Nigger thread?

Nigger thread?
Nigger thread.

> Be 21
> Be working at a pizza place after losing IT job at university after going batshit insane.
> Chimp calls, demanding free pizza because we messed up her order.
> Couldn't find a record of the complaint anywhere.
> "I'm sorry ma'am but I'll have to escalate this to my manager because I can't find any record of-"
> Chimp woman starts screaming at me.
> Give phone to manager, manager caves, woman wants delivery.
> Five orders that need to be taken.
> Big orders with a lot of good tip money already given.
> Decided to take those orders (as protocol states) first before traveling to the Section 8 community.
> Deliver orders
> Go deliver order to the female ape after everything else was done.
> Travel out and hand over the pizza.
> Wasn't expecting anything in return because niggers don't tip.
> Lady gets in my face saying that it was late and she wants more free shit from us.
> Tell her to talk to my manager after I hand everything over.
> Wasn't happy with that answer.
> Go to walk away and the monkey throws two boxes of hot pizza on my back, demanding that I fix the problem.
> Call police, call manager to make him aware.
> Police come.
> Takes pictures of my back and calls for an ambulance.
> Suffer first degree burns from all the shit that's stuck to my back.
> Lady gets arrested in front of kids
> Starts screaming about racism and stupid shit and how she "didndu nuffin" to hurt me. Claims it was all a setup because I have a shaved head and that I'm a nazi or some shit (I'm not but it's looking like a better option with every passing day).
> Boyfriend shows up to take the lady chimps kids.
> Boyfriend has warrants for his arrest, gets arrested himself.
> don't know what happens to the kids.
> Was cleared to leave, go back to store.
> Regional manager of the store shows up, tells me to go home for the day and that he'll cover my shift.

Anybody got any other stories about these waste of space people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MBeZApnLbCA
ageofshitlords.com/Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=tSzi7Tdp5VY
politico.com/story/2016/08/orlando-shooter-father-clinton-226819
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&list=FLqGcLhFNlHh7jHBH3vtn6YA&index=32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Suffer first degree burns from all the shit that's stuck to my back.
Too dumb to take it off right away. Chimps come in all colors.

I got it all off but it still left a couple of burn marks on my back. I was just in disbelief that she did that.

When I find the pictures I'll post them.

Yep, I was 19, out of the Army, and went to work for a local rent-to-own store. The chimp-out stories aren't TOO bad, but the absolute dependence upon the taxpayer are damn near criminal. See, when they get into public housing or a Section 8 situation, there's no further means test to qualify them remaining on the programs. I delivered televisions and appliances to one couple who both worked for the county government, had a net income of $3500/month circa 1990, yet lived in the housing projects. Ditto for these poor, pitiful single black mothers; I've seen them spend $$ on everything BUT their damned children over and again.
My one chimp-out story; around a week before Christmas, a fat she-boon walks into the store with a sales flyer we'd put out the week before. She has three kids in tow, all of them running in separate directions. She wants to see a 19" cable-ready TV and gets mad because the only model we have has been rented prior. Now; this is rent-to-own, so there's no obligation to provide a new in box item. I tell her it's my last portable model, she demands a new TV, and starts getting hostile before she even completes the rental application. I'm alone, it's 30 minutes before closing, so fuck it, I tell her to take it or leave it. She-boon starts yelling at me, I tell her to take it outside, she leaves, calls my boss the next morning, and he tells her to fuck off.
I've had to chase down blacks for renting and skipping with merchandise plenty of times. We were in the suburbs and one time, a black woman moved from the projects nearby to the worst fucking projects in the city. I do a skip-trace on her, track her down, drive into the projects at dark and repossess the stuff. Oddly enough, no one fucked with me because I looked like a cop.

imagine if dylan roofs father showed up at a trump rally. the outcry would be hugh it. the orlando night club shooters father has been invited to several hillary clinton rallys no one said shit about it

infact several so called victims of police brutality mothers or wives have been personally invited by clinton to stand on stage with her..

several of these women have been calling to kill cops and white people.. and they want to elected hillary??

Cynical user... My nigga.

america will be destroyed if clinton gets in

America will be destroyed regardless baby. This ball has been rolling for a long time.

It's amazing how rude and disgusting these people are, not to mention just plain dumb.

I had coworkers in that pizza place that were black, and they were probably about 23-25 years old. You would think that by that age, a solid work ethic would have been drilled into their heads by then but I guess not. They would show up to work an hour late, screw up topping pizzas constantly which throws the delivery drivers off and shit like that. They bitched constantly about doing stuff and had no issue sitting around in the back and cry about how they never get enough hours.

Meanwhile, me and a couple of white people would be topping pizzas and everything always turned out fine.

I would like to see everybody being treated equally, but it gets harder every single day when I see these apes just sit around and do nothing while the white people do all their work and their own.

I work at a McDonalds just outside a major city, I have so many nigger stories I could write a book. Guess there was this time this nigger mammy started beating on our windows because she was tired of waiting for her food. Was arrested over chicken nuggets.

youtu.be/MBeZApnLbCA

>couple years back
>be 16
>working first job as a busboy
>Perkin's, it's a lot like Denny's
>two black women with half a dozen children in tow
>they're using coupons for themselves, don't even buy their children anything
>they sit at one end of two long tables put together
>put them in a room by themselves
>they're in there half my shift
>their children just take over the room
>in their own room, but still dominate the restaurant with wailing and screaming
>it's a fucking massacre
>after they leave, syrup is fucking everywhere
>napkins glued with syrup to the top of the tables, underneath, to the floor, and to the walls
>literally an unclosed dirty diaper just sitting there
>spent hours deep cleaning that room and those tables
>no tip

Quite literally only niggers have been such terrible customers in my experience.

Loved driving around at 1a delivering in Section 8 housing and trying to avoid hitting their bastard children because they're all dressed in black on their stolen bikes and you can't see them because the streetlights weren't working.

Should have hit a few of them. Maybe the message would resonate better to not let your kids ride around like that.

I would have left all the shit on just to show the police so her bitch ass gets arrested. I would totally trade some burns for another nigger in handcuffs

I worked for the U.S. gov for three years and I saw institutional coddling of incompetent blacks. I took over a black woman's work and her negligence had cost the American taxpayers several hundred thousand dollars. On the other hand, I worked for an older black woman who LIVED through the real discrimination of the 40s-60s and she was a straight shooter and treated everyone fairly. The younger the blacks are, the more likely that they've bought into an entitled and disgruntled viewpoint.

That was kindof the plan.

he didnt get invited shitlord, he was just in one of the front rows

> The younger the blacks are, the more likely that they've bought into an entitled and disgruntled viewpoint.

That's kindof what I'm noticing too.

no retards america will be the same as it always was because hillary is part of the establishent and nothing will change

>2000+16
>not calling niggers "googles"
>mfw

White trash is pretty bad too, but not as bad as niggers.

I can third that. I've worked with plenty of blacks of all ages. For the most part, the older ones had actual work ethic, and the younger they got, the more entitled they got.

>saying logical stuff on Cred Forums
GTFO nigger lover!

Yea ok believe that someone like him showing up to an event like that and they didnt know. Or welcome him

>googles
how are you pronouncing it?

my senior year of highschool, I worked as a lifeguard at an outdoor waterpark. One July afternoon this little 4 year old nig in training is playing in the shallow end on a frog slide. over and over again I watch as this little turd cuts the line for the slide, he's pushing other kids down to steal there spots. he's hitting and getting in their faces. I can see the other kids parents getting upset, so I call over one of the roaming guards to cover my post for a few while I go talk to the little skid mark. as soon as he sees me he pushes this little girl over with both hands straight out, she falls and scrapes her knee pretty bad on the steps to the slide, I grab the little monkey by the wrist to kick him off the slide.

This is typical nigger mentality; they all expect to be treated like a V.I.P. Same reason they all have handicap parking placards or if they served, then they're all "disabled"..'whitey owes us'

Not alot of people know about it yet, user.

Cool story, bro.

To tell you the truth she was outside getting her kids in her Escalade when this all happened, and I think it did have a handicap placard on the license plate.

I never knew that being a nigger would be enough to qualify as being disabled but I guess if they were 3/5 of a person I can see that.

as soon as I do this, his 13 year old baboon sister comes flying in outta no where spitting her eboonics at me, I can't understand a word she's saying other than don't touch heeem. I ignored the bitch and start to tell the little fucker how iv been watching him push and hit other kids, and that he is non longer allowedto play on the slide. not 2 seconds later the little she chimp smacks me in the back, and the little fucker spits right on my chest. so I get pissed and grab both of their asses and hall them upto the office to kick them out of the park. both of them are screaming and carrying on, she bitch Is trying to escape the office so my manager locks ands stands in front of the door. we ask where their nigger parents are, and neither of them knows. so we announced over the PA we have these two and that we need the parents to come up to the office. 5 mins passes and nothing. so we start looking around the park for these idiots. both parents are found in the female handicap restroom fucking. My manager was so pissed he called the police, both were just going to get fines for indecent exposure, but both also had warrants out for their arrest. they have no where for the under age nigspots to go, so CPS comes and takes the kids away. needless to say the nigs were banned from returning.

this thread provides plenty of proof that slavery should still be legal
vote moonman 2016

ej-jiest comment i've read all evening 10/10.

How did you wrangle the 13 year old? I imagine she would try to kick and bite and scratch according to her behavior i the story.

Really dude that story was fake as fuuuuck

This happened Friday afternoon. It was wonderful.

>be me
>work at radio station
>it's in a bad-ish neighborhood (by which I mean mostly black)
>standing outside with buddy while he's on smoke break
>we hear snare drum through beats headphones coming up the road
>black guy walking with pants halfway down his ass, wearing a wife beater and do rag
>fat white bitch walking next to him out of breath
>of course she's wearing short-shorts and a skimpy top (ugh)
>he's holding his pants up and doing that stupid monkey walk they do
>he passes us singing some song, every other word of which is "nigga"

>about a minute later, it starts to rain
>hear beats again
>nigger is walking back the way he came
>"MUHFUCKIN' RAIN IS BULLSHIT, MUHFUCKA! SHYEET!"
>turns back to coal burning landwhale
>"HURRY UP, BITCH! IT'S FUCKIN' RAININ'!"
>guy turns to my friend and me
>"Bitches, right?"
>we bust out laughing

Keep niggin', nigger. The only thing blacks are good for are entertaining superior races with their bufoonery.

just had both by the wrists, she put up a little fight, but the office was pretty close.

>superior races

>posts on 4kids
>thinks he isn't a leech on society pulling himself to the level of said animals

I pocketed a $300 talent fee for barely two hours worth of voice work yesterday. Can you repeat that, kiddo?

>edgy
>in a nigger hate thread
>Really?

>2016
>Not getting face time.

>Can you repeat that, kiddo?
i'm the one who has to climb and service your antenna towers. Can you repeat that, kiddo?

dont worry, you fit in.

sorry kid, your trying a little to hard now

>sorry kid, your trying a little to hard now
heh

I want to see my university's white fraternities put job applications outside the door of the black fraternities door.

It'll drive them out and they'll get a free house.

we did it reddit!

Gotta admit, you got me stumped.

Suuuuure, kid.

Typical niggers, chiming in where they're not wanted. We get it. Y'all wuz kangs.

every single job ive had any black coworker was absolutely worthless. lazy, dumb, and to top it off they always think they are the best.

i worked at a store when i was like 18. nigglets always stealing, one time they hopped on the bikes and rode them out....i actually thought that was pretty smart

Is that a real book?

i hate googles so fucking much

Every Google needs to be thrown back in Africa.

googling on google about why googles are called googles show's 0 valid results on google. Is there something else I can google on google about googles being called googles?

Green text that shit. My attention span is too low at the moment to read that.

One of my managers is black and he thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Another one of my coworkers used to play basketball for a local school. Now he works with me to cover for his drug dealing business.

My other coworker has two kids that he pays child support on.

The other one is just retarded.

My white coworkers work so hard to cover their asses. The general manager notices this and he's getting more pissed every day, but he doesn't really want to fire the lazy ones (read: niggers), because of the accusations of racism that might come out of it.

that can't be that hard for you, monkeys are known for their climbing skills

Deliver to female ape after everything else was done. Still get 1degree burns? How fast were u fuckin delivering those other pizzas? And why would she complain if u were fast enough for it to still be hot?

they keep the pizza out of the oven hot in heat bags and boxes

This.
Please let it be real.

Then why was nog complaining again?

In case anyone is wondering what this shit is about a damn Google:
ageofshitlords.com/Cred Forums-pol-launching-operation-google/

In my experience black women generally work harder than black men, but there are always exceptions

>press thumbnail
>worth the better look
Kek

There's definitely a certain kind and age seems to be a big factor.

I've been robbed and attacked by the cretins, but I've been around some pretty cool people as well.

I used to work with a guy in an IT firm that had risen pretty far. Not only that, he ran a couple side businesses as well. So, was pretty successful.

The kicker is that he did all this without a degree (not huge deal, I'm in the same situation). But when I had kids he went to night school while still working and running his businesses.

I asked him why.

He said that even though he'd done well and didn't need the degree, he didn't want his kids to think education wasn't important.

Stand up guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=tSzi7Tdp5VY

We were running a bit behind on making everybody's stuff because of us being more busy than usual for that time and by the time I got done delivering the big orders the ape's stuff was done and out of the oven, so then I left and took her order too her after they were done.

I'm glad in my country niggers are less than 1% of population...

Where is this? And why do you hate niggers if you never come in contact with them?

Read twice, kekked twice. Thanks dude.

Get out of here Japan you racist gooks

Are you a lazy nigger?

when did it start?

Recently.

>Every Google needs to be thrown back in Africa.
Why did you bring them in the first place? Religion already keeps some under control. they aren't hard to manage.

How dare you catch me stealin'

I just hate them for their existance.
I'm Polish

I may be lazy but I'm not a google.

jakie miasto?

If you look into history you will find that every single slave ship that brought the Googles here were Jewish. The Jews brought them here as part of their plan. Just look it up if you doubt me.

What the deal with calling them black people
They aren't black and they aren't people

>Regional manager of the store shows up, tells me to go home for the day and that he'll cover my shift.
did you end up getting fired, or was he being genuinely cool and letting you go home after that shitstorm?

Fuck you Jerry Seinfeld, racist ass cracka ass honkey

tbqh guys ive come across enough ignorant redneck white trash idiots to know it's really not a race issue. u guys need to go out more

Take the children and raise them as your own. Call them "uncle" and "rukus"

Here's a GOOGLE-OUT story about Googles that everyone has experienced.

>This applies to any fast food drive thru
SO
>have quick, efficient service
>leans towards you to help the transaction
>order is correct
>change is correct
>pleasant experience
>whites_working_hard.webm

>have slow, disorganized service
>can't be bothered to even extend their arm out the window
>order is wrong
>can't make change
>useless_googles.jpg

I'm not saying are googles are bad. In fact my best friend in college was a black guy. But there is a difference between blacks and googles.

>If you look into history you will find that every single slave ship that brought the Googles here were Jewish. The Jews brought them here as part of their plan. Just look it up if you doubt me.

Also, NO whites ever went into Africa and captured blacks. The capturing was done primarily by other blacks and muslims.

>ive come across enough ignorant redneck white trash idiots to know it's really not a race issue.

dindonuffin

Go be a negro elsewhere, buckwheat.

>there is a difference between blacks and googles
True but I'd make an estimate of 93% are googles and 7 are blacks

>>there is a difference between blacks and googles
>True but I'd make an estimate of 93% are googles and 7 are blacks

And that 93% googles number will only get higher if the current pandering to googles doesn't end. Whites have to work. Googles need to work too.
FUCKING GOOGLES
U
C
K
I
N
G

G
O
O
G
L
E
S

way more fucking believable than a presidential candidate inviting the father of a mass murderer to sit in her front row during a heated campaign.

where the fuck do you dumb people come from with your stupid fucking logic?!

dont worry fam im gonna go post up infront of the 7/11 as soon as I finish chargin mah phone at dis here mdnads.

To be fair OP, the google protest is the right way of doing things. Chant some rhyming bullshit with picket signs and I promise, nobody needs to give a fuck. Set half a city to flames..at least you and your issues turn to a talking point.

>Set half a city to flames..at least you and your issues turn to a talking point

Go to bed George

That's not a protest, that's a riot. Don't get brainwashed by the media.

>both parents are found in the female handicap restroom fucking.

What you call 'ignorant white trash' are good ol boys who know googles are worthless parasites.
I used to live in nc and I'm honestly shocked none of the rednecks have went blasting the googles back with shotguns.
I'd rather be a dumb redneck than a violent untrained monkey anyday.

dubs of truth

Uh...

politico.com/story/2016/08/orlando-shooter-father-clinton-226819

but all that moonshine and crystal meth fumes really help to bridge the IQ gap. stay mad cracka.

I was wondering something and I'd like someone to help me understand, why are black people in America so bad? I don't mean,

"aww come on, guys..are they SO bad?" I mean,

"why are they so fucking foul over there?"

We are by no means perfect or problem free In the UK, we have a small (at the moment at least), section of niglets in some of the more ghetto areas that wander around in gangs with blunt kitchen knives calling everyone fam, but it's not nearly as bad as what you have and there's fucking millions of the little suckers. They're utter savages out in force, chimping around and speaking complete gibberish. Why?

Because like everything else across the pond they strive to emulate their American counterparts.

Googl-ies*

Hi there my dear Cred Forumsack

And to add

>"While he appeared patriotic at Monday’s rally, Seddique Mateen has a history of offering pro-Taliban and anti-U.S. rhetoric on his satellite TV program, which is based in the U.S. but geared toward Pashtun Afghans living in America and Europe. Pashtun Afghans make up the majority of the Taliban’s membership and Seddique Mateen’s show is known to Afghan intelligence, which told CBS News in June that the program often features pro-Taliban and anti-American messages."

Real patriotic American sitting center of the camera right behind Hilldabeast. But they didn't know, right?!?!?

Calling bullshit. How would late cold ass pizza burn you?

don't know how some of you guys cope, I live in the countryside in UK, literally just see nice white people every day, no crime, you can leave doors unlocked. I couldn't live anywhere where there is even a small population of non caucasian

It uh, wasn't late. The chimp wanted her food immediately.

It's like that in most of the US. anywhere there's a city there's bound to be googles. But they typically stay to themselves. It's been said that the older gen don't cause problems. That's true enough to note. The younger ones in the more rural areas tend to act like their white counterparts. Going to school and working. But the closer you get to the larger cities the more you see real googledom. I wouldn't live in a large city if you paid me. Too many googles. But where I am now they're alright for the most part and most of the theft around here can be attributed to meth heads. Murders around here are usually super specific in nature and not the result of muggings and robberies. But I will say this. That recent video where the three googles kicked in the door and were promptly shot by the armed woman was from my state. That's why you stay armed. No matter how safe you are you would be foolish to believe that a random Google or pack of googles(gaggle) won't wander into your homogeneous community and pick your unlocked door to kick in.

I don't think you read that right, or you're a nigger and just didn't understand

Dammm worst than a fucking bomb

WVfag here, this is everyone in my entire state

fuck yall northerners

Protip: The purpose of a nigger thread is not to entertain niggers.

I wasn't referencing the first half of your statement. Just explaining why UK googles act like a shittier version of our actually dangerous American googles

Shit man ...a novel must be like a fucking calculus textbook to you. Idiot.

This thread is stupid.
Black people do protest peacefully but when they do, everyone still flips shit because they don't like the fact that they are protesting.

Exempli gratis:
Peaceful marches in Charlotte that the media is ignoring

Kaepernick not standing for the anthem

NYC marches

>inb4 racists will either ignore this
>inb4 you are a cuck
>inb4 nigger
>inb4 jew
>inb4 niggerfaggot
>inb4 niggerjew etc etc

HALP US BEAT DARK SOULS PLEASE

This is very, very difficult for people to understand. Also peaceful protests don't seem to worth covering by the media.

I avoid them at all cost, we all have negative experiences with these animals, the shit that I have never understood is the people who act surprised by their behavior.

I have no problems with peaceful protest. Let them protest their discrimination peacefully.

It's when they act like animals that I wish I could beat the tar out of them.

my whole family is a bunch of niggers.

>grew up youngest of 6
>3 brothers, 2 sisters
>shared a bedroom growing up with two of my nephews
>brothers dealt drugs
>gangbangers
>sisters were drug users
>had their own welfare checks
>mom was smoking crack talking about how 'the man keepin her down'

My elementary school had metal detectors and drug dogs.

I spent my free time at the library reading. Studying, reading, learning. My family told me I was a no good sell out punk bitch. Got a free ride scolarship in Nebraska University. I moved out there and haven't looked back.

Last year my husband and I got married. He INSISTED that I invite my family. The look on his face was priceless when they showed up. Apparently my father was released from prison some time ago. He said its a "good thing" i live a thousand miles cuz hed kick my faggot ass if I showed up around the block. Then in the very next sentance said I drive a "nice damn car" and that I should "float him some benji's" to which my brothers all agreed.

>"nahhh I couldn't do that to you, this is punk bitch sell out money. You don't want that around."

Congratulations on having to deal with what the rest of the us have to deal with on a daily basis when encountering your tribe.

My boyfriend gets a kick out of the fact that I'm so racist. I don't like being served by blacks in restaurants. I'll wait in a longer line at the grocery store to avoid the black cashier.

We also own a restaurant and a bar, and I take active measures to make sure blacks don't come in to either of them.

Can we just be real for once?
We've all met perfectly awesome and or intelligent blacks, but we all know deep down this is the exception to the rule. There are obviously differences, when will mainstream society be allowed to talk about it? It's not an American phenomenon either. Tired of hearing that one.
Even science has been cucked, science is not allowed to talk about it, except for a very few exceptions of course.
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&list=FLqGcLhFNlHh7jHBH3vtn6YA&index=32

You should make a tumblr account, confessions of a black woman, and speak the truth for all those fat, self possessed white bitches who are constantly defending criminal behavior and lack of social responsibility, it'll really turn their heads.

>black woman
>woman

My father threatened to kick my faggot ass if I showed up around the block

Absolutely true. Not all blacks are terrible, but most of them are.

>flips shit
>ignoring

Can't even get your shit straight within one single post

My manager was asking me to go fill up the ice from the soda machines and mind you this isn't even my job, i'm a cashier but nobody wanted to do it not even the coons that are on busing i didn't really care though and said sure, so i go to the back of the restaurant fill up the ice buckets and and haul them to the machine but while i was in the back there was some big ass obnoxious ass google bitching at my manager for there being no ice and as soon as she seems me she yells "andale andale, mas rapido" and snaps her fingers at me (I'm hispanic) i almost threw the ice at her i was so pissed. so i go fill up the ice and this bitch has the nerve to tell me she's going to get me fired for being so slow. My manager thanked me and apologized to me.