So, the GF and I will be going to Jamaica in January. She doesn't know it...

So, the GF and I will be going to Jamaica in January. She doesn't know it, but I wanna find a nice black dude to seduce her while were there and fuck her.

Whats the best way to find Jamaican dudes online to set the plan in motion before we go?

Other urls found in this thread:

gmy.su/:rcCh
topanimal.tumblr.com/post/150086240506/dog-martial-arts-fighter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hire a male prostitute, genius

Fuck that shit m8, I'd just go for the weed and to bang my gf, dont be stupid m8

Dufuq

lock her out of the hotel room, some nigger is bound to rape her

just ask some shmuck user, how hard can it be?
Its not like you have to ask someone in advance to fuck your girl. I imagine most guys would, unless shes dreadful.

Cuck

Yeah, but how do you find them before you fly down; and how many are willing to try and fuck them without revealing they are prostitutes?

For hire dudes arnt likely to do that shit

Yeah; I wanna work with the guy before we get down there though. Give him the details, drinks she likes, all that shit.

literal cuck

You don't even have to find one before just ask a guy it's what I did she ended up fucking him behind the bar

No shit; thats exactly what Im trying to do

Yeah, shes not aware of this though. I want her to fuck him, thinking I dont know

Show your gf

That's what I'm saying I saw him and acted like I was going to the restroom went to talk to him told him what I wanted I then told her I was going to the room to pick something up he then did his thing

Buy a local cell phone,Google sex tourism jamaica( the city where you are going) or look the classified session in the local newspaper for a number, call him and explain the situation, probably will be more expensive that a normal "service"

I figured it was gonna run me some dosh. IThink many would actually do this?

Damn; lucky. You get her drunk first? The place were going is all-includsive, so she'll be drinking almost the entire time

Show us your girl

Not happening; but she's not a hambeast or anything. Shes tall, nerdy, redheaded.

I figure shes gotta be interesting to a Jamaican

So you want a dude to fuck her but you want even post a pic on here?

better than tinder! plentyyy of horny girls of your city on gmy.su/:rcCh

Yes, third world, everybody fucked... People there don't have the privilege to choose, and he'll probably have a lot of experience with women, if your wife has between 30-40 years old, so the conditions are very favorable for your plans, wish you luck.

Yeah, shes 32. GF, not wife tho.
I figured it was gonna be easier since its gonna be tons of free alcohol. I figure I could get her pretty plastered to butter her up

Are you going to tell her afterwards that you knew? Is it supposed to lead anywhere?

Red hair is so much hotter than blonde.

Her eyes are soulless. It's quite chilling t b h

I personally think so as well

haha THats what I love about that pic

That's what happens when you have sex with monkeys

Implying she won't seek a bbc by herself

topanimal.tumblr.com/post/150086240506/dog-martial-arts-fighter

I doubt I'm gonna be that lucky

lol, I didnt see that one till responded.
I'd rather she enjoy it lol