Suicide thread. how would you do it?

Suicide thread. how would you do it?

Guillotine

Or head on a railroad in a tunnel and with dark clothes so no one see me

Tight rope around my neck, so I can still breathe but the artery is restricted. Chill in a tub with music and wait for death

not a bad idea, but i think cutting the artery and bleeding to dead is more aesthetic

I kinda wanna jump from golden gate bridge
at least I would have epic fall

Live dangerously, lose all inhibitions, and remember that I have nothing to lose.

Mountain climbing, motorcycle racing, depraved sex parties, and slinging blow are all in my future, until I finally burn out in my prime.

>I would buy a double barrel shotgun
>I would saw off the stock and barrel for maximum spread
>I would then tape the two triggers together so they both fire
>then I would put the shotgun in my mouth,point it towards my brain and pull the triggers
>this method is perfect because it gives me plenty of time to pussy out and has 100% fatality rate

Helium. Painless and the sensation is like you fall asleep

you forgot, taking every drug on this planet

THIS

that is an awesome way to commit suicide

True. But falling asleep > bleeding. It's the closest to a natural death in your sleep, and relatively painless

Fentanyl OD

If I would commit suicide I'd want it to be painful. Line taking barbed wire and strangle yourself with it until you die.

The best part is that while you're at it, you might just find something worth living for.

but i heard, if you bleed out u just get tired and sleep too. so aestethics + painless death = best solution

Golden bullet

>The best part is that while you're at it, you might just find something worth living for
and then you crash your motorcycle and die a painful death

Heroin OD. Would probably feel amazing for a bit.

what caliber?

But cutting your skin would hurt, fampai
Maybe, just for aesthetics though

suicide by cop

I plan on killing myself by waiting until I die of old age or an accident.

Possibly not. There have been people who have tilted it up a little too much and blown the face off but still survived. Can you shine waking up in a hospital with no face?

Suicide bomb the presidential debate so I can take out Trump and Hillary with me.

I'd jump off a building into a schoolyard.

Why waste your lives? Buy a plane ticket hike into some towelhead country waste as many of them before they kill you, fuckin pussies

I looked into this

You need lab-quality helium for it to work. PartyTime and other balloon tank companies purposefully dilute it down or even add bitterant now

I wanted to off myself for a long time...

>Take skydiving lessons
>Get really good
>Go solo a few times
>On the day of, get the pilot to fly over a city- maybe Times Square (would have to plan to be nearby anyways)
>Gun against his head- he cant say no
>Call in terrorist attack to local police
>Everyone goes nuts
>They all see a plane in the sky
>I jump out, carrying four large duffel bags and a backpack
>When I am about 1000' from the ground, I hit a button
>BOOM. I explode
>Flash powder charges in my backpack explode me into little bits and pieces
>The other four bags are filled with confetti and silly string
>The crowd below is safe but is rained upon by my entrails and confetti
>It was a good day

This is the absolute best way, hook everything up passout in a minute die five minutes later

Literally the gayest shit ever type on this site. I get mad every time I see it

This faglord truly has no remote understanding of suicide or suicidal thoughts, or what triggers them.

I mad.

who is this hot

Agreed

When you're to the point of suicide, it's like asking a car with an empty gas tank to go cross-country.

I spent weekend after weekend literally laying on my bed without even enough energy to get up. Sunday rolls into Monday, I work, I go home and am lethargic

Someday I'll do the skydiving

Shoot myself in the head as The United states and tussian federation close in on my bunker after the end of ww3 which I orchestrated to decimate those i view inferior
>feminists (western)
>furries
>Gays (Lesbians are okay Kek)
>emo faggots like yourself

Oh and i forgot niggers and nigglets