My gf and I met a couple involved in a cartel and apparently the bar was a hot spot and thought we were a satellite...

My gf and I met a couple involved in a cartel and apparently the bar was a hot spot and thought we were a satellite since we were outliers and never had been there before. Needless to say, through conversation, they said we'll be seeing you soon. The conversation got very heated here and there. I went outside to talk to the dude and my girl told me like 8 people were probing her for Intel and said we don't belong. Before we left, the dude said "we'll see you real soon". What's the plan Cred Forums? No fuckin joke

lol youre dead, and your girlfriends is headed for a one way ticket to sexual slavery

Beat his punk ass before he beats yours. Shoot a motherfucker if you have to.

She was drunk as fuck and provoked his 'girl". She told her she was gonna ruin our lives for fun. BUT, he was drunk af though she was not.

If you tell us what country or even state/city it really helps alot

>the bar was a hot spot and thought we were a satellite
>in a cartel
If they were really in a "cartel" you wouldn't know it, they're not just gonna assault two dumb asses who stumbled into their bar

I am an alco who had not been near his limi but dude the vibe was tense as fuck. He told me he was involved in the water company and his ass ended up divulging family info that was 100% legit. I told him to stop blathering and then he got uppity as fuck. Told me they were gonna take my gf in the back and stab her to death.

lol I doubt the spics were cartel or if they are they are probably street level bitches. I'd worry more about your gf sucking nigger dick when you're not around.

stab her to death with their penises right

lawl

We were walking distance from a pirate show. I can hold my own but I was in beaner central. We walked over to it at the advice of the "pirate" in our section. It was my gift to my girl.

what is a pirate show? are you drunk right now?

Dude pack your shit and leave, don't fuck around when people talk like that, cartel or not just fuckin leave!

sounds more like a wanna be punk with ideas of grandeur and less balls than a eunuch. mexicans are always grouping up like niggers for intimidation purposes.

I'm not a social retard. This is California. He initiated the convo so I was like...ok...my girl was being a drunk twat and mouthy but I was good at hushing her stupid shit.

Real cartel don't go around announcing their affiliation. Drunk or not.

It was not a fun birthday experience. They threatened her after probing her and just because I don't talk like a dumb beaner they thought I was some big deal. Before I left they told me about my dog and that was the catalyst.

Green text story?

Too tired for that honestly.

It was like, we went there after I told her to stop being a drunk mouthy bitch. I told her we aren't close to home and just have a water
Then we went in and this dude started chatting us up asking us about ourselves and told us he was a water engineer and all. I work in the dental field and thought he was just a legit dude. His girl was friendly and cordial but as an inquisitive person as I am kept asking him questions.

Then he ended up spilling shit regarding drug Intel and I was like
...uhhh...hey bro, are you serious or are you fucking around then he got super aggressive and was like I am not gonna tell me anymore. Then he was all aggressive asking personal questions. But his serious demeanor provoked me to tell him that he was a retard to tell me this shit drunk

Problem is, I had like 4 dudes eyeballing me at that point and then he began blathering again. They are from guadalajara and to be in that cartel you gotta get tortured first. He showed me some torso scars that were sordid and told me an opposing family took his left nut. He spoke fluent English but said he was a teen border jumper.

>probing her
so you let a bunch of beaners check out her innards on your birthday?
you fucking faggot cuck.

They described my dog...before we ubered home. That's been tormenting me all night. How? What the actual fuck? I live miles away. I tied my knob and I set a couple traps despite my dog telling me people even in a far proximity.

As much as I would like to tell you this evening ends with dinosaur shit it doesn't. I used my card there so they can look me up. I'm plain jane but they were...you had to be there different AFTER the initial convo.

I'd tell you the bar but you fucks would be like hurr durr...this guy knows your secret and shit

Yeah. Cred Forums is newfag central. Only text diahrrea