Did you cum?

k

that sucks

good

How bad?
What were the after effects?
How old are you?
Male or Female?

Inwas just diagnosed with Parkinson's. Team suicide?

Funny you should ask. No, and I was having sex before it happened.
I really think that if I did cum I wouldn't have had it.

I'm with her.

And you suck at that too. Your fat wife is right. Your pathetic slob ass is a sorry excuse for a man.

so what? Had you at least rethink your life?

Hillary?

This, lol.

I might have Parkinson's. I have a tremor in my head (yes/no) that won't stop.

What were your symptoms before diagnosis?

It is my right side. I can't really move my fingers much. And I walk poorly and slowly.

happened to my gf as well user. in the middle of sex bam she goes blind clot occluded the optic nerve

Shit you might need to kill yourself bro.

Or fucking fry your neurons you have now with some Magic Mushrooms, it turns them off and new ones are created instantly, it increases your neuron count exponentially and fights Parkinson's.

That's OP for you, always has dicks on his mind

Oh and male, 33

nice

does anything feel different?
Do /you/ feel different?
Have your mental facilities been affected?

are you a smoker? diabeetus? obese? high blood pressure?

I have full sensation still. I am bummed I can't use my right hand, no vidya.
As far as I can tell my mental facilities are still 100%

No smoking or drinking
I have low blood pressure.
It wasn't a clot stroke. I find different stats but the vast majority of strokes are caused by a clot. Mine was a bleed

I call bullshit.

>Right side of body
>Image shows issue on right hemisphere of brain.

Left and right hemispheres control opposite sides of body.

Bait confirmed.

I'm sorry you had a stroke. I feel like you'll either recover 100% through physical therapy, OR they'll make breakthroughs with stem cells and you'll still recover 100% then.

ARE YOU A DOCTOR? NO? LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Good eye. The image is taken from the underside of the brain. Here is another picture

No. I just know facts. Go look it up.

my 49 year old dealer just had a stroke.....Johnno?

What's so impressive about that? I have a stroke almost every day. Sometimes twice a day.

I'm going to therapy. When I was in the hospital I couldn't move my right arm at all and needed a walker to get around.

CT scans don't work like that. The only way that this is the left side is if you flipped the image when you edited it.

That was an MRI. I find it odd you feel you have to prove me wrong.
I had a stroke.

Hey dude. I didn't know you were on here. I just saw u Fri. Shoot me a txt here in a few

Weird saying this but have faith in me and I'll help you, everyone. Luck provided.

Regardless of scan type the result is the same. This is a cross section of a brain from a point above the cerebellum and the orbit surrounding for the eyes are visible still. That suggest to me that this is indeed the right hemisphere and that this is still bait.

Well it's not.
Sorry to disappoint

I don't even think this is a human brain scan. I think it's an ape. If human you would expet to see some of the brain stem still if you can see the eyes.

Of course it could be a nigger brain also which would account for thexample discrepancy also.

What

They are doing good stuff with stem cells.
youtu.be/VGuBMroX7c8