Should teen girls be protected from creeps in their 20s?

Should teen girls be protected from creeps in their 20s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh1RVsMgeVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

no

We should all be protecting underage girls from creeps of all ages.
>even if I get to fall in love with one

They just have to stop dressing like whores

wow like how dare you tell someone else what to do???

... nah.
They wanna be independent, so let them deal with it.
It's a woman's duty to learn to defend herself, so that if she's attacked while no one is around, she can make it out. I also mean emotionally, too. They should be able to recognize and counter manipulation.

I cried a little on my insides

I'm not telling them how to dress retard, just saying there is a reaction for any action.

If they don't really want attention, then don't dress like you are hungry for dicks

yup

we must defend this girl..from..from creeps!...*fap fap fap*

Hope ur dads rape u guys in EVERY FUCKING HOLE that says no disgutings pedos

Teen spans a lot of years. Are we talking 18 & 19 or younger?

I'm 37 dating an 18 year old and I would say only protect those who are under 17.

someone thats dating an 18 year old would say something like that...

It bothers me that women can dress like this and it's okay. It's hot outside so it's 100% okay.

If a guy dresses like that he's a fucking faggot. Men's shorts cover up so much. Women's summer clothes is way more revealing but it's okay for some reason and calling it out is rape

And someone who isn't would point that out. lol

picS?

Move to Syria and join a club..

>absolutely not
girls needs to learn to protect themselves by avoiding socializing with creeps.
>don't hang out with brofags who acts like 15 year olds
>don't end up in a situation where your dumb ass gets raped
>it's as simple as that....

yes is the short answer. creeps are creeps. if you can't get a girl in your age-group you may want to reflect on what went wrong and how to fix it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh1RVsMgeVc

you don't give every thirsty man you see a glass of water do you?

No. Half the time, they invite these creeps by the way they act and socialize. They even know full well they're leaving themselves open for it.

Let them learn.

how about this; don't rape people.
I know, it's difficult. but if you try hard enough you'll meet a girl who actually wants to touch your weewee. I promise they're out there.

how about this: stop thinking that people are actually goodhearted enough to give a fuck about some blue haired pussyfaggot telling them not to rape
stop thinking that rape isnt a type of predatory behavior exhibited by people that give 0 fucks about what you or society thinks

God, if I was a girl I'd be a total slut

Must be really hot to feel all the perverted stares while creeps look at your ass

I wonder if there are real woman that do this just to get wet in public

>implying anyone on Cred Forums rapes people

No one here does, but someone somewhere does. You gotta be careful around people like that especially since no one knows what a rapist or criminal looks like.

i get it, you get, but brofags don't get it. some people are simply evil by nature and there's nothing you can do about it really.

the rules of how to avoid getting into trouble are widely know by women, and the majority rejects them.

in a perfect word, this would be an non-issue, but until them, common sense is still a rule of thumb.

Trips of truth