I've never been in a relationship.
You could say loneliness is my company.

I've never really been a kutter but i have cut myself to try to end it before.

Don't do it now you might ruing your buzz lol.

.look eminem said it best "bitches they come and they go".. I've been with over 40 women.they do come and go.

i've been alone for over 4 years now. but iin due time bro
just don't off yourself.