Sup Cred Forums

Sup Cred Forums.

I've picked a bunch of mushrooms and I'm planning on doing some tomorrow. I read somewhere a good drying method was to have a fan blow over them so I've got these guys and they've been drying for about 12 hours.

Do you have any advice on tripping, what to do, how many to take?

Other urls found in this thread:

tripme.co.nz/trippy/the-new-zealand-magic-mushroom-season/2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have you figured out what kind they are and if it will make you trip and not die slowly?

bumping. I haven't done shrooms before so I was wondering if any user had any advice he wanted to give to me before I tripped.

What is doing shrooms like? I've smoked weed before but I've never tripped. Is it similar to being really blazed, or is it different?

I'm pretty sure they're "blue meanies" because they are blue bruising. My friend who told me the spot said that they're safe and made him trip.

They're not tho where'd you find them

Why do u want them dry?

tripme.co.nz/trippy/the-new-zealand-magic-mushroom-season/2016 identifies the exact mushrooms I have as Psilocybe subaeruginosa. Glad that I found them on the internet.

I read they last longer so I can trip again.

clearer pic neccesary

bump so I see the thread on my cell

bump

Acid is easier

I can't buy it at the moment, I don't know anybody.

Get a good gram scale, and read erowid's trip reports.

Gill and stem shot please

>what to do, how many to take?

Some people will disagree, but I like boiling them in water and having them with tea -- it helps with the awful taste (you can use some strong tea in there, like maybe ginger or mint) aswel as the effect comes faster and stronger, but also lets go faster. The fact that it lets go faster is why some will recommend taking them straight up; but take it from me: If you want to trip balls, have them in tea.

Also; take at least 2 grams if you want a ride.

thanks

Could you photograph one of them from above and below?

>don't look like subs to me tbh

I've got I'd estimate about 30 grams dried :) I'm thinking of eating about a plate's worth and seeing what happens. It's really unfortunate that I don't have any buds at the moment but that's just life.

Where does one find good shrooms? I travel a lot, but would love to trip balls in my hotel on off days lol

Gills and stems!

Hunt them. Half the fun comes from picking and ide tifying your own shrooms.

What area do you live in?

They look a lot more like subs when they're in the ground and not photographed at night. I'm confident because they're blue bruising that they are indeed psychoactive.

Where are you from?

In general it's in winter time, they don't spawn above 15 degrees celcuis or 75 farrenheit.

In bark boggy areas is where I find them here in Sydney.

I travel for work....

I'm in a different town every week.....

Some of the stems look kinda brownish and the gills are quite light, I have no Idea what mushroom that could be

Dry subs have white stems with blue spots

What country/continent?

I'm in the US, there is not feasible way for me to go out looking for them. The place I work for gives me a rental I can only use for work or food.

The brownish is the camera man, it's blue/purple bruising immediately when I press them in my fingers.

If it's the US I don't think there are many genus that survive well in your soil - it's of poor quality compared with New Zealand and Australia because of the volcanic activity.

I'd suggest asking people at bars or if you smoke weed ask your weed dealer, or in smoking clubs if you visit them. I know of New Amsterdam Cafe in Vancouver but I don't know much about the states. Otherwise head shops often sell Salvia Divinorum and if you want to attain englightenment that's a way in.

> The brownish is the camera man, it's blue/purple bruising immediately when I press them in my fingers.

Well, if they definitely bruise blue and have a brown/lilac spore print, go for it!

I feared as much... shrooms seem like a good idea as they do not show on random drug tests lol

It's different.

Different mushrooms act differently, depending also on strength, but if they're psilocybin then you will probably get visuals, and may hallucinate. Try to be in a good frame of mind, think happy thoughts. If you imagine it, it will seem intensely real, so don't go watching horror movies or thinking about your death and our inconsequential short meaningless lives, or other paranoid thoughts.

It's good to have a sober sitter with you if possible, just in case you freak out or doing something odd and need to be brought back to a happy place. I think on mushrooms though, you are still basically aware of your actions and won't want do anything dumb or harmful.

If all goes well, you'll be seeing colours and swirls and trails, and hopefully having profound happy thoughts.

If you're in the PNW at some point you can look for Psilocybe Cyanescens, they like to grow in mulch and bark alongside roads/paths or in parks

Fingers crossed man, I'm pretty sure they're going to be good. I've got a nice house with a nice view (my parents, they're away at the moment, schlub I know but not ideal situations happen) and no people around. I'm thinking of putting on some loud jimmy and having a spa and waiting to come up. My friend said it took him about two hours before it was a overwhelming visual experience.

Try the lemon tek, if you want a fast come up

i got a bunch this summer, pick few gr in your hands swallow and drink something to cover the aftertaste, find a comfy place and just relax, i spent 3 hours floating in the sea this summer with a retarded smile on my face, it was so fucking relaxing, totally different from smoking weed.

Drying is not required for consumption. Imo it makes it even more disgusting.
Are you 100% sure they are what you think you are? I'd post on the mushroom identification subreddit and wait for a bunch of replies at the very least.
If you actually know the species, look up the recommended dosage on the shroomery. You did weigh them right after harvesting, right? Because otherwise it is now impossible to gauge the effective amount.