Who on here has experience with ketamine?

Who on here has experience with ketamine?

I'm interested in using it for the first time to treat depression. The doses will be very small--35mg as 7mg X 5 doses, once a day for 5 days--but I have one concern. I will be unable to have a sitter with me.

Anyone experienced with K that can give me some wisdom as to whether the doses outlined above can be done on one's own and with little risk? What type of things can I expect? What precautions should I take? Just any guidance on my outlined plan would be appreciated.

Depression will get worse over time with any street drugs. Better if you sort professional advise rather than trying to self medicate.

Go to erowid

I did 11 hits while rolling at a Vegas club. Shit was a weird high. Extreme time-dilation; everyone freezes and i go inward, come back I'm lost in a crowd of new faces. don't know if that helps. not a bad drug but for depression? I don't know about that. Coke sounds better.

Ketamine is currently being fastracked due to its unprecedented medical potential. It is currently being administered in clinical settings across the country for those with treatment resistant depression. This isn't just a mindless street drug roll of the die.

Did it once in highschool.

Found a bag of white powder in a puddle in the alley. I took it to the can and dried it off with the hand blow dryer. Did the whole bag (looked to be about a g) and the rest a the day i was walking around like i had a tail

Erowid is indeed a phenomenal resource, but it doesn't contain very much information on the doses I'm referring to.

if you get it from the medical system yes. but buying it off the street isnt the same.

if thats the case they can get it from a doctor rather than off the street.

just sayin.

Doesn't sound like ketamine. Doses even one tenth of that amount will totally incapacitate and render you immobile, not to mention shatter your ego and rip your reality to shreds.

I know, but the potential for mood improvement is in a totally different tier from that of any other random drug. Ketamine isn't the same as (say) coke. Yes, the effects are rapid-acting, but the benefits linger for days or weeks (rather than it being a quick fix that needs to be continually abused for results).

you're straight up lying

Get a bunch of cough syrup
Drink said cough syrup
???????
Profit

Im not. Im doin blow and oxy right now

depression is not treatable with medication in the tradition sense

depression doesnt mean anything

how about you do more things that make you happy?

stop sucking the psychiatrist jew cock

true badass over here guys

Do not do this. people don't realise how addictive ket is and it causes crazy paranoia after you've been doing it long enough. Also it fucks your bladder up loads, i piss on average like 20 times a day when i use it. It's fun as fuck if used in comfortable places + moderation but do not use it to treat yourself and dont take it regularly.

you will feel a little odd for about an hour after you do this. I HIGHLY doubt that it will treat your depression in any measurable way. In fact, I would say it is more likely to exacerbate your symptoms.

My advice? Find a needle, be safe with it, and shoot ~100mg into your quadricep. You will gain more insight into your problems doing this than attempting to 'medicate' via microdosing.

Suuuuure, speedball yourself into a hole in the ground then.

welcome scientologyfag

.1 of ket wouldn't fuck yo up that much unless you've never taken it before. I've seen people bang gram lines before, and as much as they are in an absolute state at the time, after an hour they've usually found their marbles.

If you've never done it before, what you should do is set out very small lines, maybe like a half a toothpick. Do them one at a time and get a feeling for the effect and how much you want. Do not mix it with alcohol. I have used ketamine for this purpose before, it really doesn't take a lot to get the feeling of relief from hopelessness. If you are doing it alone this is the best way. Dont be worried about getting stuck in a k-hole, you will get pretty fucked up on it before you get that far. Trying to measure out dosage in mg is pointless when you dont know your personal tolerance yet. Good luck.

Thanks for what is so far the only actual relevant response in this thread.

Mind going into more details regarding the immediate effects of the high? We're you alone when you did it? Anything I can prepare beforehand to make the trip more comfortable? And did you have experience with K previously before using it to treat your depression?