Tips for hooking up on Craigslist? I'm specifically looking for a mature woman, 35-55...

Tips for hooking up on Craigslist? I'm specifically looking for a mature woman, 35-55. Always wanted to fuck someone that old.

I've made posts, responded to others, and even messaged with some for a while, but haven't met anyone yet. Is there something I'm missing? I'm probably a 7/10, so it's not my looks.

Nah. Youve had the same amount of luck I've had. But I did manage to meet and fuck this approx 33 year old mom on there. It was a stroke of pure luck. But fret not. Its possible.

jesus, that is one nasty looking gash between her legs. It looks like a dog bit that got stitched up by an doctor with parkinsons

That's not that bad, I kind of like it actually. Honestly, I've seen much, much worse.

ive met a few 30+ on CL and im 20. You just have to make sure your post is on first or 2nd page everyday (post other ads or update it after 3 days back to top ad) , it's more about what you write in your ad and where you look.
>don't be a retard, no cock pic in ad post
>don't be a creep unless given green light
>play along
I've done this at least 8 times, I live in Ottawa there's next to no posting in the w4m and i pulled it off so it's do-able.
Don't forget to say you're clean and open minded in your ad

yeah look at going to backpage
pay for it. otherwise you are going to get a dude on CL

Could you post one of your ads for me to read? That would help me. I mean, I'm doing most of what you said. I'm not retarded...

oh and also for maximum luck just ask "anyone into younger guys" in ad title, naturally only 25+ will reply, don't say shit like any 35-55 year old women interested as ad title

have had much better luck in the mw4m section, if you dont mind some bf/hubby watching you fuck his girl- lot of white couples into that

this is my typical cl copy paste ad

Anyone into younger guys?
Hey there, I'm open minded, easy to talk with, very good in bed, i like to please. I'm also very clean and discreet, i don't mind if you're into a long term or one time things, we could always start with just a friendly chat and see how it goes.. I've done this a few times and never had a bad experience, let's have fun :)

Weight doesn't matter, age doesn't matter, race, parent or not either.

Here's some stats:
20m, 6 foot two, 175lbs, blue eyes chantain hair.

>Yes this works
Also keep in mind user there is literally dozens of other men posting by the hour, most of them are creeps or idiots so just make yourself stand out as the normal-chill guy who's just looking for a friendly dtf

Also here's someone that replied to the ad, exchanged a few emails

sorry meant for

danke.

forgot:
also lie about your number, whether its 0 or 100, just say around 5, whatever's reasonable to the ears of a complete stranger

All I want is a Nina Hartley.

Do you post a pic with your ad?

Give me a mid life crisis Milf

Holy bat shit bat man you should have been around last night. No i didn't save the pics, maybe sometime else here did...

No,
also if guys bother to message you, don't fuck with that gay shit user, if you want a quick bj from a dude don't get it from some sick fuck replying to m4w ad's , find someone sane

Dig that milf muff!