Has anyone eaten or made this, and how to make??!

has anyone eaten or made this, and how to make??!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sarqgzfKZHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you can't figure it out by thinking about it, you're dumb as fuck.

Slice sausage. Put uncooked dry noodles through sausage. Cook. Enjoy. Preferrably with ketchup

>sausage

The Illuninati took my noodle needle. Else, I'd show you

Whatever I'm drunk out of my mind. Not even a native speaker - every time I read it now, it sounds so wrong

Thread ded

Was a nice trollbait spaghetterino

You're literally fucking retarded

>Noodle Needle
Kek/10

I have. I'm Justin Trudeau!

Cook noodles
Cut hot dogs and poke hole in them with needle
Use tweezers to pull noodles through hot dog
Your welcome

Yeah its a pretty tedious task, but totally worth it

How is this any different than just having sliced sausage with the noodles like normal? So dumb

Its all in your mind

You guys are fucking retarded.

You have to freeze the hot dogs, cut them into 6 pieces, get a drill gun, drill holes into the center of the hot dog, yoy illiterate fucks, cook spaghettin run them through the hot dog holes and leave them outside to thaw for 6 hours.

cut hot dogs
stab uncooked noodles through hotdog
cook entire hd and noodle assy

They're spaghetti noodles, and therefore hard until they're cooked. Simply shove 4 noodles through a hotdog slice then cook. No drilling or freezing required.

newfag detected

recipe: you go and live in your local southside for about a week.

No you're not.

You're such an idiot- no sane person would ever do that

I made it once, it's not that nice tbh. You have to cook that sausages separately, then boil the sausages and that's horrible. You can boil the lot and add some pasta sauce out of a jar, then cook it up in a pan to get a decent taste.

It's really not worth it except as a gimmick meal. It's hard to eat, takes an eternity to make.

Are you boys meming in here?

Get to bed NOW. you have church tomorrow morning.

If you have noodles lying around and hot dog shili or any chili

boil pasta
warm up chili

Lazy version is just to combine and eat

semi lazy salt pepper

right way salt pepper rosary thyme

Ramen noodles also work

o ya i forgot

I dont even know why, but this amuses me to no end

Just asked my wife - you have to get one of those bigger knitting needles. Boil pasta - push the needles through the hotdogs, pull the spaghettis trough. She makes this sometimes for me on saturdays if she has the time and patience

Ha like any one would go through all that work for this dish. Sit down before you hurt yourself newfag.

ive never made this stuff but im pretty sure its shit.

first of all to make it you obviously slice the sausage and poke some unboiled spaghetti through the slices - then boil.

reasons why this sucks:
when the outside spaghetti are done al dente, the part inside the sausage will still be hard, if you continue boiling, the outside spaghetti will get soft as fuck. apart from that you really dont want to boil that sausage for like 10min but only want to heat it up in hot water. last but not least the sausage is way better when cooked in a pan on its own on higher heat, so you might as well do both separatly if you for whatever reason on earth crave for bland spaghetti with sausage.

You cook some hot dogs and some spaghetti. Then you cut the hot dogs up and poke each piece with a fork. Then take a sewing needle or maybe an unfolded paper clip, and stick each piece of spaghetti through the hot dog holes with the needle.

how does it feel to be a big fat fucking liar?

Lying is kinda fun. Being fat not so much - I hate taking medication on a daily basis

youtube.com/watch?v=sarqgzfKZHI

this.

its mustard gas

mooooooooooooom just 3 more dank ones!

You guys got it all wrong, you find the sluttiest cougar you can find, long fingernails and all, tell her you have sausage problem that only she can fix, take her back to your place, sit her on the counter and whisper in her ear

[spoiler]Can you poke some holes in these wieners?[/spoiler]

Instructions unclear hot dog in my ass

Also those are processed meat left overs shapped into a cylinder and should not really be considered food.

Fuck I just srink some moles
To the size of ants
Then attach the getti and have then burrow through the dog
And there you go
> or you can use mealworms as a cheap alternative

Slice hot dogs, boil spaghetti, use NoodleNeedles to thread spaghetti thru hot dogs, enjoy

>To the non American yes
>unless your drunk or high
>these are the niggers of the food world

Ok here is a guide of how to cook it, feel free to cap this for future reference.

>Aquire hotdogs
>Aquire uncooked spaghetti
For extra flavor pick up
>Jar of bolognese sauce
>1 clove of garlic
>pinch of chilli powder
>1 onion

>First you take the clove of garlic, peel and cut up finely.
>Next peel and dice the onion
>fill a pot with water add small amount of salt and bring to the boil
>toss in spaghetti
>get fryingpan and add small amount of olive oil
>fry the onion and garlic
>Take hotdogs and open
>toss hot dogs out what are you some kind of nigger
>open the packet of lean mince you have and gently fry until brown with the onions and garlic
>add sauce to a pot and begin to boil
Now you can do one of two things
>1. add the mince to the sauce stir and bring to the boil.
or
>2. bring sauce to a boil

>once spaghetti is cooked take a serving onto a plate
>if using method 1 spoon over mince and sauce if method 2 spoon over mince then spoon over sauce.

For extra enjoyment cook up a Garlic baguette or flatbread sit back and enjoy delicious non poor nigger food.

Seriously
> no mention of garlic in ass
>no hotdog
>No mention of washing stage starch from the cooked getti
>no mention of adding a little olive oil to washed and cooked pasta to stop sticking
Never heard anything as stupid as this user