Simpsons fuck up thread

Simpsons fuck up thread.
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NT2ZiPIukw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's not a fuck up. That's just disgust on Marge's face after realizing what the Simpsons will become after 10 seasons

Burmp

youtube.com/watch?v=_NT2ZiPIukw

those aren't fuck ups. most of those are from season 1 or 2. before the show had rock solid style guides for the characters.

>fanboi defends his favorite tv show

> stating actual facts is being hyperdefensive now

the fuck is going on in this thread?

Simpsons is dead fanboi.
It's been dead for over a decade.
Let it die.
This is my Haiku.

So, fuck ups then?

no. just that the show was in it's infancy. the first season of seinfeld is vastly different from what most people think of when they see the show. same with south park. it takes a show some time to find it's voice.

I'm aware of that. Doesn't make any difference tho. A few of these are definitely fuck ups.

Tfw this isn't a king of the hill thread.

King of the hill was never funny famlam

uh I don't think you should say that if you like the simpsons

I just donĀ“t get kin of the hill, might be fun if you live in a southernstate in burgerland, but cant see why anyone else would watch that show

believe what you want. you know fuck all about animation or style guides. i work in the field and there are strict style guides for cartoons or merchandising. like how robocop could never be depicted holding his gun in his left hand on packaging. how bart simpson's hair had to have 9 spikes, how their eye pupil's have to be a certain diameter...all that came later when the show caught on and had better funding from the network. the show didn't really look like it does now until around season 3.

I don't live anywhere near there and I like the show I don't know why I just do