Show me your perfect girl.
Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

okcupid.com/profile/EffyGrantham
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it still too soon?

She's hot. Who is she?

too soon OP, too soon

All you faggots posting "too soon" you know nothing, why the fuck do you post that? Cause you've seen other people posting it, fucking newfags you know nothing

Too soon summer is already over.

Fuck you OP, not cool

Too late

Cred Forums, where respect for the dead is never an issue!

TOO FUCKING SOON

SHE WAS AN ANGEL

Too soon, OP. Not cool.

Fucking idiots, dead people can not have red eye in photos. This is the biggest bait known to b/. I kek every time one of you old fags thinks she's dead. Fucking idiots.

a cute face that masks the mind of a slut and a body made for impregnation. I will never settle for anything less, hog girls need not apply.

^Newfag

How can you be so obnoxious and edgy? Way too soon.

more?

okcupid.com/profile/EffyGrantham

lets keep this simple, when light shines in an animal's eyes the light will reflect off the inside. alive or fresh dead. just because something is fresh dead doesn't mean the reflective quality stops right away. it takes time and she wasn't dead long enough for her eyes to "get cloudy".

>being this salty on Cred Forums sounds like you're infact the faggot and probably new one aswell.

way to soon

Too soon, user, too soon.

to soon...

30 seconds mate.

He is actually right about the red eye and dead people. The red eye is due to oxygenated blood passing through, no oxygen means no red eye. I'd say after 30sexonds to a minute and after it's impossible for red eye effect to take place.

Too soon