She she finally did it. JESSICA NIGRI went full sjw dipshit and reposted a tweet she simply can't defend...

She she finally did it. JESSICA NIGRI went full sjw dipshit and reposted a tweet she simply can't defend, and is in a panic deleting any negative comments she doesn't agree with. Shall we spam this whore?

>inb4 nypa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GdDcw9VMMic&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop
law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/10/1047.7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nypa

Delete this post op

Exactly why Cred Forums is all traps, newfags and millennial sjws now. Fuck yourself kid.

Run back to your safe space user.

>not wanting government to excecute their own citizens in the streets
>makes you sjw apparently

consider suicide op

Nvm I didn't notice you tagged the other post my bad.

It's weak chinned pussies like you who have turned this place into yeast infection. KYS you cum gargling neck beard cunt.

I'd like to know how you think this is totally indefensible.

>Generalizing to the point where you believe every situation can be handled exactly the same.
>makes you a smart millennial apparently.

You first user

Honestly this.

get a fucking life dude. Why even pay attention to this shit? jesus christ. you got a lot of time in your hands. you fucking loser

Besides the fact that this is generalizing...I'm saying she's not even defending it in her comments section. She's just deleting anyone telling her the truth.

shut the fuck up you bootlicking faggot. hope you get popped next for having a faulty headlight or something

Says the sperging faggot living on Cred Forums jerking off to traps and calling the girls with feminine penises.
Thanks for the Kek/cringe

This thread is fucking gay OP eat shit and get off Cred Forums forever you fuck.
Read the rules you fucking losers

Keep these cringy comments coming. This is better than watching her post.

Do you want an upvote?

you dont seem to enjoy this at all user, in fact you seem very buttflustered and upset about the whole thing. why is this?

>every situation can be handled exactly the same

Okay, how is it that someone who had already killed numerous people and shot police was less deserving of lethal force than someone who hadn't even drawn their weapon?

Go ahead I got all day.

>That sure showed him

He has information that the government wants about other terrorist cells in America, you tunnel vision faggot.

>him
(You)

And telling me to get off Cred Forums forever really showed me!

Then why did they take Jame Holmes alive? They wanted to ask him about his hair?

i think you're projecting LOL.

If youre gonna break the rules youre damn right you can get off Cred Forums. Eat shit you 14 year old retard.

Sleeper agent.

o jsyr rmyor;f mohhrtd ekp kidy yjoml yjsy yjry fpmy frdrtbr yp hry djpy do,[;u nrvsidr yjrutr mohhrtd/ [tppyo[ ipi givlomh dyi[ov [ptvj ,pmlru og upi vp,,oy s vto,r upi eo;; diggrt yjr vpmdrwirmvrd

>You're
FIFY actual 14 year old retard.

lol now you're just making shit up

Lol now you're just getting upset at things you don't agree with like nigri.

PERSONAL FOUL, MOVING THE GOALPOST

Okay, show me evidence Holmes was a sleeper agent, and if you link me a youtube video just know that you've already fucked up.

Haha okay
enjoy your shitty thread faggot. I'm sure you showed this chick on twitter youre not a complete and total loner retard.

And if I link you to anywhere that's not a well known news station I've already fucked up too, but if I give you info from a well known news station, how do we know we can trust it? See how the walls you build to keep your beliefs safe actually hide you from anything else happening with said situation? There's no piece of text I can link you to on the internet that would give you the evidence. It has to do with piecing together instances that correlate to one thing, and having the common sense to see why these connections matter.

>boo hoo I don't have a response to the argument better cry about logical fallacies and post memes

Dude. Your butthurt is through the roof. Get out.

Don't you have school in the morning? Get some sleep, faggot, or go finish your homework. Enough with this childish behaviour.

>jessica nigri

who gives a flying shit about some butterface hack that can only turn on nerds and weebs.

You should kill yourself for even being on her page

>I was going to link you a youtube video
>because this is a retarded tinfoil conspiracy with no legitimate evidence

Thanks for clearing that up.

>looks like you're projecting
>looks like you're generalizing.

Thanks for clearing that up hypocrite.

Talk about grasping for fucking straws.

You have a bad, incorrect way of thinking and should feel bad for it.

Holy shit you're mental.

>I committed a logical fallacy now I'm gonna act like I have the high ground because I'm a stupid cunt who doesn't know how logic works

Post the evidence then.

/thread

Gtfo newfag

Really? Because me not giving you anything that you will certainly claim as bullshit just because it's a link on the Internet, while you generalize about my reasons for not giving you what you want because if you don't believe that I have a bad way of looking at things, then that must mean you have a bad way of looking at things.
No alcoholic will ever admit they're addiction. Just as you will never accept you think backwards. Which is why you are in this argument and probably any past or future arguments.

If this where a debate where the only topic of discussion was case A vs. case B you might have a point, but this is an open forum for discussion and what we're talking about his lawful use of lethal force and when it's justified.

So, it's a perfectly valid question to ask if it was justified for an armed, but presently nonviolent suspect, why not for a suspect that had already murdered several people?

Frankly I couldn't give a fuck less about Jessica Nigri or her post, or defending what she posted, I'm talking about the bigger issue presented here.

You're like every feminist spewing out rules, but not following their own.

not sjw but she is retarded none the less.

user, please, stop posting now. youre so upset by being wrong that youre just posting nonsense and its becoming quite painful to watch. go outside, take a walk in a park or something to clear your head

youtube.com/watch?v=GdDcw9VMMic&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

>he posted it! he posted the tinfoil hat youtube video!

Case of the matter is we were talking about a bomber who could possibly have information the government wants, keeping him alive therefore is a priority.

They could have easily just killed James Holmes but he didn't fire at the officers, he didn't attack or even really move when he was being arrested. The use of lethal force therefore was unwarranted. It doesn't matter how many people he killed, if he didn't present a threat to the arresting officers then they have no reason to gun him down when they can present him to a court of law instead.

trollfag spotted

>It literally is just a collection of video
>hardly has any speaking or opinions
>"conspiracy theories"
>he probably didn't even watch it

Nice try, faggo

No niggers innocent so fuck it

Thinking that somehow a shoot out ending favoriable for the terrorist means that suddenly that should be the norm. The dude got fucking lucky and took a non fatal wound that stopped him from fighting while in a shoot out with high class swat teams. Being this fucking stupid should be criminal.

law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/10/1047.7
your telling me that those two people should be treated the same. one had the intent to kill, the other got unlucky.

>unarmed guy (allegedly) =lethal force secured

>terrorist (in action)= lethal force authorized

how many people are you gonna let die just so you can hold a terrorists hand?

personal...army
are you fucking kidding
even i've heard of jessica nigri before. she's not his fucking ex or something, fuck up idiot.

Take this to Cred Forums Cred Forums is nothing but sjws anymore everyone of those niggers had it coming a terrorist can be used for information nighers can't just to fucking stupid

That's what happens when you give the pair of tits an audience to talk to