Tfw you remember you'll never have a gf

tfw you remember you'll never have a gf

Stop

I don't have a gf but I'm friends with a cutie and we go out weekly. Besides the pussy, what's the difference?

i'd be okay with that but that won't ever happen either
why

That's nice

Probably because like me, you are trying too hard. Girls like men who are focused on goals or interests. Too bad it took me 45 years to figure that out. Now it's too late.

I have had a gf for 10 years, 11 next month
I could never imagine my life without her
I feel nothing but sympathy for forever alones

Why the sadface user-chan?

because i'll never have a gf

At least you'll still see dead people.

>Why the sadface user-chan?

Because he hasn't posted this in a few days. Time to do it again.

Sounds like me and my ex after three years into the relationship. I loved her, but I stopped being sexually attracted to her.

mfw literally same except the girl im friends with is feinding for dat relationship status and i keep delaying it because commitments are fucking gay

just noticed what i posted
>having a gf is gay

If that's the case, why don't you marry her?

I just got out of a six-year relationship. people would laugh when they heard how long we'd been going out without marriage. I wasn't afraid of what would happen if I lost her.

Holy fuck some ban this faggot.
Im tired of seeing your shit you fat virgin loser

nice words, almost made a sentence. gj retardo

I don't even care about having a gf or not.

My sex drive is non existent due to me working literally every hour of every day

i've noticed that, i worked every day for a month straight and i was feeling better about that. started getting free time again and the feels came back

I can tell you right now how to INSTANTLY DOUBLE your chances of getting laid, kid

2 x 0 = 0

gay joke btfo

Tell her you eat ass