Cred Forums would you fuck a pregnant girl...

Cred Forums would you fuck a pregnant girl? So recently I was offered to be fuck buddies by a knocked up blonde girl who's kinda got a reputation for being a hoe. Thing is she's really pretty and she claims to have no std's.

having sex with a pregnant girl definetely means having sex with her unborn; thus makes him paedophile.

I have heard that it is the best sex

Don't OP she is going to try and make you claim it.

she's probably very hornby. i heard that happens to when they get pregnant

Sent from my Android phone

> what is dna test

Sent from my Android phone

Dude, hell yeah!

In a heart beat, that's my fetish. Plus you know you can't get her pregnant yourself so as long as she's STD free have all the sex you want.

I'm jealous op. Do it. As long as she can prove she's clean I say go for it. Don't take her word for it ya dingys. I can say that I'm gof or whatever but that doesn't mean I am.
She could have some disease and give it to you to trap you. Have her get her ass tested if you can. Remember condoms aren't 100%. Also remember that your balls aren't protected either.

So are you sure she's preg? So e Bitch say they're preg so the dude will nut in her so she will get preg. Usually to trap someone else. Did she recently break up with her bf?

No matter the answer to these questions, you should fuck that Bitch till her body turns gross from this baby thing and then walk off.

Fucking a pregnant chick is like fucking a fat chick, except you blow your load in her without worrying.

If you have to ask about fucking pregnant pussy... You don't deserve the amazingness that is pregnant pussy

DO IT FAGGOT!

no

How is she going to make him claim it if she's already pregnant?

Pregnant women I've slept with (short list) get wetter then a very wet thing. So wet you can't feel anything.

That said, my wife wanted me to fist her during pregnancy. So she could see what the pain of childbirth would be like. Turns out she likes fisting.

Pregnant sex is best sex.

If she's < 4 months, than fuck yes! You'll hardly notice a bump, and pregnant girls get horny as fuck. Like their pussies are constantly wet. Also their tits get huge. Greater than 4 months and it's up to you. That is if you like the noticeable bump.

Bitches be crazy yo.

My bad guys I'm back here's a pic of her

Pregnancy is an STD.

I'm too confused for this bread now. I don't know if if I'm gay straight bi tri or what anymore.

She can't get pregnant twice.

If you find her attractive go for it. Not like she can get pregnant. If she has a reputation for being a hoe and "says" she
doesn't have stds, you still need to wrap it up.. unless she provides paperwork ofc.

Why do u say that?

Fuck my pregnant gf almost every day. She is always super horny and cums on my dick at maximum 14 times in one session. Feels so fucking good bro, might as well if she's cute. Only downside is that you gotta watch out for the tummy. Extra plus is you can bust a nut inside with no remorse

If you fuck a pregnant girl then a court will rule you are in a relationship and make you pay child support.

How old are you? Where's your sources Cred Forumstard?