So guys ive been wanting to brows the deep web and ive seen a bunch of people saying you need to use Tails along with...

So guys ive been wanting to brows the deep web and ive seen a bunch of people saying you need to use Tails along with Tor if you wanna be 100% safe from being tracked

now im not worried about being tracked since i live in a 3rd world country with the government too busy dealing with jihadists than monitoring what i look at (not to mention that the police's most advanced tech is walkie talkies)

what im saying is is just using Tor enough to make sure browsing the deep web wont get me hacked, i dont plan on downloading anything i just wanna browse

no just using tor isnĀ“t enough

then what should i use?

The other guy is an idiot. You're fine just using tor to browse.

okay, also how do i find stuff there easily?

is the hiddenwiki enough?

Just go rape a child pedo

ISIS have done that to most of them, they are soiled

Are you the same guy who always posts the ask a pedo threads?

lol no, also i dont intend to look up pedo shit

ive heard they have a version of youtube there with no censoring and lgbt bullshit

deepweb is not a scary place it's a second internet i mean fuck find a link to the hidden wiki for a start then if you really want to, spend some more time and find the uncnsored hidden wiki (just google it you can find it on reddit) you're fine using TOR only even if you're in the US tails and other shit is just a meme, i would suggest keeping tor on a USB thumbdrive/other disposable drive if you can

well thats good to hear, ive used the hiddenwiki once and 90% of the links were dead

also why should i keep it on a usb, is it possible to infect me from Tor itself? sry about all the questions i just wanna be safe

bump

nah, just to dispose easily if you have to assuming you're worried about staying anonymous and can get rid of it easily and quickly. if you're not worried about being anonymous on it then don't worry
also if you want me to send you links or shit that's interesting you can email me using SIGAINT : [email protected]

What about freenet?

tor will get you on a list.

but then again, being here will too.

best to never post anything on the internet that is actually true.

best of luck faggot.

what? explain

everything you post on the internet is collected and "saved" for future use. in case you wanna "make a difference" or some stupid ideological shit in the future. best to keep anything real about your life to yourself and not care about which direction anything is going.

be a working drone. be happy.

I wish I had your faith in the government to be so competent

>tails
Don't worry sonic, I'm already here!

i have no faith in anything.

only reasonable expectations.

anything else is madness.

so just to clarify, when you say 'keep anything real about your life to yourself' does that refer to your name, image, friends names, etc

>ive seen a bunch of people saying you need to use Tails along with Tor if you wanna be 100% safe from being tracked

You're never 100% safe.

Thinking there is a room somewhere full of people tracking the Internet histories of every person for whatever purpose is not a reasonable expectation

thats not what i think.

you're misrepresenting what i wrote you mook.

You're an interesting person user. But deep inside neither of us wants to be a working drone.

The dragnet doesn't discriminate

No, there's not enough time to manually scour the entire internet for specific people events or ideas but there's plenty resources at the hands of the state to gather these things indiscriminately

See: Utah Data Centre, PRISM, etc

god damn it. stop following me around.

you know me too well.

This is our first encounter user. However I doubt it's our last.

This

If you aren't doing anything illegal then you don't need extra security beyond TOR. What do you have to hide if you are just browsing?

You only need to worry about more security if you are trying to get CP or drugs or something.

That's not how it works. The NSA records EVERYTHING they can get their hands on. Then after the fact they can search their database and piece together what people did.

Look into the things Snowden revealed.

It's kind of like having security camera footage of the internet. They can look back at their records and piece together who did what.

Last I checked, the uncensored hidden wiki that comes up on reddit was no longer uncensored.