Anybody here ever do meth?

Anybody here ever do meth?

I've done it occasionally, just one day of using it here and there, but just yesterday broke my one month of (serious) sobriety, I didn't even realize what the fuck I was doing until it was already up my nose.

Now I'm sitting here thinking my life's fucked, since it just constantly invades my mind and convinces me to do absolutely anything to get more, even though I hate the fuck out of it and know just how neurotoxic and damaging it is.

I don't even like the high, I end up losing interest in whatever my hobbies are and I just sit around and do nothing but think about what a fuck up I am for hours until the comedown hits and I feel even worse.

The good thing is, as soon as I did it, I had a wave of clarity and instantly flushed it.

I feel like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde right now, don't even know what the fuck to do, anyone ever do this demon of a drug? any advice? I'm terrified of this happening again.

Other urls found in this thread:

naofnwa.org/pdf/6th_Basic_Text.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sounds like you really methed up your life bro

Go get help, find a place or google or something because if you keep doing meth you're going to end up living horrible as fuck.Most of the people who do it end up with scabs all over their face and its just going to fuck your life in general. (I've never done it btw)

not even once. thats why you get an education and if you're parents are dead beats, you get an education so you can learn how to not end up like them. have good role models help too.

Get into a residential rehab with physiatrist who you can see, I used meth and believe me it's not long before your life is centred around shooting meth or any shit you can find because your that far gone nothing keeps you from killing yourself except drugs be safe OP

I'm on a comedown from meth right now, still have some, probably going to do a line after I nap. I feel you on everything that you said though, I don't even smoke pot or drink beer anymore because of this stuff. Makes me cum like crazy which I like. Hang in there mang

agreed, it's some bullshit.

I've never even binged on it, it's literally only one time then it goes down the toilet. A couple weeks later, somehow I forget every piece of information I learned and convince myself that I can totally do it responsibly and buy more. Then the cycle starts up again a couple weeks later, convincing myself that I actually like it.

It just blows my mind how it sneaks up on you out of nowhere and plants a seed that doesn't ever stop growing, thoughts that are completely false yet you believe them.

>I used meth and believe me it's not long before your life is centred around shooting meth or any shit you can find because your that far gone nothing keeps you from killing yourself except drugs

There's no way in hell I'd ever shoot or smoke meth, I don't care how high I'd get, I'd never make my situation even more worse by graduating to those ROA's. I still have a comfortable life, It's only been about half a year since I was introduced to it, and giving up and saying "well, gonna be addicted anyway, might as well do it" is a pussy move imo. I regret ever touching it, but after a few weeks when I haven't even thought about it for awhile, the thought to use just comes out of nowhere and I totally forget the reasons why I flushed it.

I'm trying to just hang onto my real self as much as I can, because I really do enjoy my life - I just can't remember that when I get the opportunity to get more. I'm gonna try journaling every day just so I can identify logical thoughts and the bullshit craving thoughts and seperate them.

I use Meth on occasion it's a really fucked up drug you'll think Yea I'm in the clear IDK why ppl say it's so addictive cuz I don't want it at all the entire time thinking that you've been tieing up a family and robing them of all valuable possessions and killed the family pet all whilst Fucking grandma in the closet scared cuz the trees keep turning into cops

The NA literature or whatever is what got me to really focus in on recovery. Shit hit home almost immediately.

naofnwa.org/pdf/6th_Basic_Text.pdf

page 40, that's what got me.

Sums up the junkie lifestyle.

bump

Morphine

yeah i have been awake for 2 days now doing a line every other 3 hours i love the energy that it gives me n it makes me so hard i can fuck for hoirs its the best for that

Shit on a shingle, the hangover alone should be enough to keep you away from the stuff for months at a time.

I'm really glad I'm not like you.

I'm scared I'll become you, though.

I'm going to make sure I don't.

That's the thing, the hangover is enough to keep me away from the stuff. But as soon as the hangover goes away and everything returns to normal, that's when I start to think I can handle it.

get some acid and find yourself u pussy

It's sounds like you remember that you don't want to.

Hell, unless you have a fistful of xanax or a bunch of strong opiates -- and your willing to risk *that* addiction -- or just go full-on tweaker, meth just isn't worth it.

Unless you don't mind spending two days feeling like your heart is going to explode, government agents are about to break down your door and haul you off to a black site, and dark forces are going to destroy your soul (all at the same time).

yeah it sure is a bitch when you keep slapping yourself and forgetting it hurts

dumb cunt, use google before using drugs

Sounds to me like you're just weak of character. What is it with white people and this inherit guilt they carry?

Yeah... seriously though you should go to an addiction medical facility if you have insurance.

Legally the insurance has to pay it off now, since addiction is under mental illness.

I've done more psychedelics then you can name, kiddo.

I remember that I don't want to right now because I relapsed recently, but I've never brought this much attention to the relapse itself, so I'm hoping that alone makes this one different.