Girlfriend wants two dicks at once. What do?

Girlfriend wants two dicks at once. What do?

dildo.

Grow a pair

1. Grow another dick
OR
2. Dump her ass

Use the one on your forehead. Simple

You, sir, don't have a girlfriend. You have a slut.... Double team that ho and keep moving

you don't have a girlfriend if you use Cred Forums don't lie to yourself

This.

Tell her you wants two girls first. Fuck both leave gf

Already did it. No dice.

She cooks and cleans very well.

Are you sure she's your gf?

Relatively

Get on backpage and search for 2 men - its your only option

Why not just one? Am I a cuck now?

Just play along till she reveals identity of other dick, then destroy other dick

Tell her you want two dicks too and your actually gay and she's a cover up that your only attracted to because she looks like a man

Underrated

Okay so we are going to go out tonight and she is going to pick someone up. Wish me luck.

Dump before she cheats on you so she can feast on a variety of cocks, or open up the relationship if you're alright with her sleeping around.

This. If she says no then leave her cause she's either making you into a cuck or the relationship doesn't mean that much to her. Suggest a dildo first.

buy a strap on or a dildo

Grow another dick.

She doesn't want 2 dicks. She needs one that satisfies her, dude.

Gentlemen... we are witnessing the birth of a cuckold in the wild!!!

Call me

She is now your side-chick.

Dump that bitch immediately.

Find a guy with a good-looking girlfriend.
You and he give it to your girlfriend,
and then... :-)

1- Find a fat ugly guy
2- Tell her you found someone
3- ???????
4- Profit

Not bad not bad

you might fk up your relastionship with that. Believe me.

Personal experience?

This.

LOL!

Theres a clip floating around of a guy sharing his wife/gf with this white guy with a huge cock. The guy is inbred looking with a blockhead and a weird body.

She fucks him, but you can see how revolted she is by him. She rides backward the whole time and wont turn around and look at him. Its hilarious!!

(At first I just laughed at it, but now her sadness and degradation make me diamonds so I fap to her despair - thanks Cred Forums)