Hello Cred Forums, today is my 20th birthday

Hello Cred Forums, today is my 20th birthday.

I've been lurking this board for a decent amount of time, probably around 6 years, and fostered a sense of trust in this cesspool of a community.

That sense of trust is coming into play now. My only friend bailed on me to do his own thing today, I fucked up my only chance to get laid, and I'm all around alone. I'm seriously considering killing myself today. I know all the shit that will be thrown at me, between "You're just a young faggot, wait it out" to "Kill yourself you fucking nigger", but I honestly want to hear you guys' opinions. This shithole has been my one place to turn through all the fucked up stuff I've gone through for the past couple of years, and I need your help in deciding what to do with myself. I don't want your pity, I just want the opinions of the people I've grown up with.

Pic unrelated.

Shameless self bump because lonely faggot.

Keep living because there's always more shit to do. Try weed or psychedelics. Get a new perspective on life.

Just go to sleep, you can't be sad if you're asleep

That's not true when you dream of your ex fiancee.

Happy Birthday Faggot

Happy birthday user. My birthday was yesterday and no one outside of my family remembered, and that's ok, I don't think it's healthy to put too much of an emphasis on birthdays. You just need to find yourself some decent friends to hang out with. If you have anxiety or some shit, power through it because you can't allow shit like that to limit your life.

dude fuck a birthday seriously, you should treat everyday like its your goddamn birthday because fuck everybody else all that matter is you

I wanna tell you things will get better... But shit. I'm 25 now, been here since I was 16, life's gonna throw a lot more shit at you. It's a damn rollercoaster but it has its moments and right now you just happen to be at the bottom of a hill. Do some stuff that makes you happy

I don't know man, I'm kinda down that path myself and I feel like I've burned so many bridges I may face the end of the road soon. Dedicate your life to getting a job and learning how to play a fps.

>Acquire job
>1 room apartment
>Live low cost
>Pick a game with a huge competitive scene.
>Use your huge amount of time to grind the fuck out of it.
>Git gud
>Look into streaming/YouTube/pro
>Bigger apartment?

Etc etc you get the idea.

don't kill yourself, it's better to exist in pain than not at all

btw happy birthday nigger

this user has the best idea ive seen sofar lol, otherwise join the military and waste 20 in that getting laid somewhere Protip join navy

Vote Hillary

killing yourself is really a waste tho so yeah where you from anyway op

you'll get in hell if you do it

Try meeting someone in person, see if you can find a new friend.

Happy Birthday!

dont say happy birthday hes clearly not happy with his self loathing

>Because there's always more shit to do

This is the worst argument.

"Why don't you just live for experiences dude"

"Because that's no way to live. And I've done everything I've wanted to anyway."

"But don't you want to experience getting married and having kids? C'mon man just live for experiences"

"No, I don't want that, I want to die"

"But dude the EXPERIENCES"

I have had this argument over 6 times with one of my friends. He ACTUALLY thinks life, and fulfillment are based on "experiences", and that you can be happy and have a reason to keep living if you keep willing yourself to do pointless tasks.

If I wasn't such a pussy I'd have already blown myself away.

no its really a decent argument, if you dont wana use your life for yourself use it for something else

Times get tough but honestly, you'll run into more better times than bad. It's an on and off thing but I promise you're not alone. I probably sound like a fag but I just want you to know that I hope everything gets better and happy birthday Cred Forumsro

No it really isn't.

I want to die. The only thing stopping me is my fear of what death would be like, this fear is sure to fade by the end of this month.

Do you understand this? I don't want to use my life for anything except dying.

Why should I force myself to do things I don't want to, just so I can live, when I don't want to live anymore. Whether I'm living for me, or others, I'm still alive. And I don't want to be.

then go to your nearest extra high roof top or a nice hotel room in the city spend all the fucking money you have get ripped on whatever you can think of and jump off that balc by 6 am, you dont have to thing about it as death just commit and let yourself fall, or even do a little hop

aye trips even its decided, but really its simple to overcome that fear just close your eyes and just go your bodys normal reaction will be to try and stop yourself but you just gotta hype yourself up

or actually scratch those last thought if you wana have some fun while dieing id recomend getting a firearm and letting loose on/near a military base

Death isn't the friend of man, that's a sure thing. So please don't kill yourself user. If you can, volonteer to help the poor of your community, at least you will do some good, feel usefull and maybe even meet nice people. Happy birthday /brother.

how is death not a friend, hell always be their for you when times get tough and death accepts all he holds no biased opinions

Almost Everytime experiences feels bad for me. Even the good ones. But I can make other people happy, sometimes this is enough.

Do you have steam? I am currently planning a giant project that you might be interested in. (Nothing illegal, it's more about leaving modern society)

The thought of suicide is a great consolation: by means of it one gets through many a dark night.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

Death is best f(r)iend

Happy birthday faggot
But honestly, get a wierd hobby, people with wierd hobbies tend to be very accepting and theyll usually be true to you too.
My out was dungeons and dragons, it helped me process some of my issues by externalising them into characters and then starting to solve them.
Also learn to ask more than you answer, that will get you friends, and learn a shit ton of smooth lines, if you can chain 4 or 5 in a row you can usually get laid at any party just because youre "funny". Deadpan deliver works best

A lot of opinions here, but honestly a lot of them seem like stoners who are trying to be mellow and shit. I'm looking for real, sober thoughts. I appreciate the people wishing me a happy birthday, it does mean a good amount to me.

OP here - thattwogamingnoob. Current ID is Dirk Diggun's Daddy Dick.

Alright, adding you later this day, breakfast first :D.

see thank you fellow user
at least someone agrees with me

lol im not a stoner anymore had to clean up for military but im the one urging death the most here

lol 183 hours in cs get good scrub

"I need your help in deciding what to do with myself." That's a sign that you're not done growing yet. Your friend bailed on you? That's ok. You fucked up your chance to put your penis in a girl's vagina and wiggle it around a bit? That's ok.

Maybe this stupid website is fucking you up. You've been visiting it since age 14? 14?!?!? And fostered a "sense of trust" in a group of people who, by the nature of this website, are inherently untrustworthy?!? How about you not bother with this stupid website, ever again, forever.

How about you watch something that makes you laugh. Like Louis CK on Netflix or something by him on YouTube. Louis CK Chewed UP, Hilarious, Live at the Beacon Theater, Live at the Comedy Store. Any one of those can get you out of a funk, at least temporarily.