Look I'm not one to judge but why is it that autism is appreciated in another persons life?

Look I'm not one to judge but why is it that autism is appreciated in another persons life?

This for instance is an example of what I am talking about. Everybody says it's the cutest thing and how everyone is cheering two high schoolers with autism when they are being brought together.

I just don't see the psychology of the brain on how this sort of stuff is enlightening. For me in my personal stance I believe it should be hidden and that everyone should ignore the fact of someone having autism. If it were people without autism no one give a shit so why do people give a shit now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zT6B4xm0XDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 me bein g a terrible person only for questioning autism itself.

I need an answer. Am I just being an asshole thinking autistic people should be treated just as equal as normal people both good and bad?

Bump

Is it just me denying inequality of being treated special in public? Am I regressing to the past of being treated as someone who's almost worth nothing. Simultaneously being traumatized from both my parents only to be seen as a working slave and never able to make any of them proud of I really am?

This is some seriously high level of autism, samefag.

Fuck off you don't even know me.

>Getting this insulted and triggered

Seems liek you're jealous to me, as a guy with autism actually has a gf, while you with autism is a virgin.

Well not really, I had a girlfriend for almost two years but I left her because I was tired of trying everything to please her while she kept falling for others. I'm talking to someone knew tho.

Some do it out of sympathy. Others do it to fit in, even though they don't really care. The ones who are genuinely sympathetic are much rarer.

Bumping

I really really like this answer thanks mate.

>I left her
She broke up with you

>She kept falling for others
You were a cuck, while she was sucking and fucking guys

>I'm talking to someone knew tho
>knew
Some serious autism you have.

Save it. It's all yours, my friend!

check em

Literally couldn't have been further off.

But it's true though. Well, it's on Cred Forums so it's hard to trust anyone these days. But I'm serious, she wasn't good for me. Very unhealthy so I just up and left. She said to try and take a break but in my head I knew it would only get worse. That's why I left.

You just jealous you aint Crip gang nugga

What does that mean?

Maybe a South Park reference, maybe a troll, maybe an autistic retard trying to fit in.

Not a South Park reference. Pretty good fanboy.

youtube.com/watch?v=zT6B4xm0XDE