Who want's to fuck my drugged sister

who want's to fuck my drugged sister

i guess

i am currently in asutria doing some eurotrip with my sis (and some roofies in my pocket)
need to make some money, so whoever bids the most money, i can arrange to fuck my outed sister as long as i can watch while the pills work.
i will be visiting another countries but currently people from austria have bigger chance for this...
bring it on..... more money.... more likely we will meet up

fiver and a mars bar

fiver and 2 mars bars

let's bring up front her "qualities" so maybe i get some serious offers

samefag here. looks like I've got the highest bid? How do we proceed? I'm in Austria and can meet up today.

Looking back on it, she's not even worth the trip. I can get more than that with half the money on the trip I would have to spend going there, let alone finding a place to stay.

were u from?

Singapore.

Brock turner

sorry mate.......better look for some traps to fuck there.... u got a lot of sissy's there
>kek

>TFW: mistakes mountain for a roof

Not really in Singapore, and the very few there are outlets of the average norm of Singapore. Thai ladyboys aren't that common here, just outside of Singapore maybe. Still, doesn't makes sense trying to use traps as an insult on a board that bombards threads with them every day. Kinda pissing in an ocean of piss.

yeah right...... it's a hotel in the mountains in austria
kinda nice place for tourists

what drugs would you use?

>yeah right
Yeah right, what?
I thought it was a roof before I zoomed into the pic

This is what I thought when I first saw it

I'll give you 5 and 3 mars bars

Too rich for my blood. 5 and 2 mars bars guy is out. That girl just isn't worth more to me.

something to maybe get some serious offers.
i really need some money

Who says the other offers aren't serious. I'm sure they'd pay up. If you have a minimum bid then speak up or STFU about needing serious offers.

money guys..... need money.... not some jokes with mars bars.
i already did this once with my buddy, he gave me a 100, but he was really into her for quite some time, and he just groped her, tittyfucked her and jizzed on her face while outed
(i did used the chance so i did too)
;)

What drugs? And how did you get them?