>feel bad

>send cute puppies
>receive gross shit

Lmao look at that ashy dick. Blacks suck

I sent this

Is that "Twixie"?

DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES

This is actually kinda fun.

OP, do you ever sit alone at night and wonder how the fuck your life went this wrong that you have to keep spamming your shitty ad site on Cred Forums just to get enough money to pay for one more week of valtrex?

oh look, it's Cred Forums except you literally have to come back to Cred Forums to make up for the sites shortcomings.

oh look, another "post the same 20 pictures of generic white girls" thread, except you have to use 2 different sites to do it.

oh look, its another shill thread

hi diego, buy a banner ad you fucking loser.

all I get is sad tits and gay furry cp

all that gay furry shit just started showing up

hmmmm all these bumps with no comment on them

hmmmm all these bumps with pics that are no where to be found on the pictureswap gallery itself

hmmmm WONDER IF THEY'RE FUCKIN BOTS? HUH DIEGO?

the women on there are more gross than all the furry shit

I posted 2 of those pics to picswap and I posted 2 pics from that list to Cred Forums from picswap. They expired now which is why you don't see them. I can't say anything about the rest, but 4 pics are genuinely from there.

screenshot or your're a nigger.

5 min later he's still shopping it together m8

eh, this is just stale and gross amateur women and gay furry shit, i'm out.

we're on page 7, here comes the outta nowhere white teen bump

As if I cared enough.

If telling the truth is not enough for you then you can literally suck my dick. It is quite big too. Are you anywhere near Romania?

Is that where you found all these detestable women?

Isn't there a trap thread that you need to visit before you come to suck my dick, fag?

>I cared enough to reply with a paragraph of defense
>I don't care enough to screenshot

what, do computers in romania not have mspaint or anything? europoor faggot.

Why don't you just take your filthy disgusting women and fuck right off back to your piss poor gypsy land and stay there you sad mong. Even traps are more attractive than your non-existent taste in women.

who /tayloralaska/ here?

Of course they are for you. They have a dick.

they don't stay in the gallery forever you stupid nigger

That's your response? "Oh hurr you're gay"
You have nothing man, you live in a shit country, like shit women, and I bet you have a shit job and life in general. I see you fuckers begging on the streets all over the world, and you think I would go anywhere near your greasy subhuman little peenor. Go fuck yourself, I would bitch slap you so hard you'd be doing cartwheels across the universe.

see
was not in the gallery either. wait until we hit page 7 and the next comment-less white girl bump will happen, refresh the gallery when you see it

Oh hurr you're gay.

HA, literally the entire rest of the world sees Romanians as a shit stain on the world, they're like mexicans except mexicans will actually get a job while they stink up the country instead of just begging on the streeets.

you filth.

The gallery moves faster than Cred Forums. By the time someone uploads it on here and you see the post, it's probably gone for the gallery.

Not even from romania.

You're still gay tho.

don't you have some kids to steal and a back yard that needs to be pooped on?

how could you tell, because she still has teeth?

I'm not from romania you gaylord. Looks like you fail at comprehension as much as you fail at not loving dick too much.

You fucking faggots. You have to post the picture that you got, no picking and choosing. Either don't be a faggot or don't play the game.

not even that guy, but your insults are so shit you might easily be mistaken for a romanian sub human.

there are like 20ish pictures of nasty women in between the furry cp, which would you rather I'd share?

They work well. Get replies from gaylords for every single one of them. You prefer curvy or straight dicks?

>"come suck my dick, you anywhere near Romania"
>Romanians instantly get BTFO in thread
>"lol I'm not romanian tho fag"

I get it man, you're only PRETENDING to be retarded.

I don't see what's wrong with this one for example.

Share what you got. Don't be a faggot ass pussy.

You should take my lead and start pretending you're not a raging faggot for example.

lard ass and mustache

I thought I was the only one that caught on to that

More of Emily plz

I didn't like it either but it's what I got. Quit being a bitch and play the game

You like being lead on by other men? what are you, a fucking retarded romanian gay?

I knew you were a fag, but I didn't realize you can't comprehend simple sentences too.

"you should take my lead"
What's not to understand? You clearly want someone to punch around in your nasty gypsy salad bowl, you sad fuck.

She's from gonewild.