My girlfriend and I would like to find a big black cock to fuck her. What is the best way to go about that? Pic related

My girlfriend and I would like to find a big black cock to fuck her. What is the best way to go about that? Pic related.

Hire someone to beat you both in the head with a bat. Anything you imagine will happen.

Kill yourself.

Enjoy her eventually fucking and spending all of her time with Jamal mostly ever night, and leaving you sad and alone to die, you cuck.
Maybe if you're lucky, she'll let you eat the nigger semen out of her pusspuss...if you wait up on her to get back at around let's say 4 AM that is.
What I'm trying to say is, OP, get used to the taste of black.

Im with the trips

this, you should totally kill yourself, bruhbruh.
kill your blackcock whore of a girlfriend, put her out of her misery, and then yourself.
With any luck, you'll start a chain reaction, and all the pathetic cucks of the world will seppuku, and only the wizards and alphas will be left.

imeancomeon

Walk around saying you need a bbc.

The weak fear what they do not understand.

the best way is to drop a dollar anywhere near a bush, they come out by themselves

whose tits are those?

white bois have lost the ability to effectively even

Step 1. Get an actual girlfriend

If she is white, just look for black guys. Have her ask them to show her their cocks if the biggest one gets to bang her. The black guy who knows he has the biggest one will whip it out in public if he gotta'. Have her fuck that guy.

Look for a black man. I hear that big black cocks are generally attached to them.

Girls don't date gay dudes nice fantasy bro

OOOOH BOY! ANOTHER "U mad white boi" thread!~

Fuck off faggot.

craigslist, clubs, etc.
Easy you cuck.
Are you retarded?

Go to KFC or popeyes...

hire a male prostitute.

Nice try Tyrone.

the "black worship" meme makes zero sense to me. It doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Blacks are lazy, stupid, and not even good fighters. If you're set on being a cuck, worship a real self-made man who got to where he is with hard work.