Where are my sweetie girls?

Where are my sweetie girls?

How often do i have to remind you two not to leave your paddock! You mustn't run astray!

The eldest is walking now. Check the videos on their FB page.

whats the name of the FB page?

hartleyhooligans

She never runs from bath time fun.

Sorry, TheHartleyHooligans

Nice Edit, user. Kek'd

moar sexy pics!!!

like, why would you keep having children after the first fuck up?

Bump. People need to see these.

thank mr spooligan

That just seems really condescending and belittling to me.

If that was me I would just want to fucking die.

Trips of truth.

I still wonder, would a goldfish rather die if it knew what it was as compared to the rest of the living universe?

>dat microcephaly

CanĀ“t say why... but they look kinda sexy to me.

Can someone PLEASE explain what this is? What disease or syndrome do these kids have? Why are there so many photos and videos of them? Are the parents deliberately making fun of them? Or are they trying to 'normalise' this for other people? I second the other anons comments of why the fuck would you keep on going if the first one fucked up. This actually weird me out. Answers please if anyone knows the story behind this.

I laughed my fucking ass off

what ever that is I want to skin it and use it as a condom

affects of the Zika virus

Sexy Lips and sexy eyes

"Tonight, you die in your sleep."

Its a syndrome where the brain fails to form. They have nothing more than a brain stem. It can be caused by the zika virus or many other things

Those eyes stare deep into you!

In the potato patch

If I was on my PC I'd be making a "Potato Patch Kids" photoshop rn

*Those eyes stare deep into you and you!

They have got to spending thousands on supporting those things by now. I feel bad for the normal kid especially. He's never gonna be able to bring any friends or shit to his house. What the actual fuck are the parents thinking?

I feel like the parents keep them alive for the attention they get. Waiting for a reality TV show. Stop torturing those kids and let them die. Mother sounds like a massive cunt based on FB page description.
>we did the exact polar opposite of what the doctor suggested and didn't start her on any meds

The Weak should fear the Strong

Did you seriously just Screencap from Facebook AND leave the fucking ad on it

Not my picture. The original is on my phone, Just got this one off google.

I am glad they keep them alive. I enjoy their pics for reasons.

>we did the exact polar opposite of what the doctor suggested and didn't start her on any meds
The doctor was being nice. They would have been terminated if he was honest. What's their FB page?

i doubt they can really sense and understand up and down.

Okay, I stand corrected. This kid has no friends and gets absolutely zero pussy.

Fuck, now I feel bad for the dogs too

I feel worse for the dogs

Those poor doggos have lost their will to live.

It was at this moment that Fluffy and Fido knew, they had to maul the potatoes in their sleep

>mfw they live in my state

No wonder they kept producing defective children. Their baptist minister told them to be fruitful, and they figured veggies was close enough

best spooligan

Lmao

Wonder Potato has such cute little hands

Bout to drop a bomb ass mixtape

I tried

Like, duhhh
He must be a proper noobfag if he didn't crop the screencap amirite????

ZoZzL3

Reminds me of that Oceans Eleven Character

mhmmmm... dem eyes!

Friends make strong

This poor kid

It can walk?

are you aware that compared to the scale of universe there is no difference between a human or a goldfish

Must be nice to have her run around the house. But maybe they miss carrying her around. Skin contact is nice too.

Kek

Fair point, user.

Still love to fuck them silly..

As revolting as I find that, and you, if you did at least they would have served some modicum of tangible use to anyone.

Glad to be helpful in that way of use.

Kek

What annoys me is that these parents had one completely fucked up kid and then decide it would be a good idea to have another. Yeah thanks for the vegetables guys they are going to further man kind

Someone should kill these things. Do they look like they want to live?

I doubt that they are even self aware. The condition leaves them with nothing more than a brain stem which is the bear minimum for them to "live" if you call that living

When they're older (assuming they'll live that long), what will become of them? From the sounds of it, they're literally not capable of doing anything. Its kinda sad when you think about it.

Sad for the parents. They are not self aware so it doesn't really matter to them they don't even have the capability to comprehend what goes on around them

Microcephaly, a condition where the brain doesnt form properly prior to birth. They literally are the definition of something that is alive but has not reason to be. They cant think or feel, they dont even have a consciousness. these parents are truly cruel people.

I demand a version of this picture with a penis!

I also love how the parents are jerking their moral dicks by posing a blog about how they didn't kill them after birth. Pretty much just parading them around for publicity.

The parents shouldn't be allowed to have children.

Exposure to nervous gas during pregnancy

Kek

I wonder about that too, what will become of them when they are older. they look cute, but they will need constant attention. Dunno if someone will be able to keep up with that besides their parents.

What angers when is that they new the kid after the first potato would be a potato as well and they had her anyways

Why do these people keep having fucking children

Tax benefits

>nervous gas

Farts?

>they look cute, but they will need constant attention.

Wait.. Are we talking Kardshians, or these little girls?