Girls you regret

Girls you regret.

Had huuuuuge tits. HUGE

A month before she got hitched...broke my heart

so you regret getting with her or her not getting hitch with you?

Both...she was so good all other women are nothing. She had no limits

Well you know the saying... It better to have loved and lost than never loved at all. But I know what you mean, I have never found a better gf than my third gf

Regret keeping her as a fuckbuddy. I'm a POS horn dog and got involved big time with the same type of FWB setup with her younger sister. She was going to overlook that shit as long as I admitted the kid was mine (she wasn't) and married her. Drama ensued from this point on.

Native girls are fucked in the head.

wow major drama

To be fair: I was fucked for doing what I did too. But I wasn't feeling bad enough to take care of a child that wasn't mine and marry her. Her younger sis tried to pull the same thing months later after we've stopped and all that turned into was a hate fuck.

10/10 got more?

She probably has rosacea, I have that too, rip :(

What the fuck?

the girls i don't would be a much shorter list.

Wow she's a 10/10. I know she's crazy but damn.

17 be chill. Birthday 18... brakes my dick riding me. Regret because nothing competes. Mia Simenko

at least make up a believeable story.

Is her name Lynn?

can you even see cum if you blast one on her face or does her face like completely absorb/consume it instantly?

seriously, please tell me if her name is Lynn. if so I went to high school with her

yep her name is Lynn

what's her last initial?

you're lying aren't you?

didn't ask her

anyways, regret the fuck out of the bitch

Fat girls

Hands down the best I ever had and her sister is a close second. But it's worth all that shit.

which state user? This is important.

solid

more of her please?

Tits ain't bad, most user would kill to suck on them

Would smash

I regret nothing

>Native girls are fucked in the head.
Kek. True.
Too bad you didn't think that before you fucked her.

Hell. We're gonna need pics of sis for accurate examination

Every woman I've ever funked

Bitch couldn't at least hang her head over the side? Damn.
Any more pics of her? Preferable not covered in puke!

I meant it's not worth all that shit. That was a pretty big typo.

I once fucked a FTM transsexual. S/he had a clit the size of my thumb.

I love to let girls straddle my face & grind their pussies into my tongue, but when I did that with the FTM trannie it was basically like giving him/her a clit-blowjob.

Just weird...

Still, I can't say I really regret it. It was an experience.

Holy Guacamole

the left one

Did she/he actually look like a dude?

She got too clingy even though it was a FWB type of thing. The first girl i tried anal with. Could suck a mean dick

i'd bang both of them out. no regrats.

Bella?

S/he was living as a man--a young doctor, actually, mid-30s. S/he could pass as a man & was taking hormones, hence the huge clit. But s/he still had breasts--no mastectomy--& with clothes off looked like a fairly normal, if straight instead of curvy, woman.

S/he was normally hairy from the hormones, but since this was a sex date w/ a guy where s/he wanted to be treated like a woman, s/he shaved all over. Except--bush was THICK.

Are you still having sex with her/him regularly or was this a one time thing? Even though you said h/she could pass off as a man, could h/she also easily pass as a girl again?

No, it was a one-time hookup. S/he posted an ad as a FTM looking to experience a date with a man where s/he'd feel like a woman.

BTW, some FTM do "detransition"--look it up on youtube & you'll see that some women who detransition can look decent as women again.

Haha I was curious because I saw similar ads on cl and was tempted by the free sex too. I backed away because I wouldn't be able to get up if they looked really manly.

It was a desperate time. She.became a lesbian. Her and her circle of friends come here a lot. What up, faggots?