What should be done with violent police protesters in America?

What should be done with violent police protesters in America?
>picture related

Executed

Make a public announcement for that everyone has one hour to get to their homes or, if not possible, sit down with their hands on their head. Then send in the national guard to slaughter anyone not complying. I've had it up to here with these fucking animals.

But that means every BLM protester should be executed..

Oh well.

Exactly

Fucking hell Cred Forums, I knew you'd lost your way but you actually love the government enough to think this is a good response for protest? Even if you don't agree with the protesters, what would this solve? They'd use it as a platform to cut liberties all over the shop. Say hello to no meeting up in public, mass censorship online and all sorts of shit if they start killing people who disagree with them. Stop being so edgy.

>Implying this has anything to do with the government.

Killing people protesting against the state is the same thing as supporting the cutback of civil liberties. I can't believe you don't see that.

Cred Forums is predominately underage, and is just a more graphic 9gag now FYI

You're right of course, but you don't always notice until a thread like this comes along. It's so dumb it hurts.

Libertarian spotted

How does it not? I hope you're trolling.

If it's that or authoritarian then it's no choice, surely.

all the best american stuff - rubber bullets, dogs, water canon. they could blow some up with bomb robots like that guy in dallas. Then fry the rest on their electric chairs!

> protesting against the state
They're not protesting the state, they're protesting something that only exists in their own mind, but by doing so, they're ruining society as it currently is.
If anything, the state is helping them, as the barbaric and backwards 'measures' suggested by BLM 'protesters' are extremely racist and segregating.

>Banning mean words.
>Ruining college's
>Forcing gender balances where it is completely retarded and supported by facts that this will never happen.

/thread

If you ask me it's quite obvious, but it was bound to happen from the start. Content is repeated endlessly, OC is pretty rare and everyone has this superiority complex where they envision themselves as being different from 'normies' when in actuality they're just the same, herd of slaves. No heroic raids or anything that makes a statement happens from this site anymore, and when it is attempted it falls through from low intellect

Not once did I suggest I agree with their motives, so using them to argue against me holds no weight. The point is, a state sponsored (which is would be unless you're suggesting vigilantism) killing of protesters doesn't stop with one group. Anyone who speaks out would be treated the same way, and I don't think that's what the people supporting this want. They just haven't thought this through at all, unsurprisingly.

That's the great thing about Americans. They will eventually rid the world of themselves.

Please, don't stop what you're doing, had a lot of keks already thanks to you.

its just these faggoty alt-right edgelords who dont have a clue how the world works

Chain gang. Put them to work rebuilding all the shit they destroyed. Don't want to? Off to boot camp with you. 2 years mandatory service, and there is no backing out once that choice is made.

I never said you did, but those are reasons enough to eventually start a vigilante movement just lik it's happening in the most immigrant infested countries in Western Europe. Eventually normal people are going to be fed up with the shit from the bottom barrel of society.

Nobody ever thinks anything through, not with the immigration crisis, not with the presidential elections, not with the blm movement. People are going to do what their simple, and mostly biased, minds tell them, without looking at, or simply ignoring facts that contradict what has been solidified as the truth in their mind.

Arrest/kill the violent ones or ones stealing. Also make it legal for me to mow over assholes in the road. If you're in a road, you shouldn't have any expectations of safety nor any legal retaliation if you get hit by a fucking car.

Then you end up with a bunch of thugs who understand small unit infantry tactics. and who get free weapons training. I'd rather see them chain gang for 4 years than fuck up my military.

Made senators.

Too bad that even people in the military think that the BLM protests are valid.

America is fucked glad I got the fuck out of there