So I already have genital warts from fucking dirty indians in canada...

So I already have genital warts from fucking dirty indians in canada, but this last couple weeks I started knowing this rash on the left side of my balls. I think its an area that i scratch a lot though...it couldn't be an STD could it?

in b4 aids and shit, thanks geis.

It's diaper rash you sweaty queer.

Just jock itch man. Get some gold bond on that shit. Please show wart pics.

probably just chafing from sweat etc, get some talc

Just have a shower and wash it each day and change underwear frequently.

Happens when ur pants are dirty. Filthy fag

It's nothing. Chaffing (shaffing?)

Happened a lot to me when I was fat.
Either wash more often or use some cream. Ask your pharmacist or doctor, I dunno brands in your country...

idk but you should seriously shave you are disgusting and its amazing how i can tell that you smell. really bad

Wash yo nuts fam

maybe use the """""""""""""""""free""""""""""""""""" canadian healthcare and go find out

probably this

Calm down bro,

had the same, it's caused by sweat and rubbing from your pants.
Try really using a towel after showering and sleeping naked.

If that doesn't help yet, get talc or see a dermatologist

Greets from germany

I bet you don't dry probably after the shower, I used to get this too

warts are mostly gone now, I have a pic of one in my waistline I still have to get frozen off..

Also it's sunday I dont wanna wash my nuts!

Fuckin neets chirping my hygene

thanks tho

You shave your balls. That hair actually serves a purpose in giving your sweaty sack breathing room.
You have a fungal infection from heat and bacteria. I'm guessing you don't shower every day otherwise it's unlikely to occur.

My suggestion, get some anti-fungal cream and grow your sack hair back. Problem solved.

Op here

im used to showering like once a week when I was 160 cause I would never sweat

im like 200lb now so I guess I gotta shower more...fuck

my new apt has such a shitty small shower

thanks for the suggestions neets

This happened to me on a trip when I didn't get a chance to shower for a few days... that shit was awful but cleared up surprisingly fast once i finally got into a hotel and wasn't sleeping in my truck lol

MedFag here, looks like MRSA to me. Hit the ER, could be fatal.

>them Frodo Baggins fingernails tho

OK OP, luckily what you have going on down there doesn't have anything to do with "fucking dirty indians in canada" What you have is simply a patch of irritated skin as a result of build up bacteria. The fastest solution is to trim the pubic hairs in the region and apply a pH balanced deodorant to the irritated region. Within 2-3 days you should see an improvement.

I should add that as a medical professional you should fucking stop fucking dirty people... You are literally risking the livelihood of everybody you come in contact with.

I've had it before. It's pretty much diaper rash. Happens when you don't shower or wear underwear too long. Fungal infection also. If you get it on the head of your dick it's called candida/balanitis. Just wash with unscented soaps and if you can't shower frequently use baby wipes or use baby powder. Good luck. I actually had it like few weeks ago. Washed alot went away in like a day. Wasn't that bad though

"free" healthcare lol

All the bogans from the northern communities come to our hospital and whine about fake pains so they get a bed for the night, or to hustle oxyneos to get high off or trade for fentnyl. Free healthcare here just means wait 6+ hours in emerg to even see a person.

yea ill start to shower more i guess fuck

yea im a biter

PO TA TOESS
BOILEM MASHEM

where the fuck do i find ph balanced deoderant? All i have on me is old spice original lol

Also if all the hot girls are too snobby to fuck what am i supposed to do

Once the rash has cleared up - it's fungal, the same as athletes foot, regularly wipe down the groin area where the folds are with isopropyl alcohol / surgical spirit. It keeps the fungus from coming back. Don't use spirit on it whilst it is red and sore though, as that will hurt. A lot. If you can get athletes foot powder or cream, that will help you get rid of it.

you hurt my feelings :(

Is there a way for me to fix it without buying something embarassing at shoppers drug mart? If I just waash it with body soap and trim it down a bit will it get better?