Other urls found in this thread:

apeirongame.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No not yet

No

Fuck yeah

4/10 not enough ewoks

Twice. Light and dark. Meatbag.

Fuck yes I played it and all you fags saying you didn't should kill yourselves, because clearly your lives are completely empty if you haven't played the best star wars game ever.

Better than every star wars movie.

>Better than every star wars movie.
Even episode 5? I highly doubt that.

Of course. Sequel with the restored content mod was great as well.

Statement: Multiple times every year since it was released.

i loved the first one....hated the second one though. there was so much blandness in it. fighting from one room to another for an hour without really progressing. i haven't played the mod though

The first one has restored content too, not as much as the second but still a bit. There was a wicked mod too, brotherhood of darkness or some shit like that.

A few times. Wait it's not the one with the fucking wookies is it?

/thread

Yes, overrated like Halo.

Play it? No. But for a time, I lived it.

Until someone spoiled the twist.

Enjoyed the second one more, although i think im the only one.

Same here... played through the first a few different times, dark, light, grey. Dark side was most fun.

Started 2... it sucked, I moved on to a different game.

Played the fuck outta it

Quandary: I'd really like to lay waste to op now, but op also seems to like the game I am in. This puzzles me master.

Rewatched the old movies recently.

Yoda was actually quite a weirdo.

Play it once every year nigra

This, though flawed. Was better.

Surprise: You are very dedicated

Story sucked. Gameplay was better.

game play wise sure.

story was a bit annoying with kreia's edgy logic

I finished both in 4 days

Loved it. Would have been great in VR.

Yoda was strange in the original trilogy

Yuh. One of my GOAT contenders. Also i play SW Battlefront everyday.

New to video games. What type of game is this and is it available for PS4?

yeah with ff9 the best game I've ever played

Old pc game

Not really but still awesome

I prefer the sequel. Though I have the Xbox and Android version of this, and it's a pretty okay game.

thanks
I bought a console and not quite sure why. Thinking I need to find some interesting games, get my money's worth. Am a fan of Star Wars, are there any recent games that are any good?

Old Xbox games that came to steam 10 years later

Don't give a fuck about Star Wars
>post moar

Fuck yes, played it about 4 times throughout my childhood. 7.5/10

I'm dumping MILFs in a thread I just made

sorry, forgot to post a pic

It was okay story wise. Predictable twist.
Weapons were imbalanced.
Maps were terribly laid out. Needlessly long corridors.
Light/Dark choices amounted to Saving a kitten in a tree or murdering an entire room of children.
Good dialogue. Good characters.
Sloppy design towards the end.

apeirongame.com/

Mod remake for Kotor.

Imagine black mesa just star wars. or atleast what they are hoping for.

Eeeeeeeeeew

Played it? I fucking lived every part of it.
>"After this? No. Nothing could make me feel safer than to be loved by you."
>mfw

Is the iPhone version fun? It's the same as buying it on steam, but I don't play pc much

Alright so having played both, KOTOR 1 is better in every way except story-wise. But story-wise KOTOR 2 beats it pretty damn hard, simply because of how much depth there is to be had.

Someone in the thread (forgot where) posted about Kreia's edgy logic, but that's kind of the point - this is Star wars, and the jedi/sith are all about the whole right vs wrong, black vs white, good vs. evil dramatic stuff. And unlike the vast majority of Star wars content (INCLUDING KOTOR 1), in KOTOR 2 they really manage to blur the line between the two extremes properly. No, the "big" revelation in KOTOR 1 doesn't count, because it's a twist that ultimately doesn't change all that much at all.

Of course, I wanna emphasize that I'm talking purely story here - gameplay wise, both games have terrible morality (light side = help randos, dark side = beat up randos). But KOTOR 2 really pushes what Star wars can bring lore-wise. Shame that everything else about the game is garbage.

Incidentally there's a great screenshot based let's play (Scorchy's LP) that goes in-depth into this whole story thing for KOTOR 2.