S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos
guitarcenter.com/Electric-Guitars.gc
guitarcenter.com/Epiphone/Les-Paul-Electric-Guitar-Player-Pack-Ebony-1345561599805.gc?pfm=item_page.rr1
youtube.com/watch?v=PcTzbr-9oMU
youtube.com/watch?v=M_azCIe_0Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=iRWp9rhfS_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lift weights, brah. That's a good, useful hobby. I'm gonna start going to the gym soon myself.

too young

Dunno if I could do a traditional gym. Also all these kits that site has are like super basic. I'd have to finish and everything. Think I'd rather pay a little extra for pre-built or at least pre-finished, than risk messing something like that up.

>For you

Fair enough.
Why couldn't you do a traditional gym?

>going to a gym
how horrifying

Good God that quality is shit. Guess I can't be a hypocrite and gotta post this for myself. youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

anyone recommend some good chiptune i'm aspiring and stuff

i've been listening to triptunes alongside the nutshack mixes and i'm liking what i'm hearing thus far

Yeah, maybe if you want to be a fat faggot.

I'm actually a twig

that still sounds like too much work though. Also anything you gain muscle wise you'll be stuck doing that to maintain, the body adjusts that stuff to what you do. Its like a tumor on your time

I dunno. Empty excuses. Just about what other people think I guess.

Cred Forums knows where i live guys what do i do

Moot is coming for you, there is no escape

Twigs are fags, too. I'm one myself, and that's why I'm going to go to the gym.

Yeah, and it's useful. More muscle is always useful. And if you think of it that way then of course you won't want to lift. See, people neglect their body and only think they need to use their mind. They both must be crafted diligently. "Sound mind, sound body."

No one will even give a fuck unless you do something really stupid, and even then they may not pay attention. A lot of times they have headphones or earbuds, so they couldn't care less because they're doing their own thing.

hours of your life, every day, forever, time you could have spent doing more interesting things, like video games and nachos

>implying lifting heavy shit or running isn't fun as fuck
>implying it doesn't take 30 minutes a day, 3 times a week
>implying you're not a dumbass who is talking to someone who has been going to /fit/ every day for over 4 years
Don't be fucking stupid. Seriously, I hate people who think like that. I just want to slap the shit out of them. Our body is what keeps us alive and we must cherish it along with our mind to become the greatest people we can be, physically and mentally.

I don't get it.

I want to see soapy.png

True. Only thing stopping me is the weird hours and the actually GOING there part. Which is gonna be the hardest.

damn I shouldn't have said anything about nachos, I'm not sure if I can even find them around here

I don't understand anything you just said

you doubled my dubs

Sure it's going to be intimidating on your first day, but like I said, everyone is going to be doing their own thing. And if you don't know what you're doing, hire a PT. You'd be amazed at how many people have no idea what the fuck they're doing after going there for months or years. It's absolutely worth the effort, 100%.

That's because you're a dumbfuck, and many of us here who know you well enough will agree with me.

I still don't get it.

enjoy your tumor

Sure, it's going to suck at first, and you're going to want to die, but you just need to push through and keep going!

it's nothing terribly interesting though i did have another image bearing the exact title earlier in my career as a connoisseur of the arts

Right.

Muscle=Tumor
>

'Ppreciated

Found the nu male beta cuck.

i use excessive grammar ironically sometimes but i hate the word "problematic"

wouldn't mind being a woman, but I never really understood a fetish for not having sex. People are into some weird things

But are you a stronk, intelligent alpha male?

>people are into some weird things
>doesn't like exercise and thinks it's a "tumor"
Fucking kill yourself.

Censored pussy looks like ballsack

One problem at a time. I'll consider the gym after my life kinda calms down and becomes more stable. Back to the guitar thing, if I'm buying pre-builts, you recommend the same site? I was looking at something like the JT-100, I want something electric that just doesn't look retarded.

someone's touchy over something tiny. Guessing you hate the work out but use it to prop up a feeling of superiority, while you spend large amounts of time suffering for no gain because you aren't doing anything that justifies that muscle (manual labor or the like)

no i'm a mildly fit autist who reads too much lovecraft

weird

>if darkest dungeon was made in japan

sounds like good times

Never heard of it, but it looks decent. Ibanez makes some great beginner guitars. Check out Guitar Center's stuff.
guitarcenter.com/Electric-Guitars.gc

No you fucking retard. God, you're the only person who legitimately makes me angry sometimes. You're a fucking dumbass if you think being strong is only for manual labor. More strength is ALWAYS useful, and cardio too. You have one body; take care of it.

As long as you're intelligent and /fit/ you're good.

and what are you doing with this strength that is so useful?

Well for one I play guitar and bass, and having strong fingers help to fret, plus having the endurance is always better. And also lifting things that aren't free weights, moving, and just being healthy in general. You fucking imbecile.

masturbating with yet increasing fevor

And not only that, but I'm actually going to become a mechanic and learn to weld and become a blacksmith. So your point is moot anyway.

fervor

nutshack has dissolved my brain at this point

and you're still raving about something that doesn't matter.

anyway my point was just that your body adjusts to what you do anyway, going out of your for muscle is pointless, you'd get that endurance you're using from practice. You're wasting time going passed that (unless its about showing off to women, which a lot of people do that for)

I just don't want to get something shit and not realize it. I know next to nothing about them. Was looking at this vvv
guitarcenter.com/Epiphone/Les-Paul-Electric-Guitar-Player-Pack-Ebony-1345561599805.gc?pfm=item_page.rr1
I know the brand and it's not terribly expensive.

Have I ever told you how much I fucking hate you? youtube.com/watch?v=PcTzbr-9oMU

nigga, those eyes! they're staring into my soul!

kek

fever could be good too, maybe its a medical fetish

dash calm down we're exceeding edge

youtube.com/watch?v=M_azCIe_0Kk

Epiphone is good. For that price as a starter pack it's great. Honestly, getting any guitar over $500 is stupid.

you might have, but I'm never really sure who anyone is. I'm just weirded out by how worked up you got over it, I don't normally get that much hate even when I say something legitimately awful

I seriously can't stand that guy. Like, I'm a pretty nice person. I'm not the kind of person who just doesn't like people, or gets mad. But that fuck is so stupid that it's infuriating.

fair enough man

Because you're a fucking moron. You're literally telling me that there's no point in working out. That is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. I fucking hate those fat activist cunts for the same reason.

I also like the black look. Never been a fan of starbursts or fades. I guess I know my next major purchase.

Wait, so your parents gave you $1k and you spent almost a fifth on a dildo. WHere'd the rest go, or planing on putting it?

This one is dedicated to you Ben Stiller. You are my favorite Motherfucker.

This should honestly be my intro image

and I explained why I think that, you haven't told me anything that would make me think otherwise, you're yelling and making assertions. You've basically said nothing this entire time.

also saved

Haha, no. It was only $72 for the toy itself. Plus the lube and shipping was only about $95. I already had over $100 in the bank, so I still have about $950. I'm going to save it to buy a motorcycle. And probably more stuff from BD.

i can't remember what this webm is so i'm going to post it and see what happens

THIS WAS A HORRIBLE MISTAKE

Go actually fucking kill yourself you waste of oxygen.
Better yet, go spend about a week in the wilderness and see how long it takes you to die. My bet is 4 days.

I was actually a boy scout believe it or not, not that I have any interest in being in the middle of nowhere for a while

And you'd still probably die because you're a weak little twig. You'd starve to death if you don't get eaten by wolves. Not that they'd have much to eat anyway.

I'm not up to date with chiptune stuff anymore but check out estrayk's "The Her Collection", it's pretty old at this point but it's sick. Also look at some of Random's stuff (Bad Joke EP was my first listen).

If you want something a bit different check out Slime Girls on Bandcamp, I happened across them a few months ago. They basically make this chiptune-cum-rock guitar type of music. Pretty cool!

What does this have to do with the greatest male vocalist of my G-g-generation?

I like the way crotch rockets sound like air raid sirens approaching from behind. I get the appeal other than that, they just ain't my thang.

because you're looking at the pointless physicality as a standard of value.

I've always had a "GOTTA GO FAST" mentality, since I was very young. I'm a serious adrenaline junkie, and I want to race at Isle of Man TT.
youtube.com/watch?v=iRWp9rhfS_0

No you retard. It's about being healthy. I'm not even saying strength training, I'm talking about exercise in general. You are a god damn idiot if you disagree with exercise. I mean, saying you're lazy and don't like it is one thing, but to literally say there's no point is the most ignorant fucking thing I have ever read.

when i was younger i wanted to be strider hiryu

I don't know who that is.

what point is there to it? you haven't said anything to me about what it serves.

and I'm sure its entirely about taste which is why I don't understand why you're so worked up.

>Error: File too large.
>2.27 MB
What the fuck.
Anyway, I'll be back in a minute. Gotta get something to eat before I end up like the faggot who always replies to himself like a retard.

Oh, I dunno, maybe making life easier as well as living a longer, happier, more fulfilling life? You have a body for a reason. If you don't care about exercise then go fucking cut off your arms and legs because you obviously don't need them. Go ahead and smoke and drink and do every drug you possibly can while your at it. Hell, maybe even cut out your organs. Obviously you don't need them either. Maybe go sell a kidney or something.

I said going out of your way to exercise makes no sense, I actually said that several times, not that you're reading anything

Gonna go ahead and hop off. Got work tonight so gonna turn in. Thanks for the help/recommendations.

would you rather have bird or bat wings

plus arms or in place of arms?

Finally gonna stop lurking in these threads

alongside arms, in tandem

Sure, man. Sleep well.

probably bird

I'd be happy with either one though

Bat wings, Feathers would be annoying.

Anyone know of a furry website that gets updated with recent content, most I've found have really old stuff.

bird wings are probably more useful all-round

effective shielding from the elements, excellent for great fluffy wing hugs, -fairly- easy to keep clean

Bat wings. I love bats.

the other side of that is that bat wings would make nice succubus related imagery.

ayyyyyyyy

I was actually going to post that one, but I remembered that she didn't have wings.
>but I still love that big bat booty

lady-bats from order of ecclesia were top fucking tier waifu material

that's cute

I should probably find more bats, I don't have very many

trippledot is the artist that draws ellise

who is my bat waifu

aside from demure and bliss of course

'they're on FA right?

You've checked out Furaffinity.net and SoFurry.com?

syrinoth's a classic
yeh, tripple's actually on sofurry i think as well

but i would refer to e621 to make any real progress

bliss is drawn by luckypan, can't remember who drew demure

In theory, making the characters chibi should make me feel worse about it. But it's like, making the sex cuter.
It's hard to explain what this is doing to me.

I think I have an account on sofurry that I haven't gone to in years

Hey, sorry about being a dick earlier. I'm not sure what got into me, but I'm definitely not usually like that. I don't hate you, I just disagree with you often. But you're an alright guy I suppose. I apologize for being a cunt.

its alright

What's the story here?

Look at the former half of the thread.

that I really need more pics with that perspective

it's liek 80 posts long tho