Does anyone know whatever happen to that guy who had that japaneese kid in a cell thing under a bed and was feeding him...

does anyone know whatever happen to that guy who had that japaneese kid in a cell thing under a bed and was feeding him sex reassignment hormones or some shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3s7IZWTkOFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for interest

I think the actual post was on like Cred Forums or something if that helps

Guys I found the post I was right it was Cred Forums

Bumparonnie

so does that mean no one has any information?

I don't I assume you don't either. So I guess we either change the subject of this thread or let it 404

Yeah you're probably right. Let's all make small talk to each other then lol.

I just stole someone's dubs so how was your weekend?

holy shit
i did it again

Fucking asshole you did it again, give back muh dubs!!!!!!!!!!

No my dubs

My mom died and my car bike down. So now I have an excuse to buy a bike and I'm free from her bitching. How was yours?

*Broke down, fucking autocorrect

Almost quints

youtube.com/watch?v=3s7IZWTkOFc

That's nice. My dogs got fleas while I was walking them yesterday and now my house is getting infested and I need to get flea bombs, so not great

Your not the hero we deserve, but you are the hero we need. Thank you for your contribution.

That sucks man. My dog got fleas a couple years back. I didn't have to go that far, but they are a bitch *bud um tist* to get rid of. I think the homeless man near my apartment gave em to her. Never should've let that walking trash can pet her.

That sounds terrible. But like they have literally spread over the entire house in a matter of hours and dishes with water and a tealight in them hasn't worked so far; and my girlfriend is so paranoid about her carrying them to her apartment and giving them to her cat so she won't come over and I can't go over there until I get rid of them, and it really sucks

I'd just bail at that point. Or is your apartment Strick about contracts?

No I actually own a house the mortgage is actually paid off and it's mine I'm not just going to buy a whole new house