Ask a guy who just broke his back anything

Ask a guy who just broke his back anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BkWYP95WbbY
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh1RVsMgeVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who wipes ur ass? and can you feel anything down there?

how'd you do it?

Why are you such a faggot?

When you make French Toast do you let the bread sit out over night or use fresh bread like some heathen?

Voting for Trump?

How many dicks have you sucked today?

Riding my motorcycle with a buddy his bike locked up in front of me and I flew over the handlebars

Are you Ironman?

Still able to do it myself but it's a struggle

Was trying to sick your own dick, worth breaking your back?

Where's the time stamp fag?

Fresh bread I'm not a poorfag

How's your mountain?

Ha ha. I'm not laughing at you. My cousin fell off a 3 story roof and broke his back and had to wear the same brace. All he wanted to do in life was kick ass and goddamm he did. Then he took a spill. They told him he'd never walk again. But he persevered. Now he walks tall and they took the bars out. Just don't be a pussy about the pain. That's his advice.

Are you permanently paralyzed waist down then?

do you get an hawt ethnic nurse to give you sponge baths?

No they're keeping me in a brace for about a month to see how it heals and after will decide what surgery I'll need

Good looks

10/10 would try again

Did u break ur back?

How would you rate your pain?

What is an ocean? What is the philosophical meaning of ocean? Is it a hint about how full our lives are without knowing it is full and the fact we all feel empty regardless of how full it is?

These dubs need checked doc, they hurt.

Was fucking that fat chick worth it?

What are you prescribed now? Can you send me some?

Webster's dictionary defines ocean as: the whole body of salt water that covers nearly three fourths of the surface of the earth.
Hope that helps m8

Underrated post. Yo'all fuckin newfags!

hopes this cheers you up OP
youtube.com/watch?v=BkWYP95WbbY

Why do I want to punch you in the face?

1v1 me irl fggot

how do u shower or clean urself?

Paraplegic here. Didn't get lucky. Was hit by a car when I was 4. Been in a wheelchair since. Doing pretty well for myself though.

>fresh bread

heathen

When will you break the ice and tell us why you broke your back? Or are you broken and can't afford some more internet.

Can you post the x rays? Im facinated by this sort of thing also about where in your back is broke

Quad here, been in a wheelchair for 8 years. You're one lucky fucker, OP.

How about that autonomic dysreflexia? Shit sucks. T4 here.

Was the anal worth it

My main source of AD was bladder stuff, just got an SP put it. Shit's cash.

I'm the worst cripple... SP? I just use cath kit with iodine, etc. Hardly ever get infections. Just have to time everything.

Do you have health ins? who is paying your medical bills? are you a freeloading worthless fuck w/out health ins? if yes i am happy this happenend to you

Fighting Bane didn't go as planned?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh1RVsMgeVc