Feels thread? Feels thread

Feels thread? Feels thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kxzpkuLBimg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

Hey user, im feeling down as well... Just gunna dump what I have

My gf works at a coffee shop where I am currently hanging out, enjoying free espresso and breakfast burritos. A couple days ago we fucked in the back of the store. Gonna get a bj back there today :] She also gave me a handy j while driving to work this morning. So feeling pretty good.

Fuck off Chad

I really like this story. This user might have given up on his life but he never gave up on his dad.

da fuck is chad?

Fuck off back to your hugbox son.

He best be off back to the hugbox with those trips

Crybaby faggot
Crybaby faggot
Crybaby faggot
Crybaby faggot

Man up bitches
World is unfair deal with it
Just to make your day even worse, I had sex yesterday

Good night and kill yourselves

Edge lord spotted.

You probably jack off woth tears because you are a 30 year old fat virgin.

In my opinion, falsely accusing someone of rape/molestation is one of the worst things you can do. Not only are you accusing someone of rape,you're taking ADVANTAGE of rape.

Parents split up today and could be homeless next month.
18 yo user here.

Give me some strength Cred Forums

[email protected]

They split because of you.

Shit, I'm autistic. sorry wrong file.

i wasted my time for this shit

You really think so?

Ill be on Cred Forums for as long as i can until i feel winters winds cutting my face on the streets

I bet you felt sad that you had to lie on Cred Forums about that.

Kill yourself it's all your fault anyway.

Holy shit you're so edgy

The truth is hard. Deal with it or kill yourself.

I'm 35 years old and I'm like that. No, I don't live at home or anything, I'm a mostly-fully functional adult. But I live several states away from my parents. I work a shit job, with no friends, no women, etc.

But when I call home, everything is going great. I've always got plans with buddies, we're always going out to the bars, baseball games, concerts, etc. I tell my mom I've met lots of nice girls, the kind she would like. I can't remember the last time I had a real, non-work related conversation with anyone.

I don't want them to know what a loser I turned out to be. I don't want them to worry about me putting a gun to my head, which I will. I want them to think that everything is okay.

can there be a feels thread without some stereotypical death scene at the end of the story? can there be a story that doesn't include death you faggots

Should i anhero? Gimme a website to stream Cred Forumsrofag

Use periscope dumb fuck. You should really do it now fucking disappointment

You will never experiance that moment when she wakes up next to you and feel comfortable anons.

What a bunch of cry baby bitches.

ITT: A bunch of whiney faggots who are such pussies they can't take control of their own lives. Every fucking one of you should kill yourselves. You're an embarrassment to the species. Having feelings makes you all weak and substandard. I never feel anything and wouldn't you know it, I'm in complete control of my life and everything and everyone around me. Those I can't control I simply murder. See, easy. Stop being beta faggots. That bitch broke your heart? Rape her kids or siblings or parents then make her watch you kill them. Your boss a dick? Burn down his house. Your kids get taken away? Kill em and your spouse. It's amazing how many problems a dependable magnum and sharp knife can solve.

You must the blast at parties

Try harder.

Dem trips tho

Feel with me, Cred Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=kxzpkuLBimg