Alright, fags, I'm finally going to sit down and watch this gay-ass anthology

Alright, fags, I'm finally going to sit down and watch this gay-ass anthology.

In what order is it best to watch them?

Other urls found in this thread:

nomachetejuggling.com/2011/11/11/the-star-wars-saga-suggested-viewing-order/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1-7 you fucking tard

4, 5, 1, 2, 3, 6

That sets up Vader, then makes the prequels like his backstory/flashback development arc. But you still end on a good note with return of the jedi.

Machete order

nomachetejuggling.com/2011/11/11/the-star-wars-saga-suggested-viewing-order/

Simple, watch them in this order: IV, V, II, III, VI. You may notice Episode I is gone.

Op domt listen to theese fucks. If you want the story in order go 1-7

Watch the way normal people saw them:

Star Wars
Empire
Return of Jedi

Then the three newer ones

If you start out with "Episode 1" or whatever, you might just give up and never see the good ones

Most people that watch it now just go 1-7. I think its the most logical. Almost every big revelation is pop-culture knowledge so i dont think there will be huge impact when you do 4-6, then 1-3. And that way the movies get better.

Episodes I-III are the only ones worth it. The old ones are overrated and look dates as fuck.

this, but 7 after 6

Watch them in the order they were released. You won't make it to the good ones if you start with the prequels.

4-5-6-1-2-3-7

Also the Clone Wars TV show is far better than either 1 and 2.

watch the grindhouse version fucking classic

Ignore Ep 1, don't even watch it. It has no impact on any of the other movies what-so-ever. Only thing you'll miss is the cool Darth Maul fight, which you could just youtube rather than sit down for 2 hours. Watch it 4, 5, 2, 3, 6, 7. That sets up Anakin/Vader as the main character throughout.

fucking blasphemy

take some shrooms and watch 4-6 with apex twin as a soundtrack. thank me later.

What he said

Wtf no the old ones are the only ones worth it

better off just killing yourself

If you're not a complete fucking neckbeard, 1-7.
/thread

This, but cut out 1. Nothing of importance or consequence actually happens in it.

episode 3 in a nutshell "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

the only correct way is with the holiday special first

This sounds like an interesting idea, I might try it out for a new perspective. I watched them 4,5,6,1,2,3,7 because I'm old enough to have watched them as they came out. But for a newcomer I'd suggest you stick with 1-7.

4,holiday special,5,6
There are some dope torrents of the prequels where the cut out alot of the dumb shit(jar jar).
Slide the clone wars cartoon( the 1st one not the cg one) between 2 and 3
Then 7

No no, you go 4, Holiday special, 5, 2, 3, 6, 7

wtf? I'd watch that.

The Holiday Special is just about unwatchable, I mean it's fucking excruciating shit 1970s Jew television entertainment. Total dogshit. Except for the cartoon with Boba Fett or Django Fett. I like the coked-out Carrie Fisher musical number where she has Simpsons eyes... VERY high...

Put it on in the background at a Christmas party, only way its tolerable. Do not invite people over to just watch it you will lose friends

1-7 ruins every twist. You suggest terrible restaurants to strangers with a charming smile, don't you?

not to mention 1-3 will kill your enthusiasm for watching 4-6

I wish I'd seen this thread sooner. I hadn't given it a great deal of thought before and recently showed 1-7 to my niece and nephew. I now realize the error of my ways. I'm better on restaurants, honest.

The original three and The Force Awakens are the only Star Wars movies worth seeing. Forget about the prequels.

B2B2B dubs?

It really makes you watch the movies in a different way. You go into 4 and 5 normally, but then the plot twist where you find that Vader is his father hits you and ends the movie. Then you go to 2 and 3, and you find out about who he was, who the emperor was, and how he went down this path. Fast forward to 6, and the end fight is much more powerful. It's weird to think about watching them out of order, but it creates a much better story line. Plus I think Jar Jar is only in a couple scenes in 2 and 3, and he might not even have any spoken lines.

Just don't watch Episode 5. It's the most boringest one.

Damn how old are you?

I'm gonna do it! My gf's away on a business trip so I've got the place to myself with no interruptions. Thanks anons.

You only need to watch 4, 5, and 6. Get the VHS if you can because they aren't all fucked up with digital nonsense (Han fucking shot first). If, after that, you dig it and you feel the need for some disappointment, then watch the rest.

Fuck what everyone else is saying. You answer is 4, 5, 6, & 7. 1-3 are garbage and you should only watch them if you want your eyes and ears to bleed.

Newest one first, then go in reverse order 6-1. The first trilogy is a prequel to the originals, so it's easier to just go completely backwards.

Just watch Pulp Fiction instead, feggt.

love that movie

Def this!
When honey bunny killed the wolf = epic