How do I get jacked in 7 days

How do I get jacked in 7 days
Hey guys, I have a date next weekend with a girl from tinder. In the photo's I used I didn't use my face just body pics that I found online. I need to attain this physique by the date, what kind of approach should I take given the short time frame? Preferably something with dumbbells because that's all I have. I could potentially post pone the date another week so 14 days is the maximum. I started with dumbbells curls today and have already seen some growth but really need to develop my chest

Other urls found in this thread:

flexdesigncostumes.com/deluxe-lean-muscle-suit.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a troll post, because nobody could be that fucking stupid, but the answer is steroids.

And then, when your dick shrivels up to the size of a peanut and you're unable to get hard, you'll at least know that you are "jacked".

Steroids don't shivrel your dick up. It's pretty obvious you have never stepped in a gym with that comment so i'll ignore your useless advise.

steroids don't make your dick shrink, they make your balls shrink.

buy one of these

That's actually a really good idea. I could buy a legit high quality one, I doubt there will be any fucking on the first date so it'll buy me more time to train

You fucked up user. There'a no way to do so. I mean, wtf were you expecting, some dragonball a hyperbolic time chamber bullshit? Besides, how beta do you have to be that the only way for you to get chicks is to use fake pics on tinder?

In summary, kys.

Holy fuck you're dumb

I just wanted to see how many matches I'd get with the pictures I wasn't planning on scoring a date. Then a girl messaged me basically saying she wants to fuck and we started chatting a lot and now I really like her.

Just tell her that was you from a while ago when you were cutting but you quit for a while and just recently started working out again.

So beta as fuck, however, she only likes you because she thinks you're hot. Shallow as fuck user, if she knew the truth you'd be thrown away like the condoms used on her last night.

The people who throw around the term "beta" are ALWAYS beta themselves. You have a shit life and you know it.

If you do that you'll be a true hero user.

Be careful with that level of whore user

Needs to be documented. Will lel hard

>All I used were fake photos and no face shots
>femankn messages me wanting to fuck
>We talk a lot and I really like her

This has to be a joke, no one can be this delusional and beta. This is almost as bad as the friend zoned by a hooker pasta.

Thanks man. I'm probably going to buy this one
flexdesigncostumes.com/deluxe-lean-muscle-suit.html

I can just sell it once I don't need it anymore

Right, because you magically know everything. Unlike your conclusion derived out of desperation and frustration over bein confronted with the truth, I actually have evidence of just how pathetic you are. Getting so defensive just prove that really. I know what and who I am and feel no need or inclination to justify or prove myself to you. You however, used fake pics on an app that's little more than a billboard for shallow whores and desperate cucks, and now you turn to Cred Forums for advice.

You were saying user?

just do 10 pushups each day and eat spinach

It's more a physical attraction she's fucking hot.

Sounds like I hit a nerve.

Oh yes, for sure. Sounds like someones in denial.

Says the neckbeard who took OPs bait

Can we make this a new pasta?

Don't let these beta cucks deter you bro. You put on that suit and you go out on that date like a real alfa would. And don't forget to let us know how it went.

>$919.00

Do 15-20 pushups a day and eat A LOT of spinach.

Go for it young padawon.