40 yo Virgin cause of Small dick what do

40 yo Virgin cause of Small dick what do

Ugly as hell, shit proportions. But not really that small.

What you should do is losing that fat and hair.

Jesus.

Just lose some fat

Keto diet & weight training.

What you should be doing is jumping off a bridge.

that's plenty to work with

I'm sure it could be your autism or lack of financial stability/confidence/car/your own place/aspirations in life/interesting personality

no it's because you're a fat autist

Pay for a fucking hooker, cheap bastard.

Quads

How can you be a virgin BECAUSE of your small dick? Do you whip it out the moment you meet someone? Is your opening line "my name is user and my dick is tiny?" There's a lot of room for other shit to happen before your dick even comes into play. My dick is only slightly larger than yours and I'm fat and I get laid plenty. Learn to talk.

>women autoreject you because of something not usually seen until they comply
It's because you're a fat shit, faggot. Having a small dick just adds to the reasons nobody wants you. You can't blame one thing and not the others

While this could count as a confidence issue itself, maybe he hasn't approached anyone because of his small dick?
In any case, it still is far fro his main problem. OP, if you're at least cute or above 4/10 you may have a shot, you just gotta have confidence.
Or just

Yeah. And regardless of the propaganda on b meant to demasculinize us, the vast majority of women couldn't care less about the size of your cock. I mean unless it's three inches or something. Again, learn to talk. Make a woman smile and you're in the door. Make her laugh and you can fuck. Make her feel special and she's yours forever.

the dick looks average but you look way fatter than average so try to take care of that and you might get a date

gayfag reporting in

msg me pl0x +39 3340437163

Looks like you've got an easy way to get laid, OP

Dick size is not your problem. Plenty of dudes with smaller dicks getting laid.

kek

D A D D Y
A
D
D
Y
nah seriously, I'd let you fuck me in a heartbeat.

Cos you gay
Nobody likes a fag

K den, stay virgin

I'd rather die virgin before having sex with a man/fag/crossdresser/trans.

That's a pretty average dick. You're just fat as fuck.

>I'd rather die a virgin before having sex
great news
Also OP, the chub isn't a huge issue if you aren't a slob, or sagging furiously. Those ham fingers are the real problem. Fat is most unappealing in odd places, like hands, face knees, and feet.

Yeah, it's all your dick's fault. Don't even attempt to breed, man.

>With a male
>Im not OP
>OP is so alpha he won't even reply to a falike you
Stay mad faggod

I was talking to you and OP, dipshit.
>with a male
Still getting laid. Dudes holding hands is still more than what kissless virgins get, but sure, I'm the mad one. Where do you think your homophobia stems from? seeing two guys together make you mad about your suppressed cocklust?

Stop trying fagjew and kill yourself

Tell me when was last time your mother looked you in the eyes or your dad had a sincere laugh with you?
That right you disgusting gayshit. You can lie to m but can't lie to yourself

>financial stability/car
You need none of this. When I was a poorfag after going bust and I also had a bad case of ringworm covering my arms and legs, with no car, I still had a team of fuckbuddies on rotation.
I think I mostly could spend the time on it cause I was in between being depressed and actually being busy.
OP just lacks confidence. This is because of him being fat and not having any social experience.
If OP starts working out daily and I mean every fucking day, he could be at least builtfat after about six months and look like a Russian lumberjack. It'd make him a lot more assertive and let him take initiative. Most femanons lack confidence too and are just waiting for someone to give directions, I bet if OP had the moxie he could pull a bunch of punk qts off fetlife right now..