Who loved me back? No.

Not really

No, I don't even know what love is...

Yeah, the relationship only lasted 3 years though

yes, why

better than tinder! plenty of horny asian girls of your city on gmy.su/:rcCh

same

Infant, do not cause me harm.

Tbh i am not a retarded neet like you guys and im a 7/10 but i just never loved anyone
Btw i have had girlfriends but for fun

Yeah, she was the world to me but I couldn't keep her.

/thread /spoiler ;_; /spoiler

Twice; one 2 year relationship and one 3 year relationship

Just some Stacie asked so i want come with some brutal answer so i posted here cuz expected to get some like "yeah that 7 yo girl" or "yeah but she was died" but fuck u fags u just posting some gay shit

Yes I did, she later accused me of raping her even though our sex was consensual, in front of all our mutual friends, because I told her that I couldn't stand to be around her anymore. Thanks for that.

never had the occasion

though i'd really like to

I wanna know what love is:

no

Dumb nigger

Yeah. Got unknowingly cucked by the whore tho. Never fall in love, Cred Forums

>projecting this hard

Whatever you say, fatty. Whatever you say...

Are you autistic by any chance?

I love Noun

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=raNGeq3_DtM

Yes i am a 300 lbs fat neet and like mlp

Yes and i have cancer

I love left in your pic.

Yes.
He didn't love me back, luckily, because I realized he is actually a rather disgusting person just like most, if not all, heterosexual men.
We are still friends though and see each other at least 3 times a week!

one of my ex's... we dated for a little over 1 year and she got too clingy and i broke it off...now i kinda regret it and i miss her daily :/

Yes then she died

I had huge crush on some grill at around 17.

After that I fear not.
I think maxbe not even my girlfriend (5 year relationship).

I mean I care for her, I really like her, but if that's love? I don't know. And I just accidentally stumbled in that relationship too, so I never had the butterflies for her.

>Have u guys ever loved somebody?
Yes
Did she love me back?
No

But that was 15 years ago. Not sure i'm even capable of feeling it now.

that pic is hot

WHAT IS LOVE

Yup.

I'm not very good socially but I once met a girl with whom I could hold up a conversation. We talked for hours pretty much every time we met. She was very kind and warm, smart as hell too. She was the first person to make me feel like the world actually makes sense, you know.

Needless to say, I fell for her. For a lonely person like me to find something like that was like finding a needle in the haystack. It was really wonderful. I used to look forward to meeting her so much.

Sadly, she became involved with someone else, which broke my heart a tiny bit. I would've still wanted to stay friends with her, but she moved away. We talked a bit via social media but it wasn't the same. Eventually she basically stopped talking to me and I became very lonely again.

I'm hoping one day I'll find someone who can make me feel like she did again but I'm mentally preparing for being alone for the rest of my life. I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually.

I know you didn't ask for a story but since she's been on my mind today, I just needed to vent a bit.

BABY DONT HURT ME

DON'T HURT ME

If you've never experienced love at first sight... it looks something like this

NO MORE

BABY DON'T HURT ME!

NO MOA