Moderately attractive friend of mine, doobs decides what i say. you all know this game

moderately attractive friend of mine, doobs decides what i say. you all know this game

also the conversation looks fucked up because i deleted personal info and shit from past conversations. move past it.

You are moderately attractive, at best.

Hey

>I would tell you to kill yourself but would you be able to do it? How about hanging yourself? There isn't a rope strong enough to support your weight. Bullet through your brain? Your hand needs to reach your head before you pull the trigger. Drug overdose? It's impossible to get enough pills to give a fat fuck like you a normal dose let alone an overdose. Jumping off of a building? The elevator has a weight limit and you sure as hell can't climb those stairs. In that case how about a bridge instead? Just jump off and drown. It's too bad grease floats on water. Your last option is to light yourself on fire. Luckily fat happens to be great fuel. Now you can finally burn off all of those calories.

OP PLEASE

I wanna take you out tonight.

gay and unfunny, get this cancer off of my screen

are you ready to play a game? ;)

roll

grace, i seriously can't take it anymore i want to lick your dirty little asshole

"Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise? It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise, he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create...life. He had such a knowledge of the Dark Side, he could even keep the ones he cared about...from dying. He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power...which, eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew. Then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death...but not himself."

We really should be friends with benefits, like I think you're an average kinda hot so I would fuck you.

This

Just wondering, would you ever do anal?

Rolling for this

"hey baby you ever had the barrel of a gun inside your mouth before?" or even "hey baby you ever been locked in a caged before?"

"hey baby you ever had the barrel of a gun inside your mouth before?" or even "hey baby you ever been locked in a caged before?"

I was always curious have you ever shoved mysterious things in you ass?

Hey, maybe you wanna hang out tonight, and see where it goes?

ayyyy grrl u sxc lemme clap dem cheeks

Please blow me

Roll

ay girl want some fuck? I'll have you know I have over 300 confirmed notches on my bedpost

I want to kick your gaping asshole as you piss into my eyes making me blind and then twist my legs in a painful angle and then tie them together using twizzlers and pluck out my eyes with those twizzlers while they are tied to me to tightly that blood begins to spill out of my body and my legs become useless

I love sucking on blood elf dick. Fat, juicy faggot meat.

I'm a walking talking Stephen hawking are you DTF?

Well shit

Roll

winrar

OP deliver

Rolling for this

Hey, you wanna do something this week? Maybe, as more than friends?

hey what time do you want to meet up to help suck your boyfriend's dick?

Op stop being a fag

Can I pee in your mouth?

roll.

rolling

Spell icup nigga

Is it toó son to así you to pls suck muy coco and choke con it?

I would love to kill you and your family and then fuck u all with the brains out.

rollerinoes

almost tripperoenis there hombrero

winrar oopie pls deliver man im so sad and lonely and these are the only things that actually make me happy pls pls pls opeie plz deliver

Let's skip all of this bullshit small talk and have you come over to my house tonight so you can sit on my face.

Let me shove a hamster up your ass while you call me trump

sniff my brown and call my grandpa

Can I shit directly into your asshole, then you shit both of our shits into my mouth?

>I know this might sound weird, but you wanna grab a drink sometime?