Any medfags on...

Any medfags on? I cut my toe on a barnacle about 4 weeks back and soaked it in peroxide for about 15 minutes several times for the next couple days and now it looks like this, any ideas on what it is?

Self bump, pls help

post picture from the front?

Stop using peroxide, it kills everything in the wound and can easily make it worse, (Google sluff) instead you might want to put a bunch of Epson salt in some hot water and soak it every night or every other night, and also put antibiotic ointment and bandage it

peroxide destroys red blood cells

bandage it when wearing boots/shoes, when resting take the bandage off for it to dry out. Try using neosporin or an iodine based disinfectant, not H202.
Looks like swelling due to infection, not the wound.
If problem still there next month, go into a clinic.

take painkillers and sleep

Op here, I haven't soaked it since about 3 weeks ago and I only soaked it cause there's shit and stuff in the water here

infection, you'll need antibiotics, better to just get them now then to wait

Looks like you're becoming a barnacle brah

you sure it was a barnacle and not that nasty rusted ass nail in the background? I say chop it off at the first knuckle in your toe.

U need amoxicillin antibiotics to cure your infection. Visit doctor to get a prescription.

Cut toe off now pic related

Why not just boil the water?

medfag here, its surely infected, you will need antibiotics, its really easy for feet injury to become worse

Go to ER or Urgent care and get it treated. It is infected.

The barnacles have infested your toe OP.
Unless you amputate its only a matter of time before they take over.

Good luck barnacle boy

Witnessed. to Valhalla with you

Hellllllllo

Are we back?

Its infected, get to a doctor before it becomes serious

It doesn't take a doctor to see that's infected. You have two options, ride it out and possible die or lose toe or get antibiotics and be fine in a week or two. Your choice.

It looks like super pissed skin from being soaked in peroxide so fuckin much. Try sea salt water in hot water and soak it. This will kill infection without irritating the skin. Coconut oil for an extra measure, which will feel good too.

Nurse checking in.

You have an infection. Go to Urgent Care. It is easily taken care of, but if you let the infection run, you risk losing your foot for nothing.

It's probably just an a injustificated irritation, which is normal because the barnacles surface works like an a marble or ceramic surface, that means that your toe just was cut with a broken ceramic plate

this. use epsom salt if you cannot get sea water or other kind of salt water. do not get fucked by going to the doctor unless your foot starts getting dark in color. if its still red/pink you are ok.

burst bubble wash with this order

1. Clorox
2. gasoline
3. battery acid

these things hurt for a short while but they do the job
try Clorox every other day for a week
same with gasoline
If battery acid must be used only use it twice in a week IF this doesnt work consider cutting off toe or do what you actually should have in the first place get some
medical attention

Its the wrong scale!

>unless your foot starts getting dark in color
>unless gangrene has developed and you need an amputation
Fucking idiot. I think OP probably doesn't want to wait until he needs it amputated.

CUT IT OFF OP

IT'S YOUR ONLY CHOICE OR THIS WILL HAPPEN

Exactly, you retardo, it is an infection, and the bacterias could go from The toe to the heart

Op back, I'll do something about it tomorrow, thanks for the help and info

Just push a needle in to it or make a small incision and squeeze out the pus. Will feel a lot better and you'll be fine.

And also it's not red, it's been purple for about a week

this it's called lancing, and has been done to cure homosexuality since the middle ages.

Is there any smell from the point of injury?

Looks like cellulitis, get some fluclox.

Just the normal foot smell, it's been closed for three weeks and it only started being purple and shit about a week after it closed amd scabbed over

yo, you're gonna have to amputate. i'm sorry but there's no other option.
heh

Have you ever tried it?

> (OP)
>infection, you'll need antibiotics, better to just get them now then to wait
This

You may need to reopen the wound if it starts to crack or peel around the edges. You'll know to do this if it begins exuding frothy white or greenish yellow pus or smelling like cheese. If that happens use a scalpel on the corner of the injury to open it (ideally the scab should pop off like a bottlecap) and use a betadine coated q-tip into the exposed wound with topical antibiotic. Bandage and keep dry for a couple days. Repeat if necessary.

it looks like wart
infected or not do to a doctor just to be safe

Op here, looks like cause that's the dead skin where the scab was

Also the skin around the dead skin is bumpy and a lot squishier than surrounding areas