The only good cracker's a dead cracker

The only good cracker's a dead cracker

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Stormer
mega.nz/#!35BjnRzI!704H--GZk_cvgqDk6NrnuhOF9OlTLPlqj5fdHzmkYXY
youtube.com/watch?v=VAPKqjFeXxA
mega.nz/#!b04VHaRC!qNN4sp3U7hSZWUWyVyuQq92qF-XbvmUorV9F1rai-Cc
youtube.com/shared?ci=uniS6t6UUhs
coed.com/2016/06/23/cleveland-cavs-fan-eats-poop-video-championship-parade-horse-manure-clip/
crimefeed.com/2015/05/suspect-nearly-chokes-to-death-after-eating-his-own-poop-spewing-it-at-cops/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you probably cant afford the ritz crackers, fuckin poor nigger

jacobs cream crackers are pretty good with some cheese

He should have stopped resisting :^)

damn straight

preach

The only good nigger, is a chained nigger.

So am i cool to do the same thing but with Jews and niggers

Yeah yeah tou hate white people yadayada yada. Let me tell you something boy. If it weren't for the superior race you would be living in a mu hut and squat shitting in the dirt so shut up and be grateful you fugly primate

better crawl back into the hole you crawled out of boy.

you came to the wrong neighborhood faggot

Fuck my touch screen is going. *you
*mud hut

>>superior race
>> can't spell "mud"

kys

A lynching's too good for you

If you looked I corrected myself wanker. My phone is over due for an upgrade. Touch screen is beginning to die

jews are crackers.
pajama wearing dry ass crackers.

Racism is for primitive minded faggots. Hate the wealthy it's more productive you dumbass

Whats 14 inches long and white? Nothing.

How many white guys does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
One. White guys will screw anything.

Why are white murder cases the hardest to solve? Because all the DNA matches and there are no dental records.

What is the scariest thing about a white person in prison? You know he did it.

What do you call it when a white man dancing has a seizure? An improvement.

How do you circumcise a honkey?
Kick his sister in the jaw.

The white guys will screw anything line... Yeah rather wrong there. Black men are the ones who will fuck anything

THIS is a genuinely funny joke.

What is the scariest thing about a white person in prison?
You KNOW he did it.

lol the Egyptians got it right

rare picture of how a honkey being conceived shot by a national geographic photographer in their natural environment

lol, the Egyptians were black you autist

Graham Crackers are good. Wheat thins are good. Saltines are good. Ritz are good. You clearly don't know about the wide range of options regarding choice in crackers.

Now we know you're just shitposting. At least attempt subtly retard.

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIT

These inbreds are the outliers. But take a look at black women. Not half breeds full shit skin. They are manly looking motherfuckers. It's a struggle to find one that passes as feminine

Not white... You fucking nigger

>>white
>> can't spell "was"
>>can't spell "kings"
>>can't spell "and"
>> speaks in all caps

Black Hitler can't get here soon enough

lol, "inbreds"

like this isn't your Saturday night

white bois always lying

Jews and whites are basically the same

One is just more successful and smarter and the other is perpetually butthurt

lol

jews are more like sandniggers, not whites

lol at this butthurt faggot dumping his folder from google images

lel

give it a few years

No my Saturday night involves slamming my thin and cute white gf

yeah a few more years and niggas suddenly successful

can't wait until these filthy white mongrels are sucking camel shit off of some muslim dicks

no one's proud of you whitey, go home

your mom never loved you

Uhm these are mongrols they got fucked key by genetics. For nigger kind though that's normal

You gave a big enough shit to get that photo and them post it as a response. Kek

Another JIDF thread....

see the mongrels are out in full force tonight

what language are you speaking?

The only good google is google hangouts

Your people make good coffee tables tho

I'll just leave this here chow

needs to happen worldwide kek

You misspelled 'nigger' twice in your op.

when a faggot has no idea when to use an apostrophe.

Jimmy I think your color blind

Yes it does

Shouldn't you be at home raping boys honkey?

Yeah they didn't know how to paint black and white people!

LOOK AT THE PICTURE YOU DAYDREAMING NIGGER, THEY WERE NOT BLACK UNTIL THE NUBIAN'S TOOK OVER THEN THEIR CIVILIZATION DECLINED UNTIL THE WHITE ASSYRIANS CAME AND TOOK IT BACK.

FUCKING HELL ONE PEANUT OBSESSED NIGGER BUILDS AN ENGINE AND THESE MONKEYS THINK THEY ARE EQUAL.

kek, your autism is showing

I'll just leave this here

What's long black and smelly? The unemployment line
Why do white people go to black peoples yard sales? To buy their stuff back
Ha ha ha ha

>WHITE ASSYRIANS
I don't even know what this thread is about, but this is hilarious. White assyrians.

This to

*misspelt

Chow

How do you starve a black man? You hide his food stamps under his work boots.

I remember being 14 as well.

Niggers aren't human, you just need to fucking open your eyes and see the fucking savage animalistic intent in these creatures to understand that they do not value any rational or sane thought and are incapable of love and compassion or acceptance to the times.

Being angry about a hundred years ago is fucking insane but only a fucking nigger would find an excuse to "preach".

I'ts 2016 retards wake the fuck up white people aren't your problem you kill yourselves more than cops and you fucking have the audacity to fucking blame gun control when a white boy defends his 4-year-old sister from 2 black boys who intend to rape her.

This even happened. The mother of the fucking monkey asked where were the parents when it was her own fucking son that was conducting the home invasion, she meant the parents of the white boy who stopped the invasion by shooting her son in the head and they make it out to seem like this was wrong in some sort of fucked up way like gun control shouldn't have prevented the rape of his sister. Fucking american niggers are the worst. Nah...

America is just fucked.

Ok

How does a cheetah catch a white person?
Easily.

What do white girls and tampons have in common? They're both stuck up cunts.

Why can't white people jump?
Inbreeding weakens the knees.

I believe all of that applies to crackers as well good sir

I'd rather be a dead cracker than some discolored nigger

>>honkies are a dying breed
>>you should join them

You sir are truly discoloured pale skin

Y'all niggas is why we got good people dying in the streets because instead of working together y'all wanna fight with everyone, I get picked on cuz I'm light skin so dont even try to say all white people are racist, cuz y'all nigas just as bad.
We all bleed red
All lives matter

good. now die

>judging his intelligence based on a simple typo
Are you one of those niggers who thinks his natural and animalistic ability to fight and have swag and rock bling bling makes his race better than us civilized white people?

You sir are confused Collin kapernick would never

>crackers
>good sir

Go back to working the cotton you fuckng ape.

Or better yet go rob that store you were think of for a minute straight and get a free ride to prison retard.

Why don't niggers think about shit they do beforehand? i always think of shit this robbery on this poor old white man and his store must be thought out but it ends up being the fucking dumbest shittiest robbery before the next! You niggers have no fucking plan and when the door is locked and the cops arrive you either get shot because you're fucking dumb as a rock or you get caught because you find out you didn't prepare enough for this part. Actually i bet you never figure that out either you probably think the white man made you do it somehow, don't you? fucking nigs.

Fuck off wigger

This site might be wrong place to spread wisdom. They never will get it.

>>swag and rock bling bling

wut

I don't speak mongrel.

I would say you whites should learn proper english but it wont do you any good since your still a cracker kek

Nigga I'm light skinned whatchu mean? Don't know that means huh?

BLM, slavery etc. When u realize you black people made both to happen.

Probably a fat honk with bitch tits that the little black boys used to make dance in the schoolyard singing about milkshakes bringing them to the yard kek

why I'd never as for you good sir my argument still stands the truth will always prevail

What's the difference between a pizza and a nigger?
>A pizza can feed a family

Real talk, people wanna spread hate but hate is gonna be our down fall, it ain't never gonna get better until we make it better.

You're on Cred Forums, the entire purpose of this board is to spread hate.

>Black people think Egyptians were/are black

[Guaranteed Replies]

>King Tut's DNA is Caucasian

post hand and/or feet with a time stamp to prove your race

whites as they should be

Nah man, that's Cred Forums go there if want some hate fr tho, why must we hate each other?

^this is why black people aren't taken seriously.

I still wonder why im lurking this craphole. Every post after and after is same bullshit. Trying to get own hate to other people. Who cares if ur white or black but if u are asshole thats a problem.

>why must we hate each other?

Because it's stupid and hilarious. Lighten up, not everything needs to be some political debate.

What do you call a white girl that can run faster than her brothers?
The redneck virgin.

White hate jokes! Couple good ones even. Bravo.

This one was fucking funny

the keyboard warrior has returned

crackers are sub-human

no one takes you seriously

you'll be gone in 20 years kek

Let's say your right they where we'll nubia has more pyramidso than Egypt and they are black so once again whitey invented nothing but copyright

Same tbh, it never used have so many "nigger hate" threads and "cracker hate" threads, a memewas a meme, am white and don't care about your skin, gender or sexuality, is you have dank ass memes, I'm down.

The pyramids are in giza which is in the north of egypt. Nuba is at the south.

Nobody takes a nigger seriously... you guys are so delusional lmao 2/10 for making me reply

Nubian pyramids Google sir

KraKKa is OUR word, nigguh:
you can't use it!

Chinese will take over sooner than niggers

Lick my boots honkey, no respects whites. lel, your countries aren't even white anymore

Anyone want that mind control book let me know I'll link it

>They are manly looking motherfuckers.
You mean like Moochie?

nah, you all will be speaking allah akbar sooner than that honkey tonk

Fun fact the original chinese looked black

We wuz FLYIN' 'Gypshuns, mudderfukka! Gnomesayin'?

whites are the original fags

Nah man, I went to a BLM in my city the other day, started out good and then the rioting began, iaint never been so disgraced to be at a BLM protest in my life came home to find someone had gotta shot, all because a nigga hotshot BC he had a gun, I would've done that same shit, itvwas a black cop but most of the crowd was angry about white people, so how's that suppose to make us look when we rioting instead of protesting?

the fuck is this mongrel speaking to me?

Ancient China men

BLM is funded by an ugly old cracker named Soros to drive race war.

Eebil YT dun stole aws "Pine-Eel Gland" 'n' sheeit!

Charlotte fag here, I heard there were some that were giving free hugs to cops as well

Is cracker really the best insult they have?

Nigger is the best racial slur ever. You know it stings.

Doesn't make his point less valid
nigger

I believe it, "cracker" here and i think we all need to come together, and BLM seems tone widening the gap between the two races.

Ahh good sir you speak of the third eye most crackers have a calcified pineal gland in fact in western medicine it is to have not a purpose just one of the many proofs whitey is inferior

Kek, back to the mudhut you go Tyrone

We wuz chinese and shit?

This thread is autistic, the whites and Niggers are fucking stupid. Still, why insult the race that brought you everything? niggers man, thats why at least the Asian immigrants work hard, dont rape and actually do things for the country, niggers just sit there complaining.
This, is coming from a black guy who sees what is happening in the world, sometimes im ashamed to be black with these fuckers around. Stop making these threads you skypes

Africa is beautiful sir here is an example

Just a quick inquiry, do you really think that all white people act like him? Also how are you sure he's not a black troll just baiting, and how do you know I am truely a white man (aka Honky or cracker) and not just a black man?

White user 10\10 tbh would vacation there

the best insult we have is your dissapearing sub-species

lel, most people don't give much thought to sub-human child fuckers

It's our "Fine Ol' Solution" for all you
stovepipe suntan types>

I just died.

Tyrone is already in your gf's mudhut

Did you really think your tiny white penis would be enough to please her?

My good sir I haven't but the idea do not believe all pale people actually the same for we are human but a troll indeed he may be for it have found the leader of such race trolls it is but simple propaganda for i just would love to make them question there beliefs for that is all they are beliefs

Nah, since your giving your countries away for free anyway fags

You hate people for their skin color? The fuck?

I only hate people who are between 5 and 6 feet tall. makes way more sense

Yes I would love to it's a beautiful place rich in natrual resources and natural beauty

What are three things you can never give a nigger? A black eye, a fat lip, and a job.
How long does it take a nigger to take a shit? Nine months.
What's pink, purple, green and sits on my porch? My nigger and I'll paint it any color I want.
What does a black kid get for Christmas? Your bike

10/10

would fuck again

Ignorant can't be changed friend, you can only hope the person behind the keyboard isn't truely ignorant and is just trying rile up this crowd for fun, and to end that we must ignore, you seem reasonable, how about instead of feed trolls you and I have a discussion, just we are clear, i am a "pale" person ( just call me white honestly)

How do white guys satisfy their wives?
They hire a pool boy.

Why can't white people play chess?
Because they've been taught that all white pieces are kings.

Why do crackers do it doggy style? So they can both watch Nascar...

What do you call a honkey tonk playing with gasoline? A firecracker.

Personally I just look for these tell-tale features
coupled with a smell of shit and cocoa-butter lotion with ooking and eeking noises.

Not sure if a jab a black people saying they are raping mongels
Or
A jab a white people because mental stability is weak and could snap and rape and murder

Your motives are unclear user back to the drawing board

niggers just cannot tell a joke...

I believe these trolls leader is a white neo Nazi who's tactics are frowned a pond by true white supremacists why i always wondered why so much racism dwelled here and many other places of the Web but at last a reason I found

>> how to identify a cracker
>>smells like wet dog
>>sound of flip flops
>>talk like retard
>>dog nose
>>stringy dog hair
>>piggy skin coloration

Hi Tan.

Regardless of your color you to a part of the stupid race

it's not a dick, cracker, don't take it so hard kek

Feel free to share more, if you have.
Very nice to watch.

(White person here, I hate dumb ghetto niggers, but I have nothing against normal black people)

The nigger Golden Rule:
Iffins y'all kayn't fuks it or steals it,
break it!

My answer where answered here en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Stormer

Post it faggot

Question

mega.nz/#!35BjnRzI!704H--GZk_cvgqDk6NrnuhOF9OlTLPlqj5fdHzmkYXY

whats the deal with black people?
they arent black and they arent people

People don't really want to spread hate. I mean sure, there are truly angry hateful people out there and probably in this thread. But I'd be willing to bet the majority of this back and forth insulting in this thread is trolls trolling trolls tryin to be the more edgy racist in the situation. Anyway, have a nice day my human brothers

White user checking in, I thought they were p gud, made chuckle gonna tell my light skinned friend them, he's always make black jokes and I feel awkward but now I can make him akward lol

Sound like joke only a jewelry can brew

WE WUZ CHANAISE N SHIEET

Dubs of truth

Mongolian

White devil here can we at least all agree light skinned girls are beautiful as fuck

white people aren't funny.

end ys

Fucked it up

I'll just leave this here. youtube.com/watch?v=VAPKqjFeXxA

fellow white devil here, call the guinness book of records, I ONLY dig sexy black mamas. darker the better. white chicks are flat and usually fuckin crazy

I get what you're doing with the whole turning white people all into the same group what the redneck thing, and saying we'll fuck anything. BUT YOU'RE RUINING THE JOKES. You're ruining them, we made the jokes about white people. Stop ruining our jokes tell them correctly.

You're not a nigger because you're black, you're black because you're a nigger.

Why the self hate faggot

White people is the devil! They got Sammy Davis Jr.!

The only good nigger, is a dead nigger.

Lol at this
>niggers will be extinct in 50 years it's a fact

How to identify a nigger
> in jail or dead

Kek

L

Can we all agree we hate Mexicans tho?

Same here hate racist redneck hillbilly inbred for you sir mega.nz/#!35BjnRzI!704H--GZk_cvgqDk6NrnuhOF9OlTLPlqj5fdHzmkYXY

What dos you say to me you little bitch? It's beginning and you're scared... It starts with a few cops killing your nigger asses... Then it will turn to regular plain old white people killing all of you. We're sick of it and the scary thing is the radical crackers haven't even started yet. Soon when trump is president we will start rounding you all up, scary huh? Don't worry it's just a shower... I forgot you don't know what that is! Don't worry we will take care of you. This time we won't make the mistake of letting you be slaves. We will do much worse. We are going to let you all live in one spot together, no police. Aka let you all rape and kill each other. It's natural you're starting to get scared, it will only get worse.

[shitpost shitpost shitpost]

great thread
great comments
great
kill yourselves, all of you

mega.nz/#!b04VHaRC!qNN4sp3U7hSZWUWyVyuQq92qF-XbvmUorV9F1rai-Cc sorry sir

>being proud of things you had no saying in
ask me how i know you contribute nothing to society.

Lol at 3 step up your game, niggers are dying so much faster!

Creepy rustled my jimmes

Kilt

We are the majority on the planet sir that's the only reason for racist like you

No everyone hates niggers every race, if you don't think so you're fooling yourself

only those who hate them selfs sir for for there culture is but mine as mine is there's

Being a cracker is a helluva lot better than being a burnt biscuit, dumb niggroid.

Remember when White Lives Matter?

DENIAL

Lol all in jail, we get to kill you and get paid leavd

Dey wuz KraKKas 'n' sheeit...
and ray-ciss!

Inbreeding? Please we stopped all are inbreeding when we left Africa; you nigs are the lazy fucks who stayed behind and fucked your sister then probably ate her cus your on ancient welfare... fuck niggers, black people are ok though.

The ultimate object lesson to teach us to
"Avoid the groid".

You frown apond blacks when mutilating some one but praise you ancestors for there mutations castrations and hanging hypocrisy

overdue is one word you engrish

Dat beez de mos' innerestin' mayun in de wor'd

So a few useless niggers died, you can't compare productive white people to welfare recipients. I literally fire four black people a month from my job. For fun.

Is it not hypocrisy?

Holy shit I love black

No for laziness usually

you realize white is a color you drooling degenerate?

'member when??

Whites are the largest recipients of welfare and without blacks they wouldn't have them

Beetlejuice? Is that you??

>white guys will screw anything

Fucking LOL that's why you see a majority of niggers hanging on the shoulder of a beached white trash whale

Blacks are only 15% of the population, dumbass.

Google "per capita". Once you learn what that is, do the math again.

niggers just use (stolen) hammers as weapons

Some sick cracker fucked her animals and not to mention produced filmed distributed it as well

>I'm 12, and what is edge?

This, thread
Also more dead niggers coming to a news story near you

Jewish average male height 5 7
Black average male height 5 10
White average male height 5 11

Because whites are the largest population. You're supposed to compare them in relativity to their population size, turbonigger.

If you even know what half the words I just said even mean.

>Blacks are only 15% of the population, dumbass
If you watch TV for an hour, you'd think they were 99%.

Rockfish on right.

Dude leave those fine British kids alone!!!

Ya every time we slaughter one of their nigger asses they get a 60 minute segment, need to go back in the day when that was just another Sunday. Well we are getting there. Soon we will kill them in masses

BUT WE WUZ ALL KINGZ AND SHEEIIT

Except, the biggest dick is a white guy in jew york. Blacks, on average have small penises.. there are a handful of exceptions, but more, large white dicks

This is why you do not give sub humans rights you keep them as slaves

Name one contribution to modern or ancient society that niggers have made

>manual labor doesn't count, nig nog

there's a reason you fucking apes are still living in mud huts in africa.

It's based on how many people signed up for it faggot

Make america white again

Preserve this

Come try to lynch me. Please give me a reason to shoot you mid chimp out.

What ever happened to the tow-the-line
good-natured Unca Tom Jim Crow nigras?

I fucking lost - nice pic bro

Me too. Just brush the dirt and debris out the way or slump her over that rock and get some anal action going.

America should be a white haven the niggers must be killed or removed any Muslims gone Asians can stay Mexicans bye bye Indians gtfo

I like it when cops kill niggers. Black lives really don't matter

youtube.com/shared?ci=uniS6t6UUhs

-lives off moms welfare until at a working age
-drops out of high school to work shit jobs
-pays for 1st semester and drops out due to crack adiction
-now stuck working shitty jobs
-has children but does not know them
-contracted aids from other niggers
-"the white man is to blame"

>how a honkey being conceived

This has to be bait.

Nope that's how black people type.

Animals simply coed.com/2016/06/23/cleveland-cavs-fan-eats-poop-video-championship-parade-horse-manure-clip/

you gotta be human to have a soul. by default that rules niggers out

Was the only quality content in this thread.

Why do niggers think cracker is an insult? We owned you once.

But doing this still wont get u a peepee atleast a size that women can actually feel ://

Whites think it's an insult I say it fully understandingredients where it comes from the real question is why you think it's a complement

Dam animal cracker

Says the neanderthal

Yes white people do have a history of being savages thinking better cause "they kill good"

The only difference between whites and blacks in dick size is the huge black guys never shut up about it and the small dicks never talk about. Where as small dick white guys get into humiliation stuff and huge dick white guys tend to be modest and not want to brag and hurt other men's feelings.

Thank god you niggers are killing each other at an astronomical rate. Saving us the work. Lol

No we tended to treat the other races based on their intelligence. We despised blacks because blacks are the lowest of all the races in terms of intelligence. Native Americans got some respect as humans and we tried to integrate them. East Indians got some degree of respect as did Asians. But Africans and Australoids were seen as too primitive to even attempt to integrate as equals.

Lol. Butthurt much nigger? Maybe pull up your pants,huh?

Cringe worthy jokes. I'm not even white and those just weren't funny. Try harder, cuz.

Moar niggers worshiping white cocks. Flood the thread with it

Hurt dur white power crimefeed.com/2015/05/suspect-nearly-chokes-to-death-after-eating-his-own-poop-spewing-it-at-cops/

Funny... You know killing a Nigger is what got me promoted to Lieutenant.
Hopefully I get Captain next nigger I kill.

Funny cause you committed a lot against your own people savages

Kinda like how Africans sold fellow Africans to slave traders......

Dumb nigger

if you consider Arabs black

Neanderthals are human you retard.

DENIAL

Lucy neanderthal

Disgusting

>Neanderthals or Neandertals UK /niˈændərˌtɑːl/, us also /neɪ/-, -/ˈɑːndər/-, -/ˌtɔːl/, -/ˌθɔːl/) (named for the Neandertal in Germany) were a species or subspecies of archaic human, in the genus Homo, which became extinct around 40,000 years ago.