If you could have a conversation with god, what would you say?

If you could have a conversation with god, what would you say?

I would probably spit in his/her/its face. The world is so full of horrible things such as corruption, greed, slavery, sloth, abandonment, rape, torture, exploitation, murder, injustice, suffering, stupidity, cruelty, etc that I am not impressed with gods grand design at all. If this is the best design a supreme being can do, then god is not worthy of even the tiniest sliver of respect or admiration.

Hey I almost had it fixed needed a better computer

E d g e

i'd call him a faggot

Eh I knew someone was going to say that, but I don't really care.

"Ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli."

Be careful the edge will cut you

he created you and you are here and now a fedora wearing wealthy young man who spends his time at entertaining himself, do you actually realize your situation?

I would ask him:
1. Why can't he just wish the devil away?
2. When he does have his big fight with the devil, why can't he do it on Venus or somewhere unpopulated?

I'm here Op ask me anything

Id probably say, "Thanks dude."

Same.

Why

God created the universe, which is indeed a grand design. He did, however, give humans something called free will. All these things you list are not things God does to people, but people do to each other.

"People are terrible! We disobey your strict instructions, and you refuse to strip us of our free will and force us to be good! This is ALL YOUR FAULT!"
OP, you sound like a preschooler.

Faggot.

I would ask him why globalists walk the earth when they should be in hell.
I guess the devil and his minions do what they feel like.

>blaming all those things on God and not ourselves
Were sitting here on Cred Forums while we could be in Africa building schools or offering our sofa to the homeless, we don't because no matter how much we say we care we always put ourselves first. I'd like to think that there are truly selfless people out there but it's unlikely.

WOW how alternative and edgy, pretty sure you're the only person with that opinion! if god existed and you met him you'd beg like a bitch for him to forgive you for being a basement dwelling loser who spent his time posting shit about a made up deity rather than do something with your life

Yes I am anything else?

Much the same sort of stuff OP is saying only I'd ask him in a much more respectful and less edgy manner. I'd start with asking him why he doesn't just get rid of evil from the world and from our hearts and minds?

I would probably be really embarrassed.

You know, it's like talking with someone really famous, or an important politician, except it's God, full of Alpha and Omega and shit.

2edgy4me, slow down son

i dont believe in god but the christian answer would be that without temptation of evil, we never prove ourselves to be good etc. Most bad in the world is caused by humans, because he gave us free will. Still idk why she made volcanoes

I'd compare Loli collections with him. He would have all the best stuff off course.

I would probably ask existential and space-time question which we don't know the answer.

Like: "Is there an alternative reality where my parents are still alive and I'm happy?"

You are so stupid it hurts.

I'd ask it to make me a 'god'

would it make you feel any better even if there was?

Yeah I get that. It still frustrates the fuck out of me though especially when trying to overcome my own evil habits.

>ITT faggos whose concept of god is limited to the abrahamic god of pure love, justice, etc

One day you might realize all these things about this make belief creature you hate so much are actually how you feel about your self.

safe journey.

She made volcanoes because when it's that time of the millenium she erupts.

Yes. Knowing that they are alive and happy somewhere else, even if I had no way to contact then, would be great.

>/thread
You're pathetic OP.
>And a massive faggot

That is actually not the Christian answer. Christianity has nothing to do with "proving ourselves to be good," but rather admitting that we aren't. Kind of like AA in that regard: "The first step is to admit you have a problem."

depends if you're more old testament to new testament, old was god saying you're bad you should hate yourself and suffering is the only way you can have redemption, new was more Jesus coming down and saying just be nice and you'll be fine

And admit your powerless and submit to a fucked up cult. (AA).