S/fur

s/fur

Fuck off cunt

Heya.

Hey

How are you doing?

I sure am

That doesn't explain anything.

I'm just listening to Alice in Chains and wondering what the fuck I'm doing with my life, how about you?

>Alice in Chains
Good shit, man.
Not much with me. I try to not think about how much I hate myself and my life.

bump

Hey Max.

sup

Not much. You?

You say "fur" yet all I see is fish

Funny, all I see is a retard.

Take the john cena poster down then.

Hey.

I don't have one.

Howdy. How're you?

I'm okay. You?

I want be inside a shark-girl's belly :3

Get one. Your dad will be super proud.

Nah, I'm good.

Meh, was up for 24 hours so passed out when I got home. Barely slept for 4 hours before my body decided it was wide awake again

Re
Spect
Walk

>no name
lies.

At least watch football or something.

Oh I certainly now how that is. Yesterday I was awake for three days on about 7 hours of sleep, the second night not sleeping at all, and all sleep being very poor. I only just slept well yesterday. First time I've slept for 8 hours straight in I don't know how long.

What did you say?

I don't into sports. Hockey is kinda cool, but I don't watch it. I'm more into this unintentionally related pic.

I don't even get why football is even so popular. Hockey is cool. Big fan of mind games like chess.

And motorcycles. I fucking love motorcycles.

Tripfinder shitting its pants RN

Are you talking to me? No way punk

Who is the artist of the OP pic?

Chess, huh? I didn't take you for a chess guy. Yeah, I don't get football either.

Funny that you happen to show up. I was thinking about you for some reasons just minutes before you arrived. I have a strange propensity towards that.

No idea.

You have the power. Would've shown up earlier but last I checked there wasn't a s/fur

I don't watch whatever leagues exist, but chess is a fun game. It's miniature simulated war, in a sort of way. Plans around plans around plans. Not just big jockass smashing into another big jockass at 30mph and causing permanent damage.

That and the massive BS the NFL hides constantly, or does it's best to minimize. Such as beatings, fights, dog fighting, and other general bs.

If only I had a useful power.
So what's up?

>It's miniature simulated war, in a sort of way.
I fucking knew you were going to say something like that.

I came here from /k/, after someone mentioned b had a group of rather resilient furries. Lurked a while, then joined in after I collected most of my octamous stuff.

No duh I'm gonna be excited by a small scale, highly tactical, very intense board game. Same with checkers. It's just that I can't find any professional checkers matches. It's why I like speed runs of games, I think. Proper speedruns take a lot of planing, frame perfect inputs, and heavy training.