I'm constantly bored, how do I fix this...

I'm constantly bored, how do I fix this, (19yo Uni student who spends most of his time just sitting in front of a computer or boxing)

get off the computer.

MAYBE go to your lectures and pay attention to what they tell you. If you're not fully occupied with that you either do a shit degree or are just a lazy piece of shit who could do better.

The only way to make sure that you're not bored 100% of the time is to kill yourself.

Start selling drugs.
You will make all sorts of money, have a constant supply of cheap pussy being thrown at you, and calls at all hours of the day.

Entertainment is like a drug. You build up a tolerance for it with overuse so it takes more of it for you to get your fix. Mix in some long term satisfaction; something you need to work for. Jerking off to traps on Cred Forums entertains you for a moment, but it can't be all you have to live for.

make dank beats

Do go to all my lectures, but all 100 level basic ass shit

How does one start selling

focus on uni work? train for fights in boxing? focus on sparring? improve technique? work on combinations? pick up another sport? fuck bitches? get a job?

got job, shit at talking to girls

A boring person is bored. Read, play a video game, hike, camp, run, list, write, I literally have so many things I want to accomplish and do and you are sitting there like a little 12 year old bitch with his hand up his vagina. I would kill to have more free time you. Seriously though, the only bored people on earth are boring as fuck and you're one of them!

A great book to read is:
Uncovering the Mysteries of Your Hidden Inheritance
Book by Robert / Alan Balaicius

That will wake you up to what is going on in the world.

Main problem is that I can't motivate myself to start anything

>reading

the fuck is wrong with you

Get a bag of weed or coke or meth or mushrooms or ehatever the fuck. Go to a party and just start askin people: what you need. If they need anything they will let you know.

A lot of things, one big thing is that I have been addicted to this site since it came out.

The whole "only boring people get bored" is a fallacy. Everybody gets bored at some time or another. A vibrant, extroverted person might get bored in a waiting room.

If you're in a constant state of bored, because nothing you previously enjoyed provides stimulation, and you lack inspiration to try something new new, you might consider speaking to a psychologist to help you help yourself out of this rut.

Stimulate your mind with interesting things or talents you aren't used to.

>Pick up a pencil/Draw some shit
>Try your hand at an instrument
>Watch lectures (good ones)

Learn how to program and write a replacement for the X windowing system for linux.

Are you sure you don't have mono?

mono?

I disagree, I am literally never bored. Just think of all the things you could be thinking of.

be thankful that your bored

No, you misunderstand. Boredom is a natural thing, everybody gets bored, yes, even you, you fucking snowflake.