Cancer man vs. The crimson Chromosome

Cancer man vs. The crimson Chromosome

What the Fuck?! No I will win! PewDiePie bitch

What's going on here guys?

Aren't these the same person?

what's with these faglords and the dyed hair? some kind of faggy YouTube trend?

Are people not allowed to dye their hair or something? I'd get tired of having brown / black my entire life.

It's not that your not allowed it's just when you do it because everyone else is you fucking sperglord.

when you grow into an adult you will realize that these are childish things. Grown men shouldn't be worried about their hair color.

>Grown man
>Makes living off of filming himself playing video games & generally being cancerous

>childish things
>not learning how to return to your state of child like purity and be able to express yourself and be immersed in the world without being concerned of the thoughts of others
You poor pleb. You must have a sad life.

have fun being a naive child in you mothers basement your whole life. at least you have colored hair, right?

When you grow into an adult you stop caring whether someone has dyed their hair or not. It's the point of stopping asking stupid questions like "Why aren't other people like me?" and realizing that "What should I eat today?" is in the end a far more important question.

Fuck that euro piece of gayness

Markiplier actually seems like generally a good guy

are you having trouble buying food user? maybe you should steal some burgers from work so you don't die

Sometimes you just have to put your dick in the microwave. Let the cancer take hold and become one with your cells.
>basically kys faggit

Are you having trouble breathing? Maybe you could leech some intellect out of a squirrel so you don't die.

And this was SO an adult thing to say. I think I've proved my point.

Get back to school, you rascals.

It's time to stop posting man

what about what I said was dumb? are you having trouble understanding words? I guess you were too busy dying your hair and being edgy.

why?

Man, I don't dye my hair. I was just expressing that I don't really care if some people do.

Also, the part of where you assume something without knowing is being stupid. The whole crying about people dying their hair is stupid.

I mean, if we're seriously talking about JackSepticEye as a person, he's pretty much just like PewDiePie. Both of them are simple people providing simple entertainment for other simple people. Just like the people on TV and Hollywood. Just like those pop stars that make shitty songs. That's just how it is. And more people rip their dicks off at it, the more people like them get fumes for their engines.

So yes, you are being stupid for crying like a baby.

You proved my point too Cred Forumsro.
Stay woke fam.

Who are they?

What I'm trying to say that finding any adult comment in this shit hole is completely impossible. And you are being a gigantic faggot for trying to act like an adult when you perfectly well know that this place is nothing more than trolls trolling trolls. An endless sea of shitposters. It's a community for the most immature, useless crap on this planet and you're being a humongous edgy faggot nibbling on the most gigantic dongus that ever existed if you think you are being an adult making a freaking comment on people dying their hair.

"Waaah! Waaah! I don't like what that guy does with his own hair! Luckily I'm an such an adult to fall for the exact same shit categorizing as kids in kindergarten do and point it out!"

Bitch PLEASE.

They're both retarded and basically the Youtube equivalent of Dora the explorer, just there to entertain children 12 and under. In fact just about every Youtube "gamer" falls into this category.

They use iphone so neither, all faggot ¨girly men use iphone, for it is a womans phone designed to fuck you in the ass and take all your money.