Feminist hate thread

Feminist hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jun/03/women-street-harassment-statistics
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jul/20/catcall-culture-feminism-jessica-valenti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I do not fear internet trolls, I am one
more like cringe thread

/thread

Bump

t. fat virgin

kek

why is that "men dress women"?

I think its because the left side is more religious and as such indecency laws/modesty laws, rules and such took president. All of which we dictated by men as how a lady should present themselves.

A common feminist talking point is that the patriarchy tells women how to dress/creates female fashion as a means to (somehow) oppress them.

This means that all female clothing is created by misogynist men, or brainwashed (by misogyny) women.

I SHIT YOU NOT

what is that english?

I'm dating a feminist, BLM nigger. I asked for a MMF threesome. She said she'd set one up with one of her friends. I meet the dude, and it's just some asshole she found on craigslist who wanted to fuck an asian dude. Turns out sex positive feminists don't mind pimping if their the ones doing it.

It is a summery of a much larger post, that I felt was to much.
What I posted was what was left after I deleted most of it.

Rape if you do it, rape if you don't. If I'm gonna be a rapist no matter what, I might as well pick the rapes that I like.

Anybody have the greentext about the guy who paid a black dude to buy a pile of cupcakes at one of these? Good for a laugh.

seconded

>Be me
>Love in sandniggerdtan
>Everything is shit
>Power outs, lack of essentials
>War, death, abduction, suicide bombings
>No feminism

>Feelsgoodman.jpg

Bump for OP I need more feminism cringe

Did this actually happen? I see this pic all the time

Can confirm

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jun/03/women-street-harassment-statistics

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jul/20/catcall-culture-feminism-jessica-valenti

They changed the title, but it's the same article

Thanks dude.

Oh my fucking God it's true. All of it. (the pic I inquired about, not these bullshit articles). God women are such a laughing stock

Kek. Where do you live lad?

Forgot to mention work conditions being safer*

Couple of them are questionable but the rest are more or less ok

Anti feminist chicks are hot as fuck I swear. They're usually on the more intelligent end of the spectrum obviously but it's how they just talk shit about women and their mannerisms and cattiness like men do and think rationally and realize that women are more privileged especially in American society and god my cock is hard